Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Question of the day since I have not done one in a while.

What is your favorite lewd scene in the game so far?

Now I will ask you to pick just one and I know that will be hard as there are so many great ones in the game. Of course I have to include some examples Day 1 with Alexis in the bathroom of the restaurant, Day 2 Liz with Bailey/Zoe in the basement, Day 3 Jamie in the locker room, Day 4 Eden/Rachael, Day 5 the infamous Pen scene with Zoe, Day 6 Bailey comes to visit, Day 7 Date night hotel sex with Shauna, Day 8 Mabel in the Nurses office. So many great options I can't even list them all. I really had a hard time picking between Day 7 Liz/Bailey/Zoe at the bowling alley, Day 7 Zoe Pole Dancing sex or a scene on Day 6.

My choice my surprise a lot of people since it is one not in any of my saved play throughs and the only reason I got to experience it is because I decided to make the game guide. My top choice is Day 6 in the Party room with Katie.
Honestly my fav is probably day 5 with Jamie and Shauna after relaxing, runner-up would be Zoe with the pen easily

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just a reminder if you want to submit a tier list make sure you use the one with all 51 characters. If you do not use that tier list or do not rank all 51 characters your list will not be included in the overall scoring. There have been several lists that have been excluded so far for not using the right tier list, not ranking all characters, or not providing an image of your list.

Here is the link again for anyone that needs it.

Make sure to post an image of your list here, but make sure you put it in a spoiler post. Do not post a link to your list as the links do not work, when I click the link it shows my list not yours.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont think we was ever told but i wonder who the MC lost is virginity too and when, it would be funny if it was Leslie but she had changed her name like Cedey did

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i cant remember i thought they hadn't had sex until they got to WVM
Yeah pretty sure MC was not a virgin at start of the game. No idea who it might have been though, considering how story is told I also doubt any evil modder would have an impact on that in future. If it was mentioned in game MC was a virgin at start or whom it was he lost it to our best bet is that Mr Loco would know.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah pretty sure MC was not a virgin at start of the game. No idea who it might have been though, considering how story is told I also doubt any evil modder would have an impact on that in future. If it was mentioned in game MC was a virgin at start or whom it was he lost it to our best bet is that Mr Loco would know.
Yeah, at the moment I can't remember if something has been said about it, just something in the back of my head thinking it was implied he was a virgin

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Not virgin, but not experienced was the impression with the Rachel sex acceptance, plus, MC too nice to have given up his V-card to someone else while with his GF

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I wonder if that could be a plot point later on, first girl comes back and starts some relationship drama with Jamie/Shauna.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i just thought Jamie/Shauna wanna take the MC to another place to pick up a random girl to fuck, what if that random girl turns out to be Leslie non of them would know who she is already

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i just thought Jamie/Shauna wanna take the MC to another place to pick up a random girl to fuck, what if that random girl turns out to be Leslie non of them would know who she is already
I'm getting old......who is Leslie again?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Jeez my memory is going south......played the update a couple of days ago......:rolleyes:
i keep forgetting too i have to look at the character sheet and game guide now and again to remember who some of them are, i couldn't remember what any of the rainbow heart power ranger girls looked like

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes