Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What the hell!!!???

And as Spfjolietjake (no easy way to shorten that is there ;) ) said, no to Azel as there is no incest in this game.
I said "maybe" on Harper because as much as I want it, I will believe it when I see it. Otherwise it will be all I think about on this vn. and I don't want to jinx it:p

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Harper was used in the example about relationships with family members not related to the MC who will have a relationship with the MC during BD'S interview. So I am 99% sure it will happen at some point we just know the Natalie and Harper will not share a lewd scene with each other.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Harper was used in the example about relationships with family members not related to the MC who will have a relationship with the MC during BD'S interview. So I am 99% sure it will happen at some point we just know the Natalie and Harper will not share a lewd scene with each other.
I'm ok with getting them separately as long as I do get them ;)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i got mixed feelings on a romance with Millie, we already banging both her daughters and will Jamie wanna watch like she did with Liz

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
i got mixed feelings on a romance with Millie, we already banging both her daughters and will Jamie wanna watch like she did with Liz
I agree, it would be weird to pursue a romance with Millie or Valerie when you can romance their daughters at the same time, but romance with Millie, Margaret and Valerie isn't confirmed.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't really care that much about Millie, at least for now, but that type of scenario where the mc dates the daughters and the mother, is very common in harem games.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
For me it's Vanessa, I love the way she looks. Personally I am a huge redhead fan, but I also love it when the ladies have unique hair colors like pink, blue, green, purple, etc....
Doesn't he means by older ladies someone like Valerie,Margaret and old nurse?

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
First and foremost thank you Braindrop for one of the very few games I actually read and not skip to lewd content. It's by far the best harem game I played so far and loved the characters (Shauna is my absolute favorite but some others aren't far at all behind). Really looking forward for what will happen next, if I could I'd definitely considered pledging on Patreon.

Take the time to keep it that good and good luck. :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
First and foremost thank you Braindrop for one of the very few games I actually read and not skip to lewd content. It's by far the best harem game I played so far and loved the characters (Shauna is my absolute favorite but some others aren't far at all behind). Really looking forward for what will happen next, if I could I'd definitely considered pledging on Patreon.

Take the time to keep it that good and good luck. :)
welcome and really glad your enjoying the game so far, why not consider joining the cult of Bailey, we offer great cookies, have the best leader in the High Priest Krypt, but best of all we have the goddess that is Bailey ;)

• Haha
Reactions: The Krypt Angel

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
welcome and really glad your enjoying the game so far, why not consider joining the cult of Bailey, we offer great cookies, have the best leader in the High Priest Krypt, but best of all we have the goddess that is Bailey ;)
You forgot our special blends of popcorn and the kool-aid ;) Then again anyone that partakes of the stuff usually does suffer some minor memory loss so I can't fault you :whistle: The Twins and I are still working out the kinks in in the formula

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Well, Bailey is one of the "not so far behind" girls but I just fell in love with Shauna, she's really pressing all the right buttons on me. Bailey is definitely in top 5, hope it's still enough for both of you ;)

Clever move with food, sorry for you, it didn't work :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well, Bailey is one of the "not so far behind" girls but I just fell in love with Shauna, she's really pressing all the right buttons on me. Bailey is definitely in top 5, hope it's still enough for both of you ;)

Clever move with food, sorry for you, it didn't work :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes