MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
He said he wanted five or seven to make the poll more interesting. I assume Margaret was to make it "truly" interesting :LUL:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Harper is currently winning at 24%. Emiko and Kimmy are tied for second at 19% and Jasmie in third at 18

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Harper is currently winning at 24%. Emiko and Kimmy are tied for second at 19% and Jasmie in third at 18
guess you must have missed this line :
Okay so time for rules.
FIRST PLACE DOES NOT WIN! FOURTH PLACE DOES!

which mean harper's actually LOSING

Reactions: Krynh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
FIRST PLACE DOES NOT WIN! FOURTH PLACE DOES!
Damn I kept seeing people say the 4th option and then I just skipped over. Ok everyone vote to keep harper in 4th.

Currently Veronica will win. As she has 11% of the vote.

Last edited:

Valak Demonun

Mar 27, 2020
Holy smokes this game is amazing, came for the faps but ended up actually falling in love with my ladies, and really really love the trans angle for Shauna very tastefully written and doesn't just come off as a fetish chaser character. Kudos Dev!

Pepsicrush

Feb 6, 2018
I just discovered this game the other day and it's fantastic. It's weird too, I started out with Shauna as a female and then decided, fuck it, let's try it the other way as a transgender. I find the story works better that way and I applaud the creator for adding that option. I can't wait to see where this goes and look forward to future updates. This is one of the best games on this site, thank you for it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I just discovered this game the other day and it's fantastic. It's weird too, I started out with Shauna as a female and then decided, fuck it, let's try it the other way as a transgender. I find the story works better that way and I applaud the creator for adding that option. I can't wait to see where this goes and look forward to future updates. This is one of the best games on this site, thank you for it.
The female shauna route is getting a rewrite in the near future to give it a more fleshed out identity rather than being a slightly altered copy of the trans route so it might be worth revisiting later :)

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I loved her from day one, just like I loved Shauna:love:
She is the best. Tell me how many of us hv gfs who let us fuck other girls and themselves are just fucking us only and no other male. I think its a win win. She deserves to be there no doubt.

Reactions: VepsrP

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I saw some people talking about an apparent dick-nerf that is in the works, and that's fine, but do we know how big of a nerf we're talking about here? 'Cause idk if it's just me, but with these kinda games, an average dick size MC just sorta takes the fun out of it a bit, like I want my handsome, charismatic, fit etc... MC to also be packing below the belt too, you know?

Reactions: henry hopkin

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Should be more bigger than the present,thats a normal one,not horse dick,more like before,a bit bigger and longer dick.

Reactions: RareFishSticks

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I saw some people talking about an apparent dick-nerf that is in the works, and that's fine, but do we know how big of a nerf we're talking about here? 'Cause idk if it's just me, but with these kinda games, an average dick size MC just sorta takes the fun out of it a bit, like I want my handsome, charismatic, fit etc... MC to also be packing below the belt too, you know?
There's no dick nerf coming. The size it is now is the size it's gonna stay the only change that will be happening to my knowledge is that the horse dick renders from the first couple days are being redone so there's no jarring sudden change anymore

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes