Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't do tier lists, especially when there are so many girls, but I'm curious to see what the results will be when everyone who does submit one has them tallied.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
It moves my little heart to see Anna high in people's lists. And about the popcorn that causes memory loss, maybe dial down a little the psychotropic ingredient? Enough to ride cloud 9, not enough to forget how to come back down? I remember high amounts of that stuff not precisely doing wonders for the brain, so it scares me to ask how much is in those popcorn if they can cause memory loss from the get-go.

New member will never understand the hesitation to open a LF spoiler. lol

Also Happy B-Day SB
Relatively new member here, yeah, I've been bamboozled.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So innocent :)
I use 'cest so it's not another search result when 'cest addicts search for the word.

I would love if keyboards shocked anyone that types "when's the update" or worse "update?" Or with this vn especially when someone brings up the 'cest.

And if someone posted a demand for or against a certain 3 letter word they were automatically taking to a random vn with or without it depending on preferences.

Last wish would be anyone being a down right troll whether kink shaming or being aggressive towards the dev or posters would be locked out of the vn from then on.

Good thing I don't have powers i would so make a lot of idiots miserable:)
I say something similar when I am swatting flies: Good thing I don't own a shotgun. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I Burrowed something from someone's signature. Now where did I put it.

Ah, Found it.
View attachment 931681
we're lucky he didn't use the classic "but wait, the dev can name the characters as landlady!"

So innocent :)
I use 'cest so it's not another search result when 'cest addicts search for the word.

I would love if keyboards shocked anyone that types "when's the update" or worse "update?" Or with this vn especially when someone brings up the 'cest.

And if someone posted a demand for or against a certain 3 letter word they were automatically taking to a random vn with or without it depending on preferences.

Last wish would be anyone being a down right troll whether kink shaming or being aggressive towards the dev or posters would be locked out of the vn from then on.

Good thing I don't have powers i would so make a lot of idiots miserable:)
"is there any scenes with <any family member>" *gets shocked* is definitely something I can support

which of the gilfs do you think is hotter Margaret or Valarie
considering the family members we've seen so far, I'm voting for Valarie on this one.

New member will never understand the hesitation to open a LF spoiler. lol

Also Happy B-Day SB
yeah I'm a new member and I definitely wasn't ready for this lol

ah yes, happy birthday SB!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The characters housing arrangements in WVM, so far as of Day 8 (v0.8.3).

MC's New House: MC, Azel, Elizabeth, Jamie, Shauna, Rachael (She has her office house too), Talismah, Stacy, Jasmine, Willow
Harper's Place: Natalie & Harper
Dormitory: #1) Zoe & Emiko, #2) Moon & Ruby & Carly
Apartment above Restaurant where Penelope's work: Bailey & Rainn
MC's 2nd Former House: Kimmy
Rachael's Rich Clients own Home/Place: Keyana & Brittany, Anna, Eden
Jamie & Elizabeth Old Home: Millie
Unknown (Assuming the Dormitory): Penelope, Tia, Mackenzie, Skye
Unknown (Assuming a House/Apartment): Veronica, Mabel, Vanessa, Katie, Lauren, Valeria, Margaret, Alexis, Aubrey, Hannah, Wendy, Leslie, Willabelle

I only listed girls with actual names here. LocoGringo78 did i miss any details by chance? Particularly with Penelope, I don't recall the story stating whether she lives at the dorm or somewhere near the school campus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Call190Now

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

MC's New House: MC, Azel, Elizabeth, Jamie, Shauna, Rachael (She has her office house too), Talismah, Stacy, Jasmine, Willow
Dormitory: #1) Zoe & Emiko, #2) Moon & Ruby
Green House: Kimmy
Unknown (Assuming the Dormitory): Penelope, Tia, Carly, Mackenzie, Skye, Mackenzie
Unknown (Assuming a House/Apartment): Veronica, Mabel, Vanessa, Katie, Lauren, Valeria, Margaret, Alexis, Aubrey, Hannah, Wendy, Leslie, Willabelle

I only listed girls with actual names here. LocoGringo78 did i miss any details by chance? Particularly with Penelope, I don't recall the story stating whether she lives at the dorm or somewhere near the school campus.
I think yer info on kimmy is slightly off at the party she said she lived in the green house (which as far as my memory serves was the first house we were given) until they evicted her when the MC came. On day 6 the MC gives her the second house we got from Charles before we moved out to live with Rachael so she'd be living there not the green house. Only wrinkle in that is the removal of charles and whether she'd still be able to use it.

Reactions: Call190Now and K18

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Dormitory: #1) Zoe & Emiko, #2) Moon & Ruby
Unknown (Assuming the Dormitory): Penelope, Tia, Carly, Mackenzie, Skye, Mackenzie

Carly lives with Ruby and Moon.

Reactions: K18

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I think yer info on kimmy is slightly off at the party she said she lived in the green house (which as far as my memory serves was the first house we were given) until they evicted her when the MC came. On day 6 the MC gives her the second house we got from Charles before we moved out to live with Rachael so she'd be living there not the green house. Only wrinkle in that is the removal of charles and whether she'd still be able to use it.
Ah yeah, you're right, i got them mixed up. I edited it to MC's 2nd Former House. Yeah, we'll have to wait and see what's happens there, now that Charles is gone. Possibilities ideas being Kimmy stay there or Her & family get their own house .

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Dormitory: #1) Zoe & Emiko, #2) Moon & Ruby & Carly
Unknown (Assuming the Dormitory): Penelope, Tia, Mackenzie, Skye, Mackenzie

Here is the Carly info. I will look into Penny when I have a chance but I don't think she indicated where she stays.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes