Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im my main save the only people i didn't sleep with was Rachaels clients, Penny, the old nurse, Katie and the woman at the end of the update, but im still mixed on Mabel and Tia

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
im my main save the only people i didn't sleep with was Rachaels clients, Penny, the old nurse, Katie and the woman at the end of the update, but im still mixed on Mabel and Tia
in my main save, the only people I skipped were Katie, Tia and Jasmine iirc, not sure about the old nurse

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Team Eden. Hannah may be a fucking saint that secretly milks cows and grows lemons and rainbows for the poor but Eden is in my circle, Hannah has crossed her and used her. That is all I need to know. Others that want her have at her but I'll side with those I care about everyday of week.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I really don't remember who have I said a straight "No". I do remember rejecting the old nurse because not only does she not do anything for me, the sight might burn my eyes and I like to see, thank you very much. Besides that? I don't think I have rejected anyone, might go back and reject Tia because I don't really like her but I'm willing to give her a chance.

And about Hanna, I trusted Eden because if I can't trust someone who will have my kids, who can I trust then? But besides that, what she says aligns to what Jamie told us that out of nowhere they started being in everything together and she did give me the impression that she is one to use whatever means necessary to get more fame, case in point, how when MC meets her she wants to be seen with him as much as possible.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the one thing i have to say about the old nurse is that i think she looks slightly just slightly better then the old librarian in WTHI but its still a no from me
well to each his own ... its ok with me wether or not anyone does the older nurse .. but she was a fun ride :love:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah pretty sure MC was not a virgin at start of the game. No idea who it might have been though, considering how story is told I also doubt any evil modder would have an impact on that in future. If it was mentioned in game MC was a virgin at start or whom it was he lost it to our best bet is that Mr Loco would know.
Early in game he is thinking is has been a long time since he had sex, that implies he wasn't a virgin before dating Jamie.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Early in game he is thinking is has been a long time since he had sex, that implies he wasn't a virgin before dating Jamie.
i thought so, im actually interested in who it was and what she might look like now

Reactions: cakeny

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I know this was something discussed earlier today but it was bothering me so I had to dig into it further. Was the MC a virgin or not before day 1 of the game. Now I thought the answer was clear, but it is not. I feel this could be up to interpretation but it seems that it is possible he was a virgin before day 1 but then also possible he was not. Here are some key dialog I found that could lead to a yes or no answer to the question. Now after going through this all again I am undecided, I don't think he was a Virgin on Day 1 of the game, but there are hints that he may have been.

Here are some things I found on Day 1, and I will let you decide. Although knowing my track record BD will hop on and tell us the answer or it will be explained in the week 1 re-work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes