armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man that BD guy sure has a bad luck streak going on ... So sorry to hear that tho lost a few significant people these last two years aswell....

Keep strong BD....

Those teasers were pretty cool tho thanks for that....
Maybe the girl with heart tatto is from the same group that welcome Ethan.Remember the girl with the butterfly tatto.

Reactions: michael1984

I.CoCoNutt

Mar 12, 2020
Hell, I thought it was just me, 2 grandparents an uncle on my father's side and my ex-girlfriend died since January shit I don't know what to say man other than hang in there. All we can do is push forward through this cursed year, and make tomorrow better lots of love and good luck

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So according to his comments the update will be released soon.
When exactly is not an issue anymore. It will be released when it will be released, end of story.
He has some personal issues to take care of first and will be awhile before anything it's back to normal.
The teasers have been done so that might give you an idea of what to expect.
The only teaser I would like to see is Kenji getting his ass kicked out of the team or something done about him. He's obviously more jealous the Richer another problem that will have to be fixed sooner rather then later. The MC will only play for 1 year if he can survive those 2.
After he leaves Richer or Kenji will just go back to being jerks and sabotage any hopes of winning.
Too bad he can't take all the cheerleaders with him. Which reminds me doesn't the MC have a lot of female friends back home? In this story he's developing a Harem in a new town so he must have some kind of Harem back home too. Females back home that miss him and would greatly add to this story.
Maybe a lot of the missing sistas that we desperately need.

• Angry
Reactions: UnrealLimits

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
As Ken Loach would say, it's raining stones on poor BD.
I am really at loss with words to express how I feel about this. All I can say is keep it up man, be strong and think that the vast majority of the members of this thread (apart from a small number of insensitive assholes) do support and love you.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
As Ken Loach would say, it's raining stones on poor BD.
I am really at loss with words to express how I feel about this. All I can say is keep it up man, be strong and think that the vast majority of the members of this thread (apart from a small number of insensitive assholes) do support and love you.
Don't you sound like one, then maybe you shouldn't say anything.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So according to his comments the update will be released soon.
When exactly is not an issue anymore. It will be released when it will be released, end of story.
He has some personal issues to take care of first and will be awhile before anything it's back to normal.
The teasers have been done so that might give you an idea of what to expect.
The only teaser I would like to see is Kenji getting his ass kicked out of the team or something done about him. He's obviously more jealous the Richer another problem that will have to be fixed sooner rather then later. The MC will only play for 1 year if he can survive those 2.
After he leaves Richer or Kenji will just go back to being jerks and sabotage any hopes of winning.
Too bad he can't take all the cheerleaders with him. Which reminds me doesn't the MC have a lot of female friends back home? In this story he's developing a Harem in a new town so he must have some kind of Harem back home too. Females back home that miss him and would greatly add to this story.
Maybe a lot of the missing sistas that we desperately need.
The mc didn't do anything with another women before that final day of leaving for wvm, So no he didn't have a harem until he started at wvm :) Yes he could have had any girl he wanted by what the story tells us but spent all his time protecting shauna and then started a relationship with jamie and started on the take it slow path until the story began.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
First off sorry to hear the news BD. Hopefully, your luck starts to change soon. That is just way too much to take in a short period of time for anyone. Thank you for sharing your story I feel that helps to get through rough times when you can talk/type it out.

Man I am so pumped for the new release soon. Love the teaser pictures, they have my mind running trying to make sense of how the story will go based on the teasers. I have a feeling we might get some more information on what Ryker is trying to do based some of the pictures. Also very interested in the mystery lady with the tattoo, I have looked at that pic several times trying to figure out if it is someone new or someone we already meet that just got a tattoo (pretty sure someone new). Can't wait to start discussing the game again after the release drops.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've been looking closely at the pic of the girl with the heart near her tit ..... i think its Emiko , her hair is down tho , she usually keeps it up

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
But i was more wondering is if there is like a timely update like each week or is it any timed update
And thx for replying fast
Braindrop has been doing updates pretty dam fast . like every week ,, but luck has not ben on his side as of late .. its why i asked to please be patient ..
and i agree this is one of the best games around by far :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
only other one it could be is Rainn
Deinfitiely not her hair style and color is way wrong and Rainn is pale as hell that mystery girl has a tan. Like I said a few apages back I don't think it's any of the existing girls I think it's some random fan girl that shows up to the event with a creepy tattoo

3.70 star(s) 631 Votes