AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah those guides really fuck up my experience. Shauna is the way to go though. If I don't get an answer before tomorrow I'll just have to wing it.
You can get Shauna like on day 4 if you go on the no cheat path with Jamie (But you are missing a lot of scenes not only with Shauna but with other ladies. It is really up to you on how you want to approach the game.

EDIT You can also do a cheat path and non cheat path

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lou111

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Can someone tell me if I can pursue a relationship with Shauna (childhood friend) without cheating? If not I'll just fuck everything that moves. Trying to avoid spoilers.

Thanks
there's no cheating since a) Jamie is cool with MC having sex with other women, b) Braindrop said that he doesn't want players to be punished for going after other girls.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lou111

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can someone tell me if I can pursue a relationship with Shauna (childhood friend) without cheating? If not I'll just fuck everything that moves. Trying to avoid spoilers.

Thanks
Wait until day 3 you will get the ok. Also if you have the will power you can wait on Liz as well, but that won't be until day 7. You can save her cheerleading path by not having sex with her too. If you want a faithful route just turn everyone one down until Jamie has a certain talk with you on day 3 after school. Trust me it is possible to stay faithful until day 3, but you will have more fun going a cheat route in the long run. Also don't look at the guide unless there is someone you want to see if they have a lewd scene yet until you make it to the end of the current update. The experience is way better the first time with out the guide, then your second run you want that guide to see how to get everyone you may have missed. The game is pretty straight forward with saying basically yes or no to each girl. There are some that are triggered by saying yes to someone on day one, but that is basically for the cheat path route (I highly recommend it for the day 1 scene with Alexis alone).

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
she really is an interesting character so I'm not going to blame him

Jamie said they delayed it but I hope it's going to be sometime soon, since she's in a motel room (and I bet it's not that cheap)
shes in a motel and who else is in a motel Alexis hopefully the same 1 good reason to visit a 2 for 1

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean depending how many ingame days we have till that exhibition game

Wondering if we can get ready before that time specially since we slept a day away

Even with that painkiller it be a small chance that ethan can start a full game

And since we barely had a decent practice yet with the team im sure we gonna have a first game loss

But will be gud since its not a real match yet so its a nice way to see how far the team is coming along so far

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I mean depending how many ingame days we have till that exhibition game

Wondering if we can get ready before that time specially since we slept a day away

Even with that painkiller it be a small chance that ethan can start a full game

And since we barely had a decent practice yet with the team im sure we gonna have a first game loss

But will be gud since its not a real match yet so its a nice way to see how far the team is coming along so far

If I am not mistaken Friday was day 7, Day 8 is Saturday Day 9 is Sunday (which is where we are) and Day 10 is Monday the exhibition game day. I might be off, but I think that is right.

I think the team will play well, but might lose the exhibition game. I don't think the MC can play the whole time but he might try anyways. I would think the conversation with Millie would be after the game at some point or late on Day 9.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the 1 thing with Alexis if she is going to WVM, i dont think the MC ever told her thats where he is going so how does she know, or have i forgot some text msg they had

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
the 1 thing with Alexis if she is going to WVM, i dont think the MC ever told her thats where he is going so how does she know, or have i forgot some text msg they had
They've been writing articles about him in the media and his enrollment at a shit school like WVM despite being the hottest recruit in college basektball is well publicized so honestly it would be even stranger if she didn't know where he was.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well since the MC was the top high school recruit his school would be well known especially since he picked one of the worst schools to go to. Would not surprise me in the least bit if she follows the MC on social media as well. There is nothing confirming that she is going to WVM either it is just my opinion she will be going there based on the last update. I have no proof of knowledge that she will be going to WVM, it has just been a long standing theory of mine since I started playing the game.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
They've been writing articles about him in the media and his enrollment at a shit school like WVM despite being the hottest recruit in college basektball is well publicized so honestly it would be even stranger if she didn't know where he was.
i forgot about all of that, my memory is really starting to fail at a young age

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Wait until day 3 you will get the ok. Also if you have the will power you can wait on Liz as well, but that won't be until day 7. You can save her cheerleading path by not having sex with her too. If you want a faithful route just turn everyone one down until Jamie has a certain talk with you on day 3 after school. Trust me it is possible to stay faithful until day 3, but you will have more fun going a cheat route in the long run. Also don't look at the guide unless there is someone you want to see if they have a lewd scene yet until you make it to the end of the current update. The experience is way better the first time with out the guide, then your second run you want that guide to see how to get everyone you may have missed. The game is pretty straight forward with saying basically yes or no to each girl. There are some that are triggered by saying yes to someone on day one, but that is basically for the cheat path route (I highly recommend it for the day 1 scene with Alexis alone).
Thank you for this response. I honestly thought I had to fuck her to save her career but now that I have a cup of coffee in my hands I realize the dev style would never allow that. I really like to role play and stick to a path on my first play through and this is all I needed to know.

Thanks to everyone else too. Glad I found this game.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If I am not mistaken Friday was day 7, Day 8 is Saturday Day 9 is Sunday (which is where we are) and Day 10 is Monday the exhibition game day. I might be off, but I think that is right.

I think the team will play well, but might lose the exhibition game. I don't think the MC can play the whole time but he might try anyways. I would think the conversation with Millie would be after the game at some point or late on Day 9.
Will MC be officially released in time for the game? I think as far as the wide world is concerned he is still in jail at end last update, might be good reason to postpone the game. :)

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes