c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What comes to mind here is: Don't panic - and I'm sure every one knows where his own towel is.

If BD don't post here, his Patreon page or Discord channel, and I'm sure someone would bring this to our attention in this thread, we can all only hope and whish him the best in the mean time. Don't know what BD does at this moment, but I think we will hear again from him, if he find the time and power/will to post.

So in the meantime: don't panic, enjoy and behave yourself and also enjoy some other game, enter the cult and relax.
No amount of whining or nagging will change something about this and you can hope that some of the cult doesn't here it or the twins will be on the hunt again.:ROFLMAO:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Something's wrong cause nothing is back to normal again.
No more updates, comments on his patreon page, nothing.
Eh? His last patreon message specifically said that the next post would be teasers on the day before release. There is no need for constant updates from him. We are (some of us anyway)only his customers, and even then haven't sent any money these past 2 months.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Eh? His last patreon message specifically said that the next post would be teasers on the day before release. There is no need for constant updates from him. We are (some of us anyway) his customers and it's a folly to want detailed daily reports.
some things only us "discord ppl" will know... :LUL:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What comes to mind here is: Don't panic - and I'm sure every one knows where his own towel is.

If BD don't post here, his Patreon page or Discord channel, and I'm sure someone would bring this to our attention in this thread, we can all only hope and whish him the best in the mean time. Don't know what BD does at this moment, but I think we will hear again from him, if he find the time and power/will to post.

So in the meantime: don't panic, enjoy and behave yourself and also enjoy some other game, enter the cult and relax.
No amount of whining or nagging will change something about this and you can hope that some of the cult doesn't here it or the twins will be on the hunt again.:ROFLMAO:
Then you shouldn't whine either, cause it sure sounds like it.

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Something's wrong cause nothing is back to normal again.
No more updates, comments on his patreon page, nothing.
Maybe he finally moved out of that place which seemed to be giving him lots of problems, maybe.
Too bad, I loved that game. Now I have to be patent until he's back to normal.
Then again, normal wasn't that normal to begin with, was it?
Even triple A studios struggle with putting out Bug-fixes or minor content updates on a weekly basis.
We better hope BD won't go back to that schedule, because it is simply not sustainable in the long run.

After week one ends, naturally there will be a slight change in story progression and content: because we'll get more cool stuff, like new characters, new events and (probaly?) new story lines in addition to the already established awesomeness.
It might not even be possible (or practical) to break some of that stuff up into smaller, weekly bits.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was just thinking about playing of a basketball game .... now this is just a thought mind you .. but makes sense ... i think ...
you know how the college has its own news broadcast ... well Moon ... could just show like highlights from a game that has been played .. could show like 1 or 2 players in the clip of a game thats been played and baskets made or missed .. showing maybe in total like maybe the starters hitting baskets or missing them and then a total score comments from Moon or a commentator about those highlights .. that way it would seem to me to be easier to render ...
honestly i'm just making a guess on how it could be done .. i really don't know crap about making a game ..

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was just thinking about playing of a basketball game .... now this is just a thought mind you .. but makes sense ... i think ...
you know how the college has its own news broadcast ... well Moon ... could just show like highlights from a game that has been played .. could show like 1 or 2 players in the clip of a game thats been played and baskets made or missed .. showing maybe in total like maybe the starters hitting baskets or missing them and then a total score comments from Moon or a commentator about those highlights .. that way it would seem to me to be easier to render ...
honestly i'm just making a guess on how it could be done .. i really don't know crap about making a game ..
i mean i realize that some games would have to be shown .. but couldn't most of them be this way ...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey guys.
These teasers were hard to pick out.

I apologize for going silent again. This post was meant to be up three days ago.
WVM Day 7 final will be out soon, a few days.
(If you only care about when it will come out then you don't need to read further. That's all the info I have right now, the rest is just something I feel the need to share.)

I like to remain open and honest with you guys. But there's obviously things I can't bring up for numerous reasons. This is one of those situations where I really don't know how much information to give but I want you guys to know what's going on. So I'm just going to say it.

Late Thursday night my best friend took his own life. I didn't find out until I woke up Friday morning.
I talked about it briefly on discord earlier but his mother was having health issues and I know they were weighing on him heavily. And the last thing we talked about was Reckful's death.
He didn't show any signs of being suicidal, he never talked about anything like that before and he told me he was doing okay. He didn't message or call anyone but his girlfriend before he did it and even then it was only a normal goodnight message.

I'm trying my best to write this without emotions. But it's fucking painful.
He was the guy I played games with most nights. He was the guy I could tell anything to and I did. He was one of the only people that I told about WVM. Before I moved I spent every weekend at his house. I've known him since I was 3.

I don't know what to do. It hurts so fucking bad.
There's 6 people that meant the world to me and I've lost half of them this year.
I've spent these past few days with my girlfriend and grandpa. I've just been trying to distract myself, but nights have been the hardest. I can't sleep.
I know I shouldn't but I feel so fucking guilty.

I can't play normal games because they remind me of him. I can't drown out in public places because of covid. All I have is spending time with those close to me and working on WVM.
I can't keep doing this. I can't keep losing those close to me. This year is so fucked.
I don't do drugs, I don't drink. There's no escape from these fucking feelings.

He helped me out so much with my aunt's death. He would stay up late just to talk to me and he made me feel so much better. I can't believe they're both gone. It still feels like I'm going to get a message from him any minute.
The only thing going through my mind is old memories. Like one time when we were kids. My family was really poor and I didn't have much, so he gave me a bunch of his toys. For no reason he just did it. That's just the kind of person he is.

I have to stop. My hands are so fucking shaky I can't type.

I'm in pain guys, but I'm going to be okay. I'm still working on WVM. It's really all I want to do right now.
I can't really explain much of how I feel right now. I went from never really dealing with death to dealing with three in half a year. And it's fucking hard.
I'm very grateful for my support system right now. I'll be silent for a bit while I try to stabilize. I won't really be on discord and I likely won't be in the comments here for a bit. I'm sorry guys it's just too hard right now.
I know it's frustrating to follow me right now. I've been so up and down. Believe me I know how fucking frustrating it is.
Day 7 final will be out in a few days. And a client poll will be up soon as well.

Message those you care about and make sure they're doing okay. And if you're the one that needs help don't be afraid to message
someone.

I love you guys. <3

Manford

Nov 24, 2018

Hey guys.
These teasers were hard to pick out.

I apologize for going silent again. This post was meant to be up three days ago.
WVM Day 7 final will be out soon, a few days.
(If you only care about when it will come out then you don't need to read further. That's all the info I have right now, the rest is just something I feel the need to share.)

I like to remain open and honest with you guys. But there's obviously things I can't bring up for numerous reasons. This is one of those situations where I really don't know how much information to give but I want you guys to know what's going on. So I'm just going to say it.

Late Thursday night my best friend took his own life. I didn't find out until I woke up Friday morning.
I talked about it briefly on discord earlier but his mother was having health issues and I know they were weighing on him heavily. And the last thing we talked about was Reckful's death.
He didn't show any signs of being suicidal, he never talked about anything like that before and he told me he was doing okay. He didn't message or call anyone but his girlfriend before he did it and even then it was only a normal goodnight message.

I'm trying my best to write this without emotions. But it's fucking painful.
He was the guy I played games with most nights. He was the guy I could tell anything to and I did. He was one of the only people that I told about WVM. Before I moved I spent every weekend at his house. I've known him since I was 3.

I don't know what to do. It hurts so fucking bad.
There's 6 people that meant the world to me and I've lost half of them this year.
I've spent these past few days with my girlfriend and grandpa. I've just been trying to distract myself, but nights have been the hardest. I can't sleep.
I know I shouldn't but I feel so fucking guilty.

I can't play normal games because they remind me of him. I can't drown out in public places because of covid. All I have is spending time with those close to me and working on WVM.
I can't keep doing this. I can't keep losing those close to me. This year is so fucked.
I don't do drugs, I don't drink. There's no escape from these fucking feelings.

He helped me out so much with my aunt's death. He would stay up late just to talk to me and he made me feel so much better. I can't believe they're both gone. It still feels like I'm going to get a message from him any minute.
The only thing going through my mind is old memories. Like one time when we were kids. My family was really poor and I didn't have much, so he gave me a bunch of his toys. For no reason he just did it. That's just the kind of person he is.

I have to stop. My hands are so fucking shaky I can't type.

I'm in pain guys, but I'm going to be okay. I'm still working on WVM. It's really all I want to do right now.
I can't really explain much of how I feel right now. I went from never really dealing with death to dealing with three in half a year. And it's fucking hard.
I'm very grateful for my support system right now. I'll be silent for a bit while I try to stabilize. I won't really be on discord and I likely won't be in the comments here for a bit. I'm sorry guys it's just too hard right now.
I know it's frustrating to follow me right now. I've been so up and down. Believe me I know how fucking frustrating it is.
Day 7 final will be out in a few days. And a client poll will be up soon as well.

Message those you care about and make sure they're doing okay. And if you're the one that needs help don't be afraid to message
someone.

I love you guys. <3
Prayers for you brother!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Dear God,

Take a fucking Imodium AD and stop with the giant steaming shit you've been taking on BD's life over the past year. Always known you were a dick but for fuck sake stop going all old testament on him......enough is enough the poor kid can't take much more of this. How about you show some of that compassion yer supposedly so famous for and giving the poor guy something to celebrate instead of mourn.

Signed,
TKA

Last edited:

LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
I have grown to love Jamie..but she is just pixels on a computer screen. I have grown to love Bailey and Shauna but again, just pixels. There are a handful of characters from an endless supply of vn's that we wait for updates each and every month with baited breath for good reason. We need an escape from this wretched existence and these characters help us through. It's already ingrained in our brains that real people don't talk or act in any way how they do in these stories. Most real people, by nature, let you down. I'm rambling a bit, I know. The point..you help create our escape, our fantasy, but again it is only fiction. No one gets to escape real life, even the creators. Please take care of yourself BD. There are only a handful of people that remain constants in our lives. Losing any one of those rare individuals is losing a part of one's self. I love my WVM herum but they are just pixels. BD is real and so is his pain. Mad respect to BD, the mad scientist.

LordT44

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just curious does anyone know who the girl with the heart shaped tattoo is in the teaser pics? Not sure if she is someone new or someone we have already meet and I forgot. I have purposely but putting off another play through until the week 1 full update. Sorry I am not sure how to link the picture here but it was the very last teaser pic.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes