Mar 17, 2018
I know you're not thinking to break the Patreon rules of no incest, but you could always just go the purist route where you let people type in roles for the family characters, have them default set to "Landlady", "Roommate" and stuff like that. Just let people type whatever role they want and put a custom variable in place of everywhere the word "Mom" or "Sister" shows up. Just some food for thought.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I know you're not thinking to break the Patreon rules of no incest, but you could always just go the purist route where you let people type in roles for the family characters, have them default set to "Landlady", "Roommate" and stuff like that. Just let people type whatever role they want and put a custom variable in place of everywhere the word "Mom" or "Sister" shows up. Just some food for thought.
that's a no.

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
That "food" was digged and excreted several months ago. Game just wouldn't make any sense

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not speaking for Braindrop at all, as an outsider this is only my opinion nothing more.

That seems on the surface easy sure. Except for all the renders and dialogue and plain lewdness to be created on top of over 20 available and hassle free ladies already and for what? No I don't see it happening.

I know some apparently can't handle 'cest not being in ever single goddamn vn just like some people have to push for ntr or against it. This vn is fucking stellar as is. There is absolutely no reason to change it this late in the game.

In 5 years when it's done and over with maybe some evil modder will indeed come and create all the 'cest content (renders patches and etc) but I can't for the life of me understand why they would. They won't get money from it and it will be time consuming as hell.

Again my own opinion not anyone else's

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Bruh I need a recap, what has happened in the game so far?
To sum up it's basically been an adult duck duck goose. "Fuck fuck hug"
In seven days there has been love lust lies and betrayal. Absolutely zero bowling, some basketball. A back alley brawl. A princess in hiding. Reunited family. Baby making for pay. Jail time. Oh an unworthy of redemption piece of shit named Damien.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
To sum up it's basically been an adult duck duck goose. "Fuck fuck hug"
In seven days there has been love lust lies and betrayal. Absolutely zero bowling, some basketball. A back alley brawl. A princess in hiding. Reunited family. Baby making for pay. Jail time. Oh an unworthy of redemption piece of shit named Damien.
this was extremely accurate LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Well, I might as well get in on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking at it now a couple days later, I would probably switch Kimmy and Penny, but too lazy to go do it. Also funny that some characters (Millie for example) I gave high ratings based purely on looks, while some are up there based on pure awesomeness (Skye).

Since I refuse to cheat on Jamie, a couple of these girls I haven't met and some have had so little content so I just threw all of them in D ordered based on looks.

In previous tier lists I don't know that I have ever put a girl in E or F since that's for ones I don't really like and that really takes some doing.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Bruh I need a recap, what has happened in the game so far?
I can give you a real recap of the game. Have you played it before if so what day did you stop on? If you have not played before I can still give a recap it will just take a lot longer as there is tons of content in this game. I want to give you some information I just don't want to waste your time with things you already know.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well, I might as well get in on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking at it now a couple days later, I would probably switch Kimmy and Penny, but too lazy to go do it. Also funny that some characters (Millie for example) I gave high ratings based purely on looks, while some are up there based on pure awesomeness (Skye).

Since I refuse to cheat on Jamie, a couple of these girls I haven't met and some have had so little content so I just threw all of them in D ordered based on looks.

In previous tier lists I don't know that I have ever put a girl in E or F since that's for ones I don't really like and that really takes some doing.
This is what makes the tier list fun. There is no right or wrong way to rank the characters, it is just a fun way to see how we as a group rank them all. I started scoring some of the ranks yesterday, it takes a while to get each on it the scoring sheet. I am surprised at some of the ranks, but it is still fun an early so the scoring can change fast.

Also as a side note I do recommend you have a save of each path Cheat/No Cheat and Female Shauna/Transgender Female Shauna. There is a lot of great things you miss by only playing one path. I am not sure how anyone can experience the game without trying out the Alexis bathroom scene at least once. Damn the face she makes, and oh the tease you get on 0.8.3 update so excited.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
This is what makes the tier list fun. There is no right or wrong way to rank the characters, it is just a fun way to see how we as a group rank them all. I started scoring some of the ranks yesterday, it takes a while to get each on it the scoring sheet. I am surprised at some of the ranks, but it is still fun an early so the scoring can change fast.

Also as a side note I do recommend you have a save of each path Cheat/No Cheat and Female Shauna/Transgender Female Shauna. There is a lot of great things you miss by only playing one path. I am not sure how anyone can experience the game without trying out the Alexis bathroom scene at least once. Damn the face she makes, and oh the tease you get on 0.8.3 update so excited.
I've tried to start the cheating path twice, most recently when Day 7 Final was released with Eden introduced at the event. The first time was my first playthrough, when I thought this game was going to be very different than it was. I think I made it to the second cheating scene with Shauna before I felt bad and started again on no cheat. The second time I made it to the Rachael/ Eden scene and then the MC made some comment about hiding things from Jamie and I was hard out.

I just don't like cheating even in games. I hate that it is a means to an end to get to the harem in so many harem games, even in some of my favourites like Sisterly Lust. I am sad to miss out on the stuff with characters I find interesting (Anna and Alexis especially), but it's the price I pay I suppose. I do hope us loyal fellows get more interactions with some of them soon.

I do have a trans Shauna and Female Shauna save. Trans feels like canon, but I like the idea of a baby with Shauna as well someday.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Question of the day since I have not done one in a while.

What is your favorite lewd scene in the game so far?

Now I will ask you to pick just one and I know that will be hard as there are so many great ones in the game. Of course I have to include some examples Day 1 with Alexis in the bathroom of the restaurant, Day 2 Liz with Bailey/Zoe in the basement, Day 3 Jamie in the locker room, Day 4 Eden/Rachael, Day 5 the infamous Pen scene with Zoe, Day 6 Bailey comes to visit, Day 7 Date night hotel sex with Shauna, Day 8 Mabel in the Nurses office. So many great options I can't even list them all. I really had a hard time picking between Day 7 Liz/Bailey/Zoe at the bowling alley, Day 7 Zoe Pole Dancing sex or a scene on Day 6.

My choice my surprise a lot of people since it is one not in any of my saved play throughs and the only reason I got to experience it is because I decided to make the game guide. My top choice is Day 6 in the Party room with Katie.

Reactions: Call190Now

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Pick my favourite lewd scene? That's like asking me to pick my favourite child. But since I don't have any children I'll just pick the scene with Penny in the parking garage. Just barely edging out every scene with Zoe in it. Both versions of the Penny scene are just tip top. Just really great.

*I've returned to edit this post. I know you said pick only one, but this is a pirate site (even though I pay for WVM) and I do what I want cause a Pirate is free. So I want to give an honourable mention to the scene with Bailey at your house. I think it's on day 6. The one where you throw her on the couch.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've tried to start the cheating path twice, most recently when Day 7 Final was released with Eden introduced at the event. The first time was my first playthrough, when I thought this game was going to be very different than it was. I think I made it to the second cheating scene with Shauna before I felt bad and started again on no cheat. The second time I made it to the Rachael/ Eden scene and then the MC made some comment about hiding things from Jamie and I was hard out.

I just don't like cheating even in games. I hate that it is a means to an end to get to the harem in so many harem games, even in some of my favourites like Sisterly Lust. I am sad to miss out on the stuff with characters I find interesting (Anna and Alexis especially), but it's the price I pay I suppose. I do hope us loyal fellows get more interactions with some of them soon.

I do have a trans Shauna and Female Shauna save. Trans feels like canon, but I like the idea of a baby with Shauna as well someday.
I am pretty sure you will get your wish with Alexis and Anna in a future update. I think during the week one re-work Anna will be added to the non-cheat path. Also with Alexis, I think she is at WVM now and waiting for her dorm room to open up as she is in the same motel Stacy was at. Just my thought I have nothing to back that up though.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes