WTF dlsite and hentai2read?

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
Hello there.
What the holy fuck is going on with old honorable sites?
Hentai2Read now has a loli ban / filter? Yeah beat me like the perverted shit I am, but seriously, can this double morale finally end? I don't blame any scat/gore/violence "connisseur" either.

Dlsite... yeah lots of loli games there, but that's not the point. Where are the non-VN games? There are literally just VN games. Where are the old RPGs and Simulation games? Where are the games I once bought, action and rythm and well... anything that is not a VN. I hate VN. Static images and lots of text nobody ain't the time to read.

I don't understand how those sites can throw away tons of their content. These sites are made from degenerates for degenerates, so why change anything? It's so arbitrary.

Sorry for the rant, but right now (I just discovered that dlsite change, h2r has lost me weeks ago) I am just. Beat. Done. I can't comprehend this. WHY?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Dlsite... yeah lots of loli games there, but that's not the point. Where are the non-VN games?
(I just discovered that dlsite change, h2r has lost me weeks ago) I am just. Beat. Done. I can't comprehend this. WHY?
DLsite merged the English site into the Japanese site. As for why, i don't remember and i deleted the announcements so i can't tell you. All the games are still there though. . Feel free to start with this and modify the search conditions for yourself.

As for Hentai2Read, i've never heard of it. There's a list of sites here if you need help finding a replacement.

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
DLsite merged the English site into the Japanese site. As for why, i don't remember and i deleted the announcements so i can't tell you. All the games are still there though.
I think they said it was to make it easier to manage purchases and keeping track of game libraries. From what I heard, the merging was kinda shoddy and some people had problems with payments and/or losing games afterwards, and sometimes the site won't redirect you to the English version of a game even if the game has an English version available on the site when you ask it to. Kinda annoying. I appreciate the search link and the list of sites, thank you.