KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Sounds like you have no clue.
Me neither but I'm gonna pet you on the head regardless.

*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet
*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet*pet

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Some of these posts are just getting a little odd now. We need to get back on track and talk about the game. Other than any characters we have already had a lewd scene with/had the chance at one, any of the people currently living at the house with the MC (avoiding Stacy since I feel she is a top choice for a lot of us), or any relatives to the MC (avoiding since there will be no incest based on the interview). Who is the character you want to see in a lewd scene the most. Please indicate one teacher/faculty member/other non-students and one student.

There are so many good options, but I think my choices would be Harper and Rainn.

Reactions: Docc777

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Some of these posts are just getting a little odd now. We need to get back on track and talk about the game. Other than any characters we have already had a lewd scene with/had the chance at one, any of the people currently living at the house with the MC (avoiding Stacy since I feel she is a top choice for a lot of us), or any relatives to the MC (avoiding since there will be no incest based on the interview). Who is the character you want to see in a lewd scene the most. Please indicate one teacher/faculty member/other non-students and one student.

There are so many good options, but I think my choices would be Harper and Rainn.
Guess.

Go on. Guess.

Also Ruby.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

In the house: Elizabeth cuz I want a sisters threesome

Outside the house (since you already said Harper) I am going to go with Natalie.

I mean I eventually want to do them all but those would be my two VIP, step to the front of the line, bangs.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
In the house: Elizabeth cuz I want a sisters threesome

Outside the house (since you already said Harper) I am going to go with Natalie.

I mean I eventually want to do them all but those would be my two VIP, step to the front of the line, bangs.
i think the 2 i like most would be Nat and Zoe ... and all the rest urgh

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
but i just can't pick 1 , 2 or even 3 ... i want as many babes as possible
Just pick the one's you want to see first. I had a hard time but made a tough choice there are so many good options.

Veronica and Ruby were my second choices.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Just pick the one's you want to see first. I had a hard time but made a tough choice there are so many good options.

Veronica and Ruby were my second choices.
You know at this juncture I could pretend to be indignant that MY choices are "second choices".

I could even pretend to hear voices in my head and speak in (colour-coded) tongues, and unleash the Wrath of Veronica on you, like some other unnamed Priest or Prophet or whatever. But I'm not gonna.

I'm mellow. Our Church teaches patience.

Also our Goddess doesn't ask us to choke her or calls us Daddy. That's.... Damn, that's some fucked up Scripture right there man... :confused:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If we don't count the Fantastic Four/Jamie,Shauna,Azel,Rachael/,that was changed in Five with the addition of the sister,I will post only girls we don't have much naughty time.
1.Jasmine
2.Kimmy
3.Rainn
4.Ruby
Also I will be happy to get more Anna,Keyana/Brittany and Eden.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
If we don't count the Fantastic Four/Jamie,Shauna,Azel,Rachael/,that was changed in Five with the addition of the sister,I will post only girls we don't have much naughty time.
1.Jasmine
2.Kimmy
3.Rainn
4.Ruby
1. Meh
2. Yes please
3. Interested but not sold
4. Make it happen/Love her.

I find the Client list just not that interesting to be honest. Anna is a Sweety. Bought and brought her a Burger, damnit! That counts for something!! Key/Britt, I dunno, never felt it. Like I was just a Dick to them and they was just Pussy to me.

I actually had to replay to remind myself who Eden was. Damn, talk about a blank slate.

Still conflicted about Princess. Waiting for some Mushrooms to show up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BD I kid, okay?

Love ya man.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
1.Jasmine
2.Kimmy
3.Rainn
4.Ruby
1. Tie a bow on that ass, cuz I am ready for a "hug" in the back of a volkswagen
2. Eh, doesn't do anything for me
3. Yes, need a Bailey/Rainn samwich
4. Sadly I often forget who Ruby is...

I want the Eden Sex tape to happen otherwise I am good with no more client time for awhile... Not really looking forward to Tali time. She is unpleasant looking (to me, okay? I am sure I am the only one).

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes