zoteee

Apr 23, 2021
I noticed that the pictures of girls that have passed don't show on the smart filter when selecting pictures for sponsor requests.
if you select the girl the pictures are still there and can be used they just don't show on the smart filter anymore.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks. I actually didn't know that you could call the mothers at all, or the visual representation of their stats when you do

Sep 17, 2023
Still getting an error I can't resolve:
File "game/scripts_mods/boobplay_options.rpy", line 5: invalid syntax
label event_Boobplay:
^
I'm not sure what is wrong, I've looked at other events, and matched the syntax as far as I can tell. It's just a single underscore that teh '^' is actually pointing at. Any suggestions?

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
My guess is that it's so you can skip early photos if you're low on points, the photoshoot is huge, and/or you need particular shots for a turn-in.
I think that is a water-tight reason, particularly as the girl has only so much enthusiasm which erodes with each new pose and photo taken. It adds to the game to have it this way.

Perhaps a single window with your first photoshoot explaining 'right click or tap on the screen here to take a photo'?

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
Just a small contribution, hopefully with more to follow.

Little Danni mod. Compared to others, the photoshoots really are high-school photo club quality, but I just think she's super-fracking-gorgeous.

[DEAD LINK REMOVED - SEE BELOW FOR NEW LINK]

Last edited:

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
I've also made a few for the 'vids' folder. I felt we could do with a few more innerthigh ones, but there's a few others here besides.

Reactions: tuekop
Sep 17, 2023
Okay, so I've spent the better part of two days trying to get a boobplay script to work. It keeps hanging at the label event, with a syntax error. I can't find a problem, all quotes and braces close, and there is proper spacing for each new block. I have read that code lines in Python should be 79 characters or less, and I can tell that some in the script are well over that. I haven't seen problems caused by other scripts that also exceed 79 characters per line though, so I don't think that's the issue.
Most recently, I broke the original file scripting for two events into two separate files to do one each, and that also has not worked. I am at something of an impasse.

I could probably just modify the DB.rpy directly, I did that to introduce some new traits I made up - innocent, slutty, nun, and youthful (think Little Caprice & Dolly Little). The 'youthful' trait was originally 'young', but I thought that sounded a bit bad. I'm still testing the changes to the games balance, and trying to find a sweet-spot. Small changes can have big effects. I've also altered a few of the vanilla traits, like having 'modesty' reduce the naturism base, rather than the wealth modifier.

For now, I'm going to go back and see if I can make an event for one of the girls... maybe that's less complicated. If it works, I may have a couple of new girls with photosets and events ready soon. I have girls with photos, I just wanted to have events too... I probably won't include more vids for the specific models though, just to keep file-sizes down as much as possible.

NOTE: I realized I forgot to actually post this, nearly two hours ago. ADHD at its finest, I gave myself a new project, and immediately got started on it. *sigh*... but I checked and didn't forget my meds, though, just one of THOSE days.

I'm halfway through creating an event for one of the models I made for myself, Amelie from MPL Studios. Originally, she had five photoshoots, now she will have at least three, maybe four, and one event, possibly two. I am about halfway through a really, really basic event to start, but I can say that I really understand why it took Ninoss so long. This is a bucket-load of work. It really is.

Reactions: WarblGarbl
Sep 17, 2023
Okay, I hope the link works, it's the first time I've put anything on pixeldrain, and I'm having trouble accepting it's that easy. The .7z file contains six new girls from my game: Anya, Amelie, Indiana, Karissa and Mia Solis (from MPL and Femjoy), and Private School Jewel. The Amelie file is one I am working on a couple of events for, still have copy to write for both though.

Sep 17, 2023
Okay, I promise this is the last time I put a new version of this up. I added some player dialogue, and then realized I forgot to add two operators in different parts of the script. One governing how the 'stoic' trait behaved, and the other in the player arousal (potential grey area). I also added slightly to the behaviour of the 'stoic' trait so it more closely matches the faceplay.

The attached .7z is the .rpy & .rpyc files & the link is a corrected complete package.

I'm also taking out a couple of previous posts, since I don't like clutter...

<FINAL boobplay mod... *crosses fingers*

*edited for spelling & clarity... did I mention I'm a little OCD?

Reactions: Kipp01
Sep 17, 2023
Just because I could, I made another mod... this one allow three, count 'em, three new actions. You can now cum ON her pussy or ass, as long as they are exposed (works with sexy panties and skirts), and you can cum on their legs (works as long as they aren't wearing jeans or leggings. There are four or five videos for each action.

Cdn_sausage_cum_on_mod ---->

I have tested it, and it works in conjunction with my previous mod, and the dust_stu_yup mod, or by itself. Haven't encountered any problems so far, lemme know if you have any issues.

Reactions: firazzy and Kipp01
Sep 17, 2023
Hey, it's me again. I know, I can almost feel the eye-rolls. I'll try and keep this short. I have rebuilt the previous two mods into a single mod, and then added the throat-mod to it. So this single script now creates all seven actions of the previous three. Did I mention I don't like clutter? I'm pretty sure I did.
I also changed the [arousal,humiliation,pain] of each action to bring them more in line with actions already existing. There is also some additional text in all of the interactions (I think). The attached .7z again has only the scripts, so if you already have the videos, grab the tiny package. Otherwise, go with the full package at Pixeldrain. If you install this, take out the other three scripts (both .rpy and .rpyc) for the old mods, or you'll get multiple instances...

Cdn_sausage_utimate_combo_mod ---->

I am really trying to produce a couple of events too, but it's really hard coming up with a story for the event to follow. I've never been much of a story-writer myself, so it's kinda slow going. I'm also ADHD, so focus is sometimes an issue. I am trying to find stories I can "borrow" some part(s) of, but finding something that seems to match the imagery I have to work is an added layer of challenge. This other project was really getting to me, though.

If there are suggestions about other actions, I can see what I can do. Or suggestions for story-lines or sites. I'm a bit indecisive and overwhelmed. I'm also tired. It's bedtime here.

So much for keeping it short. *sigh*. I have tested this, it's fully functional, and the behaviour with the girls seems more aligned to the other actions. Have fun, and again, if there are issues, please let me know.

Sep 17, 2023
So I made this at a friend's request, and so, without further ado, I bring you <insert drum roll>

The Cdn_sausage_buttmuncher_mod ----->

tested and functional with all of my mods, and previous face action mod, as well as all by itself. Three videos, I've tried to keep its values aligned with others in-game already. Enjoy. Any problems, you obviously know where to find me...

Yoshitomo

Dec 7, 2019
Mr. Canadian_sausage: I may be a little bit into writing, I like the challenge. I could try to write some of their stories, in exchange I would ask to learn how to do events, to add to the girls I have created amateurishly. I am not an English speaker, I use translators.

Sep 17, 2023
Mr. Canadian_sausage: I may be a little bit into writing, I like the challenge. I could try to write some of their stories, in exchange I would ask to learn how to do events, to add to the girls I have created amateurishly. I am not an English speaker, I use translators.
I acquired intermediate level in Russian before breaking up with the woman I was learning Russian for. I totally get how hard it is to learn a different language. You might need to use a translator for my replies.
CanadianSausage@proton.me

NinjaPanda213

Oct 17, 2021
so questions regarding tags: So if i use "fuckpussy" and have a "fuckpussy_notop" if i then remove a hoodie of a girl will it pick only "fuckpussy_notop" or "fuckpussy" or both?
And if i remove a girls shirt will it pick "fuckpussy_notop" or "fuckpussy"?
Essentially does removing a "hoodie" or something like that count as "notop" or is it only the shirt that counts as "notop"?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes