[S>Proofreader] Share Unpaid Writing graduate eager to help developers with their stories.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Skills:
-Proofreading and editing. Special focus on character voice and avoiding redundancies. Experience working with ESL.

Preferred method of contact:
-DM me. We can move to e-mail afterwards.

Employment Type & Rates:
-Unpaid. Volunteer basis.

Availability:
-Daylight, Pacific Time

Work Samples:
-My for writing short stories and other articles. Other samples available upon request.

Additional comments:
-Right now, I want to help devs out and in turn get some experience under my belt. If you want me to have more input on the story, I can help with that too.
-I am Canadian, so some spelling may be different from American English (eg. "colour" vs "color"). I can adapt.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Taking the bumping opportunity to add that I have proofread a 16,000 word script from start to finish in two days.

Reactions: Aka Nioh

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Alright. Things seem to be heating up. I'll let you know when I'm open again.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Skills:
-Proofreading and editing. Special focus on character voice and avoiding redundancies. Experience working with ESL.

Preferred method of contact:
-DM me. We can move to e-mail afterwards.

Employment Type & Rates:
-Unpaid. Volunteer basis.

Availability:
-Daylight, Pacific Time

Work Samples:
-My for writing short stories and other articles. Other samples available upon request.

Additional comments:
-Right now, I want to help devs out and in turn get some experience under my belt. If you want me to have more input on the story, I can help with that too.
-I am Canadian, so some spelling may be different from American English (eg. "colour" vs "color"). I can adapt.
Well as long as you don't make it sound too Spanglish and make sense of the script then go for it....peace.