Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am almost positive the MC was not a virgin at the start of the game. I am pretty sure he was just inexperienced which is why he was open to the idea of having sex with Rachael.

As for age and forgetting who people are it is just relative to what gets your attention. I think I am one of the older followers of this game, and I have all the names memorized. A good story can do that, but if you asked me what I did yesterday I have no clue. I tend to remember a lot of useless knowledge and details about things that make me happy.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As for age and forgetting who people are it is just relative to what gets your attention. I think I am one of the older followers of this game, and I have all the names memorized. A good story can do that, but if you asked me what I did yesterday I have no clue. I tend to remember a lot of useless knowledge and details about things that make me happy.
This is my problem though, I've been exactly like that my whole life (ask me who played a minor character in a movie from the 80's i've never seen i would probably be able to name them :) ) but it seems even that is slipping :)

That is one of the many good reasons for you and TKA here, you keep us honest ;)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
basketball practice seems to be the most immediate objective beyond that who knows. Seems like he needs to still iron out a lot of details with his "team" then there's also the Moon interview.
I will give him a new mission-make Eden and Hannah real friends.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Noooo. :p I personally prefer them as enemies and am looking forward to the reaction of hannah when eden and the mc tapes surface. Teach her to try to leech off my startlet :p
Yeah I am with you on this, Hannah came off as a complete nut job to me. Plus I keep going back to the point Rachael made, if she doesn't let the MC know first stay away. I chose Eden at every point of the bowling event, and will continue to do so going forward. Hannah makes me nervous, thinking she is up to something devious to rock Eden's career.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Hannah makes me nervous, thinking she is up to something devious to rock Eden's career.
It kind of feels like everyone makes you nervous :LUL:

I really don't think Hannah and Eden are true enemies, I suspect a kind of sibling rivalry at the least, and unresolved sexual tension at the other end of the scale (Eden being bi herself). They read like a couple of friends who had something drive a wedge between them, causing them to see the actions of the other in the least charitable way possible. Kind of like how many would view Hannah as players were exposed to Eden "first" so naturally they would fall on her side and see things only from her perspective.

I do find it funny though that you leave the door open for Damien but nailed it shut for Hannah who hasn't actually done anything that you know of :KEK:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
According to Eden Hannah has done shit. Eden has been pretty forthright with the mc so I'm inclined to believe her.
ya...no....
I think I would like to see both sides first before I bang my "fuck outta here" hammer.
For now just as MysteryCrabs mentioned...we only hear it from Eden's perspective...think I'm gonna wait untill we hear it from Hannah also and a unbiased source also.
At least that's my take on this whole Eden/Hannah mess.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It kind of feels like everyone makes you nervous :LUL:

I really don't think Hannah and Eden are true enemies, I suspect a kind of sibling rivalry at the least, and unresolved sexual tension at the other end of the scale (Eden being bi herself). They read like a couple of friends who had something drive a wedge between them, causing them to see the actions of the other in the least charitable way possible. Kind of like how many would view Hannah as players were exposed to Eden "first" so naturally they would fall on her side and see things only from her perspective.

I do find it funny though that you leave the door open for Damien but nailed it shut for Hannah who hasn't actually done anything that you know of :KEK:
Based on the information we have Hannah seems like the person who uses other to her advantage. She has forced her way into several projects with Eden, and now they can't seem to be separated. To me it seems like Eden doesn't want to have Hannah keep riding on her coattails. Also the comment from Rachael is really something that has stuck with me. I keep feeling that some how BD is going to throw that one at us and it is going to explode in our face so yes I am nervous when someone comes in like Hannah.

Yes, I am willing to listen to Damien and give him a chance, I felt he was used by Ryker and was put into a bad place due to need for money to support a family members health. As someone who has a medical condition I understand how you might do something you regret later to help get better. I am not saying I can forgive what he did out right, but there is more to that story. The same could be with Hannah, but for now I am sticking to my guns and staying away from that crazy in my playthrough. Yes I will deviate for the game guide, but not in my play through, that is saved for those I truly want the MC to be with and trust. So for now Hannah joins the ranks of Jasmine, Katie, and Tia as out.

There are others in this boat as well but due to lack of viable information I can not add them to the list for sure so they stay in the maybe pile for now, those are Belle, Aubrey, and the rainbow squad. Trust is something that needs to be earned and not given freely, you trust the wrong person and you can get burned. We don't know enough about that group to say they are doing good things or not. Sure Belle and Rachael got the MC, his family and the team out of trouble, but who really is the mastermind behind the whole Ryker thing? Did Belle know, did she set everyone up and it got out of control only to try to prove to the MC that she is there to help him? Only time will tell.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes