Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was happy to get my Alexis and Penny fix in the last update, but after getting the details about Carly staying with Ruby and Moon. I hope we get some Ruby in one of the next few updates even if it is just a quick text message or she shows up with Moon for the interview.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was happy to get my Alexis and Penny fix in the last update, but after getting the details about Carly staying with Ruby and Moon. I hope we get some Ruby in one of the next few updates even if it is just a quick text message or she shows up with Moon for the interview.
also enjoyed seeing MC and his birth mom talking about the past and getting by them ... i think Willow will also forgive and forget .. at least i hope :)

and how well the convo with Millie will go .. it would be cool if she gets over her private issues with open relationships like MC's and Jamies :)

Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm kinda hoping that BD puts in a short game ... would be cool to get a lil something on the court .. doesn't have to be anything real great . just something :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: csmk14 and BTLD

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
The characters housing arrangements in WVM, so far as of Day 8 (v0.8.3).

MC's New House: MC, Azel, Elizabeth, Jamie, Shauna, Rachael (She has her office house too), Talismah, Stacy, Jasmine, Willow
Harper's Place: Natalie & Harper
Dormitory: #1) Zoe & Emiko, #2) Moon & Ruby & Carly
Apartment above Restaurant where Penelope's work: Bailey & Rainn
MC's 2nd Former House: Kimmy
Rachael's Rich Clients own Home/Place: Keyana & Brittany, Anna, Eden
Jamie & Elizabeth Old Home: Millie
Unknown (Assuming the Dormitory): Penelope, Tia, Mackenzie, Skye, Mackenzie
Unknown (Assuming a House/Apartment): Veronica, Mabel, Vanessa, Katie, Lauren, Valeria, Margaret, Alexis, Aubrey, Hannah, Wendy, Leslie, Willabelle

I only listed girls with actual names here. LocoGringo78 did i miss any details by chance? Particularly with Penelope, I don't recall the story stating whether she lives at the dorm or somewhere near the school campus.
just a small heads-up, you listed Mackenzie twice ;) other than that, great job on putting that info together

• Wow
Reactions: csmk14 and K18

K18

Apr 19, 2018
just a small heads-up, you listed Mackenzie twice ;) other than that, great job on putting that info together
Oops (... or was it ;)). Appreciate it.
he likes her so much he named her twice :ROFLMAO:
You caught me :LOL:. She slowly grew on me. May have a fiery attitude at times, but is still a fine lady.

i'm kinda hoping that BD puts in a short game ... would be cool to get a lil something on the court .. doesn't have to be anything real great . just something :unsure:
I can imagine seeing a short montage/slideshows of some games like images of dunks, team play ball passes, buzzer beaters, half court shots. For other games have them summarized in news reports including conference/league standings, etc., also post-game interviews with MC.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone tell me if I can pursue a relationship with Shauna (childhood friend) without cheating? If not I'll just fuck everything that moves. Trying to avoid spoilers.

Thanks

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Checking the game guide in OP could help but spoil you too, your call :)
Yeah those guides really fuck up my experience. Shauna is the way to go though. If I don't get an answer before tomorrow I'll just have to wing it. :cry:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah those guides really fuck up my experience. Shauna is the way to go though. If I don't get an answer before tomorrow I'll just have to wing it. :cry:
Honestly, just go with her, I won't say more ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot are on bottom cause of lack of intel and interactions and most girls aren't in order except S Tier (I know top 2 is a bit too obvious maybe but can I really be blamed for it? :p ) Stacy hidden by the watermark, my heart is bleeding!! :cry:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lou111
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes