Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
To all the new posters I see in here welcome to the bot army. (y)
And thank you all for being understanding of my shit week. <3
Thanks for making an awesome game that you update so much. I have no issues waiting as long as needed. Thanks for allowing me to be one of the bot army as well.

UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
To all the new posters I see in here welcome to the bot army. (y)
And thank you all for being understanding of my shit week. <3
Dont worry about it. I dont post much at all. I sit quietly in the background but this game is gold. I put this game up in the ranks of acting lessons of and a few other for myself. You are truly doing a great job!

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
<SNIP> Incomprehensible rambling <SNIP>
So you decide, of all of the game devs here, to go after one of best the devs, one that writes a rich, poignant and even sexy story and has an insane work ethic.

You know what that makes me want to do? Double my Patreon pledge to him. Great job!

Reactions: Skydden

UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
should i ask mods to thread ban that guy? i was busy with other threads so dint know what he was spouting., but he must have been a real asshole if he got brain to drop his cool.
I would say let braindrop or the mods choose that. We are but his supporters and although I dont agree with what he said at all I also believe it should be the Mods and or Braindrops decision to make.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
No, I'm Spartacus!

Seriously though, is that moron getting banned yet? The idea of fake patrons is just the dumbest thing yet. Like BD is going to just give Patreon thousands of dollars a month to be able to brag about the numbers. :FacePalm:
tell me about it..., patreon is a bitch they take like 16% of what you make.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Their judgement shall rein supreme! Now back on topic....
Bailey is such a beautiful goddess. Prove me wrong?
I mean, you're wrong.
Nurse is the real goddess. Followed by Azel, Rachel, Victoria and Veronica.

Bailey is still too young to be a true Goddess, not enough wisdom yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Skydden

UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
I mean, you're wrong.
Nurse is the real goddess. Followed by Azel, Rachel, Victoria and Veronica.

Bailey is still too young to be a true Goddess, not enough wisdom yet.
The nurse is no goddess! A true goddess never ages. Her beauty shows youth till the end of her days. I will not say the rest of your mentions are not at least beautiful angels though. Although I could see the nurse being a fallen goddess that is effected by time. Of course defeated by the almighty Bailey.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The nurse is no goddess! A true goddess never ages. Her beauty shows youth till the end of her days. I will not say the rest of your mentions are not at least beautiful angels though. Although I could see the nurse being a fallen goddess that is effected by time. Of course defeated by the almighty Bailey.
Now i know what killed the Kool-aid man.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Well, life can be somewhat a struggle. Waiting patiently for the next date and I get some more content to enjoy at one time. So it's still a win for everyone. ;)

cheers

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes