cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I know the answer was already given, but the game guide The Krypt Angel and I made is updated with all named and some unnamed characters through 0.8.3 update. I use default names for all characters and a picture with a short description of who they are.
Is custodian from Mabel scene the same one that found Katie in party room?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I hope soon you will have to do more work on the guide.Maybe aiding some measurements for the girls in addition to se scenes.
Also I am impatiently waiting for some basketball.
Imagine the interview after the first win.
If BD does another character sheet i will add the measurements from that for the characters. I was thinking about adding something like which day we are introduced or see the character the first time or an indication of which days the characters make an appearance but I think that might be taking it to far and making it closer to a wiki page for WVM.

I really like doing anything to get more attention for the game or anything that gets me to talk about it more. The game, BD and this community mean a lot to me so anything I can do to give back and say thanks I am up for. Several members have helped me out this year in so many ways and I am thankful for that. I miss some of those that used to be so active here, but I have made so many friends here. Some that have really made an impact like The Krypt Angel, and others like Braindrop that have done things that might be minor that have made a huge impact on my mental health. Thank you all for just chatting with me about the game and being a part of my extended perverted family.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
which one of the older ladies would you want the next sex scene with, for me its Harper or Veronica maybe Moon but i dont think shes that much older
For me it's Vanessa, I love the way she looks. Personally I am a huge redhead fan, but I also love it when the ladies have unique hair colors like pink, blue, green, purple, etc....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Did that scene get removed? I replayed through game this update to avoid Mabel and that scene didn't happen.
It's possible your replay was not on the Liz path. That seen should be trigger for those on her path, the Mabel scene triggers on her option from day 7.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It's possible your replay was not on the Liz path. That seen should be trigger for those on her path, the Mabel scene triggers on her option from day 7.
Had sex with Liz multiple times, think only thing I changed was not flirting Mabel, not having sex with old nurse, turning down Tia, and having sex with Katie first time we see her.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I wonder will the rewrite for FShauna could be? Shauna was an underdeveloped tomboy type with short boyish hair and a very vulgar mouth on her because of all of the teasing that she was going through.:unsure: I wonder if BD is going this type of route?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If BD does another character sheet i will add the measurements from that for the characters. I was thinking about adding something like which day we are introduced or see the character the first time or an indication of which days the characters make an appearance but I think that might be taking it to far and making it closer to a wiki page for WVM.

I really like doing anything to get more attention for the game or anything that gets me to talk about it more. The game, BD and this community mean a lot to me so anything I can do to give back and say thanks I am up for. Several members have helped me out this year in so many ways and I am thankful for that. I miss some of those that used to be so active here, but I have made so many friends here. Some that have really made an impact like The Krypt Angel, and others like Braindrop that have done things that might be minor that have made a huge impact on my mental health. Thank you all for just chatting with me about the game and being a part of my extended perverted family.
Feelings mutual brother you've got me through quite a few rough spots these last few months and I dunno what state I'd be in mentally if I didn't have you around to keep me grounded.:love:

Ok sappy love fest over and back to planning for SB's Birthday tomorrow.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bullying in all its glory ... great to see everybody on board to make life a living hell
for gurls with glasses and pony tales ... Oh .. the humanity ...errr .. lack there of.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Aug 19, 2020
I can give you a real recap of the game. Have you played it before if so what day did you stop on? If you have not played before I can still give a recap it will just take a lot longer as there is tons of content in this game. I want to give you some information I just don't want to waste your time with things you already know.
Ima be honest I deadass dont remember

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes