BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Who is Millie ? I looked in the Character Sheet but there was no Millie. And i played the Game so many times now i know there isnt any Millie mentioned ingame View attachment 929926
you played the game many times but you forgot who Millie is? don't know what to say about that , I'm not sure you were paying to much attention :p anyway she's Jamie mom MC talks with her on day 7 when he is alone with Jamie , after the small talk with Cedey, go replay that section to see the discussion :)
EDIT : what's the correct phrasing..."she's X's mom? " or "she's X mom? "...grammar is giving me a headache..

Reactions: Call190Now

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
you played the game many times but you forgot who Millie is? don't know what to say about that , I'm not sure you were paying to much attention :p anyway she's Jamie mom MC talks with her on day 7 when he is alone with Jamie , after the small talk with Cedey, go replay that section to see the discussion :)
EDIT : what's the correct phrasing..."she's X's mom? " or "she's X mom? "...grammar is giving me a headache..
Hmm jeah. Totaly forgot her :rolleyes: My bad :LOL: I guess i didnt remember her because she just had a short ingame "time" ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Did that scene get removed? I replayed through game this update to avoid Mabel and that scene didn't happen.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Did that scene get removed? I replayed through game this update to avoid Mabel and that scene didn't happen.
I seriously doubt it's been removed...but can't confirm 100% since I have not played the game for some time...just the last updates mostly.
I don't want to get tired of the game since when I start delving into something I like I tend to obsess about it and then get tired of it and don't want to play/see it again...so I'm only replaying after some time passed.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
who is the next girl who hasn't yet had a sex scene do you want to get a sex scene with, mine would be Natalie or Kimmy.
i dont really wanna rush a scene with Stacy just yet i think it would feel a little too soon giving her personality, i wanna build up the romance a bit more and make it feel more special

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
who is the next girl who hasn't yet had a sex scene do you want to get a sex scene with, mine would be Natalie or Kimmy.
i dont really wanna rush a scene with Stacy just yet i think it would feel a little too soon giving her personality, i wanna build up the romance a bit more and make it feel more special
With Natalie I'm enjoying the slow wholesome courting tbh. Each advance has been sweeter growing at the pace it is. Not a big kimmy fan.

I would personally love to get a hold of Carly before she loses anymore weight so with her the sooner the better for me.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well it is pretty obvious I would want it to be Stacy, but I think it will be Natalie. However it is completely possible something random will happen like with the Mabel thing in the last update and it will be someone we didn't expect like maybe Jasmine or Emiko.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Correct me if i am wrong but :
I found again something that is wrong in the Story. The MC never said something to Lauren that he want a Therapy. Lauren only asked for a chat

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am going to dig into this one further, but I think there is a conversation you missed. I am busy with a party and house guests, but hopefully I can look into it tonight or tomorrow for you.

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Who is Millie ? I looked in the Character Sheet but there was no Millie. And i played the Game so many times now i know there isnt any Millie mentioned ingame View attachment 929926
I know the answer was already given, but the game guide The Krypt Angel and I made is updated with all named and some unnamed characters through 0.8.3 update. I use default names for all characters and a picture with a short description of who they are.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I know the answer was already given, but the game guide The Krypt Angel and I made is updated with all named and some unnamed characters through 0.8.3 update. I use default names for all characters and a picture with a short description of who they are.
I didnt looked at that. I checked the Character Sheet that is linked on the First Side

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
which one of the older ladies would you want the next sex scene with, for me its Harper or Veronica maybe Moon but i dont think shes that much older

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I hope soon you will have to do more work on the guide.Maybe aiding some measurements for the girls in addition to se scenes.
Also I am impatiently waiting for some basketball.
Imagine the interview after the first win.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
which one of the older ladies would you want the next sex scene with, for me its Harper or Veronica maybe Moon but i dont think shes that much older
I don't think any school worker will be right off. I would love some Harper action but I think it is still a while off

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes