Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I don't think he ever indicated that there would be lewd content with any family member. It has always been no lewd content with any family member to the best of my knowledge.
Really? You don't see anything weird with how MC is interacting with Azel? At all? And don't you think that it's very convenient how she's not biologically related to MC too? Come on man, let's be real.

There was a clear attempt on making it a possibility in the future, or atleast making it look like there was. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, as well as many other conversations on the same topic in the past right?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
theres been that many comings and goings im starting to forget who lives where, are anymore of the girls gonna move into the house
I think it is possible, but with Jamie, Shauna, Stacy, Azel, Rachael, Tali, Liz, Willow and maybe Wendy all living with the MC I can't see how it would make sense to add more to the house. Bailey and Rainn already live together, same with Zoe and Emiko, Carly, Ruby and Moon live together, Natalie and Harper live together so I can't see them moving in. We are not sure who Penny lives with, It is possible that Kimmy and Yuki live together but that is not confirmed. Lot's of unknowns on where some of the girls are living.

Reactions: Call190Now

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really? You don't see anything weird with how MC is interacting with Azel? At all? And don't you think that it's very convenient how she's not biologically related to MC too? Come on man, let's be real.

There was a clear attempt on making it a possibility in the future, or atleast making it look like there was. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, as well as many other conversations on the same topic in the past right?
No 'cest, no exception. All arguments about intent etc is mote. Again No 'cest, No exceptions

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

Or maybe BD just likes to fool the incest-focused people a little bit. :LOL:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

shes not related by blood to the MC for story because he has a real mom, and we are having this conversation because you brought it up and we had it before because of the people who love incest hoping it would be in this VN as well

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020

Well, MC stated in his thoughts several times that he doesn't want to see Azel that way but time will tell how it goes....especially with Rachael around ;)
I like how it is right now though and wouldn't be disappointed if there wasn't sex between them, their relationship is already quite beautiful like this :)

Goodnight ladies and gents

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I have known from the first day I played the game that there was not a way for the game in it's current state to add incest based on Patreon rules. Yes there are ways around them yes he could move to another site, but BD has stated numerous times he will not change anything to add incest. He is not changing the way the characters who are related interact with each other either. To me there is no reason to even bring it up at this point BD has been very vocal that there will be no incest added to his game by him. A modder could come in to add the content, but that would be so much work without all the assets and modifications BD uses. I know people can't get past the Azel is not a biological mom so it would not be incest and that is where they are not aware of what is considered incest in the US, step parents, adoptive parents, legal guardians all count as incest in the US.

I am not saying anything further on this topic as it has been talked to death here after every single update. I think if you are so stuck on 3 characters that are off limits when there are currently 48 other possible romanceable characters you just need to find another game to play. The developer has been clear on his stance and will not make changes to add incest in any way.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
we need it on the front page in big flashing neon lights NO INCEST, its like smashing your head against a brick wall

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
You forgot our special blends of popcorn and the kool-aid ;) Then again anyone that partakes of the stuff usually does suffer some minor memory loss so I can't fault you :whistle: The Twins and I are still working out the kinks in in the formula
Kinks being the memory loss is only minor?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
we need it on the front page in big flashing neon lights NO INCEST, its like smashing your head against a brick wall
So innocent :)
I use 'cest so it's not another search result when 'cest addicts search for the word.

I would love if keyboards shocked anyone that types "when's the update" or worse "update?" Or with this vn especially when someone brings up the 'cest.

And if someone posted a demand for or against a certain 3 letter word they were automatically taking to a random vn with or without it depending on preferences.

Last wish would be anyone being a down right troll whether kink shaming or being aggressive towards the dev or posters would be locked out of the vn from then on.

Good thing I don't have powers i would so make a lot of idiots miserable:)

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes