TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well now I am going to go back and check but I am almost positive Rachael indicates she is a client who wants a baby.
she does, but as I said I feel like that is a disguise that she used to measure if the MC would be interested in her, at least fiscally, basically to see if she could become a part of the big happy family. But I might be wrong, I just find it weird that neither mentioned it after the MC meets Talia.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Well now I am going to go back and check but I am almost positive Rachael indicates she is a client who wants a baby.
Someone showed a screenshot of the line, so it must exist, but I've never seen it either. My theory was it might be different based on whether you take Rachael's offer the first time or after Jamie approves.

Edit: I mean a line bringing it up again. She is introduced as a client first, but I've never seen the baby thing mentioned directly except in that screenshot.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I think the job was more an excuse to introduce more girls and getting to bang them without needing to build much of a relationship with them :ROFLMAO: Which I'm all for.
It's hard to say if we will actually keep up with the clients in the future and see the results of the impregnation; my guess is no, it doesn't seem like that sort of agreement, I think after successful impregnation both Rachael and the clients will want to keep the MC out of their lives, so that the pregnancy stuff, at least as it relates to the clients, doesn't really have any consequences that we'd see.

So because I'm just a huge slut who wants to bang everything that moves and because I don't think the MC will be involved with the clients long-term, I don't see any reason to not pound them into oblivion :KEK:
I'm also a slut, but I'm a responsible slut. If I'm having sex with a random girl, it's either outside/condom or she is on the pill. Even though I love creampies, I can't really enjoy it if I know someone is going to have to deal with the aftermath. But I'm also not a big fan of kids, so when a sex scene is tagging on those string I usually so walk away like with that job.

I love the game enough, and I know that the relationship between Jamie and the MC is solid enough to not be bothered by it. But I'm never really a fun of a group pregnancy thing in harem games. Specially because a lot of harem leads are fricking assholes who only wanted to bang the girls / make them their slaves(which I do like, but that's not a great father figure so it's takes me out of that shit asap).

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
she does, but as I said I feel like that is a disguise that she used to measure if the MC would be interested in her, at least fiscally, basically to see if she could become a part of the big happy family. But I might be wrong, I just find it weird that neither mentioned it after the MC meets Talia.
Yeah, it was a "feeler" from Rachael to judge MC's reaction to her. It was also Rachael trying to expose the MC to her earlier on before they actually meet so the MC would be more willing to accept her. Although it kinda skews early impressions for the player so I'm going to change up how that scene plays out before day 7 final releases.
Tali isn't a quick boink in the basement. She's a long term member of the family and Rachael wants the MC to be heavily involved in Tali's re-introduction to the world and if the MC is willing then maybe a whole lot more. Tali's story is one I'm very excited to tell.

Any ETA on the next update?
Sorry to give you the good old "When it's ready." but I gotta.
It's taking longer than expected and there's a lot of reasons for why (It's a big update) but I'm proud of what I'm making and I can't wait for you guys to see it. I'm expecting some of you to have new favorite lewd/non-lewd scenes after it is out. ;)
(But who knows maybe it'll instead be on everyone's least favorite :ROFLMAO:)

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Which I have no problem with, as long as it's restricted to a time jumped end game where our MC has retired from the NBA with millions in the bank which will support the kids he has with his main girls

What bothers me is the apparent neediness of Anna and the integration of Tali into the main story. It feels like they won't have the common decency to fuck off when the impregnation they've paid for is completed and, for that reason, I feel the need to reject them from the start.
WVM is not at all about women "fucking off" so yeah go ahead and say no to them.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
It's taking longer than expected and there's a lot of reasons for why (It's a big update) but I'm proud of what I'm making and I can't wait for you guys to see it. I'm expecting some of you to have new favorite lewd/non-lewd scenes after it is out. ;)
Can't wait. I'm just hoping for some progression in the Stacey story, whether lewd or not :LOL:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Which I have no problem with, as long as it's restricted to a time jumped end game where our MC has retired from the NBA with millions in the bank which will support the kids he has with his main girls

What bothers me is the apparent neediness of Anna and the integration of Tali into the main story. It feels like they won't have the common decency to fuck off when the impregnation they've paid for is completed and, for that reason, I feel the need to reject them from the start.
Your mistake is even thinking of tali as a "paying client" to begin with. The girl wants to get pregnant and Rachael who loves her like a daughter wants to give that to her so at best you could view the request as a favor to Rachael. She might try to compensate you as per the deal but I'd bet that if she tried neither Jamie or the MC would accept it. Especially when she headed toward being part of the family so to speak.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm never one to rush you but I do hope it's not too much longer... I got hit with some pretty heavy news yesterday and nice hefty dose of fresh WVM action is something I could really use right now. I will manage tho and I know it'll be worth the wait.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm never one to rush you but I do hope it's not too much longer... I got hit with some pretty heavy news yesterday and nice hefty dose of fresh WVM action is something I could really use right now. I will manage tho and I know it'll be worth the wait.
Hope things work out for you. You're a fun read so I truly wish you well for selfish reasons

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok best teaser yet. It's gonna be hard to top my favorites but now I am super excited to see this whenever you are ready to share.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Whereas I hate the idea that the clients are integrated into the story. Meeting Anna and Keyana currently has no impact on the story and that is how it should stay, imo.
i kinda like the idea myself , i mean its a great source of cash ... and of course fun :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
WVM is not at all about women "fucking off" so yeah go ahead and say no to them.
i don't know if all the women in this game wanted to line up .. they could use my MC to fuck themselves off ... :ROFLMAO:

i know its not what you really meant .... but i couldn't help myself ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I got hit with some pretty heavy news yesterday and nice hefty dose of fresh WVM action is something I could really use right now. I will manage tho and I know it'll be worth the wait.
Hopefully everything works out for you in the long run man. I know I don't know you personally, but I feel like we have become at the very least forum friends. So if you need to chat with someone hit me up.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well I finally decided it was time. I started another play through with the transgender route for Shauna. Not sure how I feel about it yet, but I am excited to see how the story was intended. So far things make a lot more sense then the female route for sure (which I expected anyways). I am not one to judge but the lewd scenes are what I have been concerned about and probably why I put it off this long. I am secure with who I am sexually, but I want to have an open mind. I have 3 kids and you never know if one of them decides at some point they want to transition. I thought this would be a good step for me to explore some new things. Not sure how far I will get but I want to play the game from a new perspective in advance of the upcoming release.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes