• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] Share Unpaid Writing Help Needed with Dark Portal Fantasy Game

1bit2bytes

Jan 9, 2019
[Recruiting] [Role: Writer, Plot Planner] [Payment: Unpaid]

Project: Dark Fantasy Visual Novel - A linear visual novel set in a dark fantasy world.

Developer Username: orangepi#9952

Looking for: Experienced writers who are passionate about dark fantasy and interested in contributing to a visual novel project.

Employment Type: Unpaid - Revenue Share

Work commitment: Long term - This is an ongoing project and I'm looking for writers who can commit for the duration of the development process.

Preferred method of contact: Discord - Please reach out to me at orangepi#9952 on Discord.

Job Description:

I'm working on a dark fantasy visual novel that takes place in both the modern world and a mysterious fantasy realm. The story revolves around a young man who stumbles upon a portal hidden within a hollow tree in the vast forest behind his aunt's house, located in a small town in northern Canada. As he steps through the portal, he is transported to a dark fantasy world and finds himself aboard a merchant ship bound for the ominous northern territory of Voidreach.

To maintain a grounded atmosphere, I aim to minimize high fantasy elements and focus on creating a more low fantasy setting. Here are some key points about the project:
  • The game will be developed using the Ren'Py engine.
  • 2D Art
  • It will be a revenue share project, meaning there won't be monetary compensation.
  • As the developer, I am responsible for the artwork, programming, and some of the writing.
  • However, I'm seeking additional writers (or plot planners) who share an interest in this type of game to contribute their skills and ideas.
The narrative will include various sexual tags including:
  • Reverse NTR: The protagonist takes romantic partners from others.
  • Futanari, Femboy, MILF, Succubus, Vampire, Goblins, Orcs, Sissification (excluding the main character), Incubus, BDSM, Yandere, Brothels, Threesomes (MMF, FFM, etc.), Gloryhole, Femdom, Genderbender, etc.
If you are passionate about dark fantasy and motivated to create engaging dialogues and compelling storylines, I would love to hear from you.