Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Going purely from memory, there are like 3 candidates but I think I'm gonna stick with the first Zoe scene, the pen one, I don't know why but that one sticks with my a lot, maybe because of how the Zoe path is now with her playing hard to get and all, which is also why I want to see her interview, see how long it takes to finally come clean that she wants more then sex with MC.

Runner-up would be the Jamie scene in Day 3.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Could just be the "new" factor but the custodian scene in day 8/9 is really good.
But my favorite is probably Rachael in day 1.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i love Bailey and every scene with her, but the Zoe pen scene was just the best so far and i also like how she is acting now its obvious what she wants but she gonna make the MC work for it

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Question of the day since I have not done one in a while.

What is your favorite lewd scene in the game so far?

Now I will ask you to pick just one and I know that will be hard as there are so many great ones in the game. Of course I have to include some examples Day 1 with Alexis in the bathroom of the restaurant, Day 2 Liz with Bailey/Zoe in the basement, Day 3 Jamie in the locker room, Day 4 Eden/Rachael, Day 5 the infamous Pen scene with Zoe, Day 6 Bailey comes to visit, Day 7 Date night hotel sex with Shauna, Day 8 Mabel in the Nurses office. So many great options I can't even list them all. I really had a hard time picking between Day 7 Liz/Bailey/Zoe at the bowling alley, Day 7 Zoe Pole Dancing sex or a scene on Day 6.

My choice my surprise a lot of people since it is one not in any of my saved play throughs and the only reason I got to experience it is because I decided to make the game guide. My top choice is Day 6 in the Party room with Katie.
0917a13e-7acc-41bd-8009-9c07135e9704_text_hi.gif :p

Bailey's Day 6 scene obviously......seeing her face contorted in a mix of pleasure and pain while uttering the words "Please fuck me Daddy" gets me every.....fucking.....time even after running through that scene over 150 times (and that's lowballing it I might add lol).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Now I will ask you to pick just one and I know that will be hard as there are so many great ones in the game. Of course I have to include some examples Day 1 with Alexis in the bathroom of the restaurant, Day 2 Liz with Bailey/Zoe in the basement, Day 3 Jamie in the locker room, Day 4 Eden/Rachael, Day 5 the infamous Pen scene with Zoe, Day 6 Bailey comes to visit, Day 7 Date night hotel sex with Shauna, Day 8 Mabel in the Nurses office. So many great options I can't even list them all. I really had a hard time picking between Day 7 Liz/Bailey/Zoe at the bowling alley, Day 7 Zoe Pole Dancing sex or a scene on Day 6.

My choice my surprise a lot of people since it is one not in any of my saved play throughs and the only reason I got to experience it is because I decided to make the game guide. My top choice is Day 6 in the Party room with Katie.
It's a tough one to call, but probably Penny.
Honourable mention to the rough sex with Bailey and Rachel on cheating day one though. Love seeing that kind of thing in a game that isn't all rapey.
Plus not a sex scene, but the remote plugs Jamie and Shauna have is a situation I just adore, can't wait to see what fun things we get up to with those in the future.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

Isn't the Mable scene in the Nurse Room Day 9, not day 8?
But for me it's a tie between Day 7 Bowling 4-some and Day 5 J&S 3-some

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

Best lewd scene is holding hands in public.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just trying this game out for the first time and liking it so far. Just finished the party at Zoe's, but had a question (kind of critique as well).

Is every conversation going to be a motivational speech or all about feelings throughout the entire game? It seems every time I talk to anyone I'm giving them a speech or talking about feelings. There's no regular conversations so far. I know you're supposed to be a nice guy and all, but it's getting to be a bit over the top.

Not sure how far I've actually got in the game so far, but just wondering if this is how every conversation is going to be.

Reactions: VOYEUR

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just trying this game out for the first time and liking it so far. Just finished the party at Zoe's, but had a question (kind of critique as well).

Is every conversation going to be a motivational speech or all about feelings throughout the entire game? It seems every time I talk to anyone I'm giving them a speech or talking about feelings. There's no regular conversations so far. I know you're supposed to be a nice guy and all, but it's getting to be a bit over the top.

Not sure how far I've actually got in the game so far, but just wondering if this is how every conversation is going to be.
You're little over half way to 2/3 of the way through the current content you might as well play to the end and decide then if you will continue. Generally speaking tho with a few exceptions this is supposed to be a happy feel good story so I would say yes it will stay that way and it's not gonna deviate much from that vibe so it is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you love it or you hate it.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You're little over half way to 2/3 of the way through the current content you might as well play to the end and decide then if you will continue. Generally speaking tho with a few exceptions this is supposed to be a happy feel good story so I would say yes it will stay that way and it's not gonna deviate much from that vibe so it is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you love it or you hate it.
Yeah I plan on checking it all out, still a fun game. I get the happy feel good story, it's actually rather refreshing from all the ones I've tried so far. Just was hoping for a little more regular chats, some feel good random banter, just hanging out kind of conversations.

But overall, it's pretty good minus the one minor issue (which isn't a big deal honestly). Thanks by the way for the response. :)

Sep 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We saw some big changes since before Day 7 Final. Many new arrivals, a couple of gorgeous redheads broke from A tier into S, and someone even shot Skye high without even getting a sex scene. Some things did not change however, the top 2 girls reinforced their hold on those spots, and someone very unappealing would have to be introduced to bump the bottom place holder up.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah I plan on checking it all out, still a fun game. I get the happy feel good story, it's actually rather refreshing from all the ones I've tried so far. Just was hoping for a little more regular chats, some feel good random banter, just hanging out kind of conversations.

But overall, it's pretty good minus the one minor issue (which isn't a big deal honestly). Thanks by the way for the response. :)
You're welcome your complaint is a pretty common one and I've been a part of the WVM community and resident of this thread since early on so I'm pretty used to responding it :) If it help any the first week is mostly treated as an intro to the world and the characters and such and is mostly over with now.... while the white knighting will always be a thing there will prolly be more opportunities for what yer hoping for in the future

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes