Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ok so I know this was something discussed earlier today but it was bothering me so I had to dig into it further. Was the MC a virgin or not before day 1 of the game. Now I thought the answer was clear, but it is not. I feel this could be up to interpretation but it seems that it is possible he was a virgin before day 1 but then also possible he was not. Here are some key dialog I found that could lead to a yes or no answer to the question. Now after going through this all again I am undecided, I don't think he was a Virgin on Day 1 of the game, but there are hints that he may have been.

Here are some things I found on Day 1, and I will let you decide. Although knowing my track record BD will hop on and tell us the answer or it will be explained in the week 1 re-work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes i started a meaningful discussion and it got detective Loco to take on the case, :D:D:D WOOOO

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I'm convinced he was a virgin, and lost it to Rachael on day 1.
If you don't have sex with Rachael, then he loses it to Alexis.
If you don't have sex with Alexis, then he loses it to Shauna.
If you don't have sex with Shauna, then he loses it to Liz on day 2.
If you don't have sex with Liz, he loses to Jamie on day 3 and that's the definite one.
Simple. (just imo)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Based on the information we have Hannah seems like the person who uses other to her advantage. She has forced her way into several projects with Eden, and now they can't seem to be separated. To me it seems like Eden doesn't want to have Hannah keep riding on her coattails. Also the comment from Rachael is really something that has stuck with me. I keep feeling that some how BD is going to throw that one at us and it is going to explode in our face so yes I am nervous when someone comes in like Hannah.
I had a theory that Hannah might have been a fangirl of Eden's, and that was why she followed her everywhere.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Wrong.... If you don't have sex with Rachael you don't have sex with Alexis either since the former is required for the latter :p
Skip Alexis then.
I'm convinced he was a virgin, and lost it to Rachael on day 1.
If you don't have sex with Rachael, then he loses it to Shauna.
If you don't have sex with Shauna, then he loses it to Liz on day 2.
If you don't have sex with Liz, he loses to Jamie on day 3 and that's the definite one.
Simple. (just imo)
There fixed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm glad I clicked on the spoiler before I collapsed in shock.

It should be taught in schools who Keith Moon is.

My sister once argued with me and told me Travis Barker was a better drummer ... I almost put an advert in Craigslist for a new sister.
Well I will get into shit for this, but that drummer of amongst others Cream was a better drummer. :p Remarks from Mr Loco are interesting, since they do indicate MC was not quite sure of his sexual prowess yet.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I always thought it as MC was a virgin but as Loco says, it can be interpreted either way. Hopefully BD can shed some light on this :)

Am I getting old since I'm a little shocked that there are people who doesn't know who Keith Moon is?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Am I getting old since I'm a little shocked that there are people who doesn't know who Keith Moon is?
To be honest I had to google him myself. I know that The Who exists (after all, pretty much every edition of Masked Singer uses one of their songs) but never was a big fan. Also, he died when I was three.

Reactions: Mhorse

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Correct me if i am wrong but :
I found again something that is wrong in the Story. The MC never said something to Lauren that he want a Therapy. Lauren only asked for a chat

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
your a brave brave man if you went in raw on that old nurse
LOL I skipped at least half of the game last time I did a playthrough, was trying to find Liz scenes from the last couple of updates

Yes you can, but I need picture proof that you did it. :ROFLMAO:
maybe in a few years then :p

Correct me if i am wrong but :
I found again something that is wrong in the Story. The MC never said something to Lauren that he want a Therapy. Lauren only asked for a chat

I'd guess she calls it therapy because she knew what it was gonna be closer to therapy than a normal chat, ig

Reactions: BTLD

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Who is Millie ? I looked in the Character Sheet but there was no Millie. And i played the Game so many times now i know there isnt any Millie mentioned ingame Screenshot_15.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes