sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I was checking the latest character list and I noticed that you left out the latest (and sexiest) nurse :(

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Has anyone heard if the update will drop today, tomorrow, or next week. I have been thinking about what will happen all day and can't wait to play. Willing to wait as long as needed, just wondering.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The 1700+ likes, yes easily done and surprising none of the 1700 people have ever liked a 5 star review and even more surprising that they keep doing 5 star reviews given they dont read them.

1700+ patrons, this is again possible spam accounts and bots have been done on patron.

738 pages, this means nothing as 2 accounts could do that just texting over and over again, oh and did you notice that the only people who read this board have already gone back and liked the 5 star reviews i said didnt have any 2 days ago and its still less than 10 which indicates less than 10 real people are reading this thread.
Damn, you're good. And I'm so tired... Tell you what, you win this round!

I concede to being just one person orchestrating this whole show. It all started back when I realized how nobody cared for my harem game. Maybe it was the niche sport, maybe it was my MC being too nice, maybe there where not enough girls in it, or maybe it was the tasteful trans content. Whatever the case, I felt I needed to step up my game and seriously market this shit. So it got on a pirating site and registered an enormous number of fake accounts. I developed backstories, character quirks, friendships and animosities... At first this was all organized on some scraps of paper. But it quickly spiraled out of hand and I was forced to setup a plethora of wikis with massive cross-reference tables nearly halting my progress on the game I was still developing on the side. Thinking back on it, it must've been around this time I stopped eating and sleeping altogether. I soon reached a point of no return. I couldn't stop it, even if i'd wanted to. I had created life, and it garnered attention. I gave interviews pertaining to the so called 'success' of my game. The same game with the niche sport, way too nice MC, too few girls and to top it all off, the tasteful trans content. I was flabbergasted. Nobody came after me. Nobody even suspected. It was exhilarating. But also frightening. The increasing attention of other media felt like a stark light on my sins. I began triple checking everything. Every member of my imaginary flock, every interaction I orchestrated, every review I'd written and all the reactions I had diced for those... It nearly drove me insane. So i took a step back. Trimmed my list of followers. Concentrated on the few ones I felt where the most developed. Those who felt more real than the rest. I also set myself a schedule for when to work on my marketing scheme and when to actually go about rendering some scenes. I felt a little better. I could manage. Or so I thought. For days now your insistence gnawed on my conscience. All my scheming, the ruses, the lies, brought down by one inquisitive mind? Not once before had they faltered, let alone failed me! I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to do. I had some of my fake accounts block you. But you didn't stop. I derived some bogus stats and threw them at your face. Yet you persisted, even saw right through it. Bested by a 'newbie' I felt shame and anger rise inside myself. I typed out long winded answers to distract you, to hinder your progress. But you persisted. And in the end, you made me understand............

(This is were... Hold on, I nearly spoilered this for those who haven't read Ted Chiang's short story of the same name,didn't I? Well, you do that now and come back later. I don't mind and it's well worth the read.)

We really out here letting a brony troll us. He's been derailing the thread for days, just report his rants for off topic and don't give them any attention.
Ah sorry, Braindrop, I got carried away typing out my... well, let's call it fan fiction, I guess. I do hope it doesn't rub you the wrong way. I am rather new at partaking instead of lurking and English is not my native tongue, so I may have overstepped some boundaries and/or may have overdone it. But I didn't have it in me to let it drift into oblivion instead of sharing it. It was a fun and relaxing experience. Maybe some of the regulars get a chuckle out of it.... *shrugs*

You're doing great work! I wish you all the best!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Damn, you're good. And I'm so tired... Tell you what, you win this round!

I concede to being just one person orchestrating this whole show. It all started back when I realized how nobody cared for my harem game. Maybe it was the niche sport, maybe it was my MC being too nice, maybe there where not enough girls in it, or maybe it was the tasteful trans content. Whatever the case, I felt I needed to step up my game and seriously market this shit. So it got on a pirating site and registered an enormous number of fake accounts. I developed backstories, character quirks, friendships and animosities... At first this was all organized on some scraps of paper. But it quickly spiraled out of hand and I was forced to setup a plethora of wikis with massive cross-reference tables nearly halting my progress on the game I was still developing on the side. Thinking back on it, it must've been around this time I stopped eating and sleeping altogether. I soon reached a point of no return. I couldn't stop it, even if i'd wanted to. I had created life, and it garnered attention. I gave interviews pertaining to the so called 'success' of my game. The same game with the niche sport, way too nice MC, too few girls and to top it all off, the tasteful trans content. I was flabbergasted. Nobody came after me. Nobody even suspected. It was exhilarating. But also frightening. The increasing attention of other media felt like a stark light on my sins. I began triple checking everything. Every member of my imaginary flock, every interaction I orchestrated, every review I'd written and all the reactions I had diced for those... It nearly drove me insane. So i took a step back. Trimmed my list of followers. Concentrated on the few ones I felt where the most developed. Those who felt more real than the rest. I also set myself a schedule for when to work on my marketing scheme and when to actually go about rendering some scenes. I felt a little better. I could manage. Or so I thought. For days now your insistence gnawed on my conscience. All my scheming, the ruses, the lies, brought down by one inquisitive mind? Not once before had they faltered, let alone failed me! I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to do. I had some of my fake accounts block you. But you didn't stop. I derived some bogus stats and threw them at your face. Yet you persisted, even saw right through it. Bested by a 'newbie' I felt shame and anger rise inside myself. I typed out long winded answers to distract you, to hinder your progress. But you persisted. And in the end, you made me understand............

(This is were... Hold on, I nearly spoilered this for those who haven't read Ted Chiang's short story of the same name,didn't I? Well, you do that now and come back later. I don't mind and it's well worth the read.)

Ah sorry, Braindrop, I got carried away typing out my... well, let's call it fan fiction, I guess. I do hope it doesn't rub you the wrong way. I am rather new at partaking instead of lurking and English is not my native tongue, so I may have overstepped some boundaries and/or may have overdone it. But I didn't have it in me to let it drift into oblivion instead of sharing it. It was a fun and relaxing experience. Maybe some of the regulars get a chuckle out of it.... *shrugs*

You're doing great work! I wish you all the best!
No, I concede to being just one person orchestrating this whole show

• Haha
Reactions: Hordragg

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
as great as Braindrop is ... i have no issue with what he decides ,, its his game ... its a awesome game ,.. so what if i have to wait awhile to get to play it .. its worth it. ... not many games on this site (maybe a little more than a hand full ) are as good as this one is (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for posting the link again. I guess I still get nervous clicking links, and avoided it the first time around.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I concede to being just one person orchestrating this whole show.
No, I concede to being just one person orchestrating this whole show
I can't allow either of you to shoulder the burden..... I confess it's all been an elaborate plot carried out by my cult minions while I pulled their strings from the shadows!

UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
I can't allow either of you to shoulder the burden..... I confess it's all been an elaborate plot carried out by my cult minions while I pulled their strings from the shadows!
I admit that I am one those puppets that lets my master pull on my strings and bare the burden of letting this happen. This great game did not deserve us everyone! I seek your forgiveness BRAINDROP!

P.S. All hail Bailey the beautiful queen!

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes