MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's actually the opposite. Stacy having the "is she the sister?" question over her head meant that the plot could not delve too far into her situation, otherwise it would spoil the red herring too quickly. Now that the sister question is resolved, we can actually start learning more about her situation, starting with this "I've been dealing with some things. I'll explain later" line. Her story is now exclusively *her* story. It also means the MC is now free to pursue her as the player wishes.
Except if she was the "is she the sister?" the MC mostly ignored her. He didn't try to talk to her in any real depth about her life, her upbringing, siblings, etc. She's been sidelined while the MC (and the game) have focused on seeing how many chicks can fit on his dick. Quite a few characters have received more time than Stacy - Jasmine, Natalie, Harper. Stacy isn't included in any group activities, not at the party and not at the new house tour. I don't expect to see her at the charity bowling event because she isn't an athlete, a girlfriend, or a cheerleader.

Don't take this as me hating on the game, I love the game except for it's severe lack of redheads. I was excited when Stacy was introduced way back when but she hasn't really done anything since.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Quite a few characters have received more time than Stacy
And even more have received *less*. Especially considering she was introduced on Day 3, when all three of your other listed characters appeared in Day 2. There are several characters introduced sooner but have barely appeared. Many we didn't learn the name of until Day 6.

She's been sidelined while the MC (and the game) have focused on seeing how many chicks can fit on his dick
She has appeared a lot. But remember that, in reality, we are very early in the overall plot of the game. Some characters will be expanded on early, some will be a slower burn. Stacy is, you might say, "home team", much like Shauna, who is also neither cheerleader nor athlete. She is a girlfriend, but then, now that the sister question is answered, could we not well do the same for Stacy? I get that you like the character and want to see more, but that's true for a lot of people's favorites.

Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And even more have received *less*. Especially considering she was introduced on Day 3, when all three of your other listed characters appeared in Day 2. There are several characters introduced sooner but have barely appeared. Many we didn't learn the name of until Day 6.

She has appeared a lot. But remember that, in reality, we are very early in the overall plot of the game. Some characters will be expanded on early, some will be a slower burn. Stacy is, you might say, "home team", much like Shauna, who is also neither cheerleader nor athlete. She is a girlfriend, but then, now that the sister question is answered, could we not well do the same for Stacy? I get that you like the character and want to see more, but that's true for a lot of people's favorites.
Yeah, but at least Shaunna's a GF. I guess I am just getting frustrated with the overly packed first week and fearing the switch to a "week at a time" format in the future. I know I shouldn't worry until it happens but at this point there are a lot of sidelined characters that I'm starting to think would have been better off not showing up in the first place.

Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My updated "To Do List" with the revelation that there will be no Azel or Willow sex (per BD's interview on Lewdpixels).

1) Trans Threesome
2) Stacy
3) Harper (without Natalie)
4) Jamie Anal (Shauna assists)
5) Jamie + MC, Penny, and Shauna

We shall see what happens ;)

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
My updated "To Do List" with the revelation that there will be no Azel or Willow sex (per BD's interview on Lewdpixels).
You mean not happened in this update not in general right?:cry: not care much about willow but i was looking forward for azel and it wouldnt be incest they are not relate dont think is a problem in patreon

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You mean not happened in this update not in general right?:cry: not care much about willow but i was looking forward for azel and it wouldnt be incest they are not relate dont think is a problem in patreon

read for yourself and patreon considers step and adopted family sex incest stupid but true

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He specifically stated that there wouldn't be any sex with (link to the interview). And, as I understand it Patreon doesn't approve of anything between a parental figure and a child regardless of blood relation, so an adoptive parent would still be off limits. SO maybe someday a modder might create that but it wouldn't be part of the game and make no sense overall.

TBH because of that I'm thinking of going back and refusing to kiss Azel since there's no reason to do it. Sure feel like we were lead to believe that it would happen but ah well, not BD's fault that Patreon is forcing their outdated morals onto people.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
He specifically stated that there wouldn't be any sex with (link to the interview). And, as I understand it Patreon doesn't approve of anything between a parental figure and a child regardless of blood relation, so an adoptive parent would still be off limits. SO maybe someday a modder might create that but it wouldn't be part of the game and make no sense overall.

TBH because of that I'm thinking of going back and refusing to kiss Azel since there's no reason to do it. Sure feel like we were lead to believe that it would happen but ah well, not BD's fault that Patreon is forcing their outdated morals onto people.
There is plenty of incest games here.

Reactions: sgnafuz

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
He specifically stated that there wouldn't be any sex with
Q: With the progression of the story with Azel, and Patreons very strict and strange rules regarding Incest. Even a step or foster family member is considered incest in their eyes. Will we see the relationship with Azel turn romantic/sexual? And if so, how will you handle it?

A: Not on my end no. Their relationship definitely has its flirty side but that’s to show Azel struggling with her adopted son growing up and some of the other struggles that come with it. Any further content will have to be done like many other games are and a modder will have to make it. I have no plans for any incest content.
;)

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020

I read it now come on he just give the "right answer" ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Pregnancy and fatherhood is a big part of WVM. Almost every girl will be impregnable (and most will be optional). My plan for the future is to buy a third pc solely to render pregnant/non-pregnant renders
Oh hell yeah

Reactions: Skydden

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Braindrop is such a sloppy dev., including all those redundant variables & scenes for the Evilmodder to exploit in such a dastardly manner.

Though for me the main take-away from that interview is there's another 4-6 years of WVM to look forward to. (y)

3.70 star(s) 631 Votes