Sep 17, 2023
so questions regarding tags: So if i use "fuckpussy" and have a "fuckpussy_notop" if i then remove a hoodie of a girl will it pick only "fuckpussy_notop" or "fuckpussy" or both?
And if i remove a girls shirt will it pick "fuckpussy_notop" or "fuckpussy"?
Essentially does removing a "hoodie" or something like that count as "notop" or is it only the shirt that counts as "notop"?
It depends what the event label tells it to do. With the fuck_pussy event in the exam, if the player arousal is equal to or over 10, it's going to play the creampie_pussy video. Otherwise, it's going to use fuckpussy. That's after adding the player's arousal for the current action, so if it pushes the character arousal over 10, it's the creampie video. But the label is where that is established.

Removing a hoodie won't count as no_top or anything. Just no hoodie, there is three levels for upper clothing: outer, upper and bra. All three would have to be gone to count as no_top.

NinjaPanda213

Oct 17, 2021
It depends what the event label tells it to do. With the fuck_pussy event in the exam, if the player arousal is equal to or over 10, it's going to play the creampie_pussy video. Otherwise, it's going to use fuckpussy. That's after adding the player's arousal for the current action, so if it pushes the character arousal over 10, it's the creampie video. But the label is where that is established.

Removing a hoodie won't count as no_top or anything. Just no hoodie, there is three levels for upper clothing: outer, upper and bra. All three would have to be gone to count as no_top.
OOOOH okay now that makes so much sense thanks!
ugh now im gonna have to edit so many tags ;-; rip me lol

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
If I wanted to do a scene with just bra, would we have to do _noouter and _noupper, something like that?

Sep 17, 2023
If I wanted to do a scene with just bra, would we have to do _noouter and _noupper, something like that?
I used >> selectedGirl.outer.name == "None" and selectedGirl.upper.name == "None" << that entire line would need to be in the action, joined to other arguments with "and" / "or" depending on what needs to be done.
That's the code used in boobplay, plus the .bra.name being none... there is also "armor", which is a value the clothing represents, that could probably also be used, I haven't experimented with that yet though. Each layer represents a numeric value, which combine to reduce the effectiveness of actions on specified parts. That's why groping doesn't increase arousal as much when they are fully clothed as it does when they are naked.

Reactions: WarblGarbl
Jul 5, 2017
some of the girl event .rpy files have duplicate id: Elsa jean's events from both Flo's and Jordan's pack, is there a way to fix this? Here is the full error i get every time I open the game:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id Elsa_Jean_event_talk_a746440c appeared twice, at game/girls/Flo81_Elsa_Jean/event/Elsa_Jean_event_1.rpy:128 and game/girls/Jordan163_Elsa_Jean/events/Elsa_Jean_event_1/Elsa_Jean_event_1.rpy:103.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id Elsa_Jean_event_talk_a746440c appeared twice, at game/girls/Flo81_Elsa_Jean/event/Elsa_Jean_event_1.rpy:128 and game/girls/Jordan163_Elsa_Jean/events/Elsa_Jean_event_1/Elsa_Jean_event_1.rpy:103.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801

Painkiller91

Sep 18, 2018
Hi! just a quick question, it's probably smt i don't get but every time i do a photoshoot no image gets saved and i cannot sell them to sponsors and it's like i've nevere done the shoot to begin with... is it a bug?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Hi! just a quick question, it's probably smt i don't get but every time i do a photoshoot no image gets saved and i cannot sell them to sponsors and it's like i've nevere done the shoot to begin with... is it a bug?
Happened to me as well on my first photoshoot. But its not a bug - you need to actually make the photo, just because you are posing the girl does not mean you make the photo. There is a symbol of a camera on the right, which you need to press. Alternativly you can rightclick with your mouse to make a photo. It all makes sense when you later need to reach poses you do not have the photo yet.

Sep 17, 2023
some of the girl event .rpy files have duplicate id: Elsa jean's events from both Flo's and Jordan's pack, is there a way to fix this? Here is the full error i get every time I open the game:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
I'd try removing the event from one of the Elsa_Jean files. Just cut it out, and paste it into a backup folder somewhere. You can also remove the second Elsa_Jean folder entirely.

Otherwise, you can go into the event script for Elsa_Jean_event_1 (located in game/girls/Flo_81_Elsa_Jean/events or .../Jordan163_Elsa_Jean/events). Change one of them to have a different number at the end, make sure the same string is changed throughout that document (ie "_1746440c " change to "d") anywhere it appears. The string could appear two or three times, and all instances need to be changed to the same thing, which has to be different from the other Elsa_Jean folder.

I don't have either, I checked my zips archive, or I'd change one and just toss it back here for ya. Well, the Elsa_Jean I have doesn't have an event to look at.

Reactions: LordDingleBerry
Sep 17, 2023
Okay, I'm going to ask for a little help again. I'm working on a panty raid script, and it works, mostly... sort of... you can go on the raid from your apartment, pick who you are raiding (it uses a modified "evening call" script for the mother's info), and the script uses a random string selection of "Success!", "Failure!", "Escaped". It prints the random selection correctly. Then the script goes off the rails.

Following the determination of success/fail/escape, I have an if/elif/else argument that should compare the string, with the first option being: if [_str] == "Success!": - with the code to steal a random pair of mom's panties from the "punish mom" script. This was copied unchanged, as it should produce a random pair of the selected mother's panties. These lines:
$ _rdmPanties = DB_panties[renpy.random.randint(1,len(DB_panties)-1)] # avoid the 'None' panties
$ _rdmPanties = _rdmPanties.generateFromMe()
$ playerObject.steal(_rdmPanties, _setOwnershipTo = selectedGirl.mother)
Next is elif [_str] == "Failure": - with a penalty for the misstep.
Last is else: - with another penalty.

When a panty raid is done, regardless of what the [_str] is, it is defaulting to the last option in the if/elif/else argument. In other words, it's not looking at the conditions of the arguments. This isn't generating errors anymore, but it is applying the penalty for the last option consistently. That's all it's doing at the moment, and I can't figure out why. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Following the determination of success/fail/escape, I have an if/elif/else argument that should compare the string, with the first option being: if [_str] == "Success!": - with the code to steal a random pair of mom's panties from the "punish mom" script. This was copied unchanged, as it should produce a random pair of the selected mother's panties. These lines:
$ _rdmPanties = DB_panties[renpy.random.randint(1,len(DB_panties)-1)] # avoid the 'None' panties
$ _rdmPanties = _rdmPanties.generateFromMe()
$ playerObject.steal(_rdmPanties, _setOwnershipTo = selectedGirl.mother)
Next is elif [_str] == "Failure": - with a penalty for the misstep.
Last is else: - with another penalty.
Are the square brackets around _str really necessary? Shouldn't it simply be:
Python:
if _str == "Success!":
    # do something
elif _str == "Failure":
    # do something else
else:
    # do whatever

• Love
Reactions: Canadian_sausage
Sep 17, 2023
Are the square brackets around _str really necessary? Shouldn't it simply be:
Python:
if _str == "Success!":
    # do something
elif _str == "Failure":
    # do something else
else:
    # do whatever
Thank you so much for pointing out my mistake... I needed that...

Here is, The PANTY RAID. This file replaces the lb_go_out.rpy - I condensed a few lines to fit the new option in seamlessly. There is also a new file, lb_panty_raid.rpy in the storyEvents folder. The attached .7z has all required scripts to work.

Currently, the panty raid can be run on any day of the week, from midnight to 2 am. Each raid takes 1 hr 15 min, so you have two chances per night. it's a three-way random chance for success, you get a pair of panties if you succeed, if you fail, mom loses affection and gains fear, and if you escape, you get no panties, and there is a bigger fear rise.

Again, a HUGE THANK YOU to Hermenengild for helping me see the obvious.
Enjoy!

Painkiller91

Sep 18, 2018
Happened to me as well on my first photoshoot. But its not a bug - you need to actually make the photo, just because you are posing the girl does not mean you make the photo. There is a symbol of a camera on the right, which you need to press. Alternativly you can rightclick with your mouse to make a photo. It all makes sense when you later need to reach poses you do not have the photo yet.
oh ok! thank you so much!

Reactions: Kavalor

Cool123.

Apr 21, 2021
Is it the base game alone? or did you install any mods first?
I honestly don't know if my mods would work with a Mac, I've never actually had the money to buy capital-A Apple products...
Just the base game. And the problem was already there for several versions.

Sep 17, 2023
Just the base game. And the problem was already there for several versions.
A new version was just released, have you tried that one? Otherwise, you might want to talk to Ninoss (dev) directly. There might be workarounds. Maybe a windows-emulator. I know VitrualBox can simulate most environments for Windows, like earlier versions, DOS, and Linux, I think it also does Apple. I would expect there'd be something similar for Apple to simulate Windows environments.

Edit: Just for gits and shiggles, I did a quick search >> run windows on mac << and got this as the first response: - an article from Mac on how to run Windows stuff on Mac. I didn't read the article, though.

Last edited:

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
i have suggestion to add tag , lick_ , lick_ , or maybe some / ?

Sep 17, 2023
i have suggestion to add tag , lick_ , lick_ , or maybe some / ?
If you could find short videos for the first one, tell me what you named them, I will write or modify an existing script to use them for you. I'm just not into water-sports and don't want to have to watch a whole bunch of it to make .webm files.
I might do the licking if there is general interest in more face/boob options for actions though. There isn't really a way to differentiate "armpit" either.
That last suggestion though, that's really interesting to me... maybe a small arousal/humiliation increase, and a decrease in pain? Especially to add some leg actions as well, maybe.
I'll be away for the better part of today though, the Real World apparently requires my occasional participation...

I am working on another project too, trying to build an information screen for the pc in the apartment. It's barely started right now, and still many hours of work from local testing. if it does work out, maybe sometime over the weekend I'll have it ready for general use.

Reactions: tuekop

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
If you could find short videos for the first one, tell me what you named them, I will write or modify an existing script to use them for you. I'm just not into water-sports and don't want to have to watch a whole bunch of it to make .webm files.
I might do the licking if there is general interest in more face/boob options for actions though. There isn't really a way to differentiate "armpit" either.
That last suggestion though, that's really interesting to me... maybe a small arousal/humiliation increase, and a decrease in pain? Especially to add some leg actions as well, maybe.
I'll be away for the better part of today though, the Real World apparently requires my occasional participation...

I am working on another project too, trying to build an information screen for the pc in the apartment. It's barely started right now, and still many hours of work from local testing. if it does work out, maybe sometime over the weekend I'll have it ready for general use.
im just suggesting hihi (the image i got randomly on google) but thank you for your attention !:LOL:

Reactions: Canadian_sausage
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes