Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py WVM - Cheat/Walkthrough/Music Mod[vS2-C1-E13-B3] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I actually did a Mod update for the new beta game version (wasn't sure if I should). But it was a quick one, I haven't checked for new game variables or "Brubru's" and "Cedey's" in the new content so far. Will do that in the full game release again.

Reactions: CULTHERO

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I need to ask, was it a glitch when you deny fucking the milfs but still end up fucking them anyway? At the time was trying No Cheating on Jamie route.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
does this game actually need a mod? i thought it was just a 'yes i want to bang u' or a 'no i don't' situation

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
does this game actually need a mod? i thought it was just a 'yes i want to bang u' or a 'no i don't' situation
Well, in principle, you're right. Most of the time it' s probably that simple. But sometimes it is more tricky, therefore exists also a walkthrough from "OfficiallyGames", too (which I implemented in my Mod). And you can also switch, while playing, some basic game variables (like if Shauna is female or trans).

MikeAGoat59

Sep 14, 2020
Just checked. Yes, the Mod works without problems. The only small thing is that the displayed version number in the game is not right displayed on the game start. There is still 0.9.4 in the opening screen when using my Mod instead of 0.9.4.2 now. Otherwise, my Mod has no effect on the game changes.
Does this work for the lastest update? because mod menu is not showing up at the bottom.. Edit: nvm i got it thanks

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So what's the difference between the cheating path and the loyal path exactly? Do they both lead to the harem?
Is one good or one bad? Do they both lead to the same outcome but the story elements are different?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So what's the difference between the cheating path and the loyal path exactly? Do they both lead to the harem?
Is one good or one bad? Do they both lead to the same outcome but the story elements are different?
That's the info from OfficiallyGames (my Mod is based on his PDF walkthrough):
WVM 0.9.5 Day To Day Walkthrough .pdf__screenshot.jpg

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
just cheat bruh, even the GF accepts the fact and gives greenlight to 3somes lol particularly (females and MC has the only Male)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
There was a short side project from WVM released today: "DITLO Harper".
(DITLO: "Day In The Life Of")

Since it's a short story (for Harper) and I had a little time I did a quick music addon for it. But unlike in the main game here a "full" integration with tracks according the game scenes.

Download link Mod only v1.0 (~25MB):
(with music, jukebox and add. game settings)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0 (~61MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
WVM-DITLO-Harper_01.jpg WVM-DITLO-Harper_02.jpg WVM-DITLO-Harper_03.jpg WVM-DITLO-Harper_04.jpg

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does this mod work for the mac version of the game as well?
Hi. I'm not really a Mac user, but there is a chance that it works. I tryed it once for another game (AWAM), and there it worked. Here the post from that game and the steps who I did it there:

I remembered that I have a (very old) Mac Mini "lying around" somewhere. And since I was curious I reactivated it (hadn't started that old thing for years now...). And it worked! The Mac is running, the game is running, and even my Mod is running on it, too!

SPOILER: My steps for that

One problem: I'm a German speaking user, so my whole system is in German. So maybe my translations from the Mac are not correct, sorry for that.

- install the base game

- download my Mod

- extract my Zip file temporarily and open the extracted folder

- now open a second "Finder" and go to your main game app/program file (where you normaly start the game). Right click on it. There should be an option like "package contents" or something similar, in my system it was in the upper part of the context menu. Click on it.

- now open: Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game

- switch back to your first "Finder" with my Mod files and drag and drop all of them (and the folder "music" when using the Mod with music) into the already open .../game folder of the second "Finder"

- on my Mac I was asked for my password then, don't know if that's the same for you, too

That's it. Now you can (hopefully) start the game with my installed Mod

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Sorry to ask, but does the update have the Walkthrough mod included? I didn't understand correctly

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Sorry to ask, but does the update have the Walkthrough mod included? I didn't understand correctly
Yes. I updated the Mod variant with all functions (therefore "AudioWT"), including also the walkthrough.
is this season 2 mod compatible with v0.10.0.1 for pc?
No, it's for the new game release vS2-C1-E1. But this release includes also all the older game parts, too. The links in the main game thread are full downloads. Therefore you actually don't need the v0.10.0.1 anymore. Well, the name " Season 2 Chapter 1 Episode 1 " is unfortunately a bit confusing...