BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow there was a tonne of pictures after using unren :eek: Really puts into perspective what goes into a game considering I only ever just read and enjoy the game by clicking through and reading and making choices. Happy I finally got my stacey picture for my profile ;)

Reactions: Sativa-29 and OEJ

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks I kind of have a thing for redheads lol and just love stacey's sweet personality
I like that Stacy managed to not immediately drop panties when in the vicinity of MC. Girl's got willpower yo!

I'm still lighting a candle for Ruby, though. Ya know, before fully commiting to a Redhead.

Edit: And yes, again, much like my religion, I realise I am in the minority here.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
What are some potential threesomes you guys would like to see in the future? :sneaky:
Just "three"some? hard choice... Imma say nat+harp

You lasted a little longer than me lol, I had a perfect track record of holding out for the full day but even I caved and played when .7.4 was released lol
I didn't cave at all

it's only "caving" if you were resisting in the first place.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Why do people keep asking for that?
This game doesn't have any of those or ever will maybe pregnancy in some distant future hopefully but that's it.
I wish they read the tags first before being disappointed later.
Bro, get with the program.

We all about them hugs man. Hugs is the new cum.

You get a hug! You get a hug! EVERYONE gets a hug!

Look under your seat!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Why do people keep asking for that?
This game doesn't have any of those or ever will maybe pregnancy in some distant future hopefully but that's it.
I wish they read the tags first before being disappointed later.
i think you quoted the wrong post :p

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Now back to the game because fuck all that other bullshit.

What are some potential threesomes you guys would like to see in the future? :sneaky:
MC + Real Mom + Willow
MC + Jamie + Non-trans Shauna... I mean come on... Jamie seems game, but Shauna is acting prudish...
MC + Kimmy + the other asian (cheerleader one)
MC + Harper + Harper's daughter
MC + Azel + Susan

3.70 star(s) 631 Votes