michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Damn i forgot about the whole not offically released ... Man we might miss that exhibition game ... Well it would be ok to lose that game since the mc is not officially cleared yet

So that the next time the mc can actually play the team dominates :LOL: would be a nice comeback story

Reactions: Call190Now

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Will MC be officially released in time for the game? I think as far as the wide world is concerned he is still in jail at end last update, might be good reason to postpone the game. :)
could be a nice surprise, just think of the reaction as the MC just appears while everyone thinks hes still in jail, the crowd would go wild setting up a great atmosphere for the season to come

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
please take my apology, but what is the diffrence between NTR and cheating? Isnt it the same?
From a technical point NTR is when the main character's love interest is cheating. When the main character is cheating it's just cheating. Although, you'll probably notice that "NTR" has a pretty wide range around here covering sharing-swinging, cuck, group-share sex, etc.. They really need individual tags for all that.

Apr 4, 2019
From a technical point NTR is when the main character's love interest is cheating. When the main character is cheating it's just cheating. Although, you'll probably notice that "NTR" has a pretty wide range around here covering sharing-swinging, cuck, group-share sex, etc.. They really need individual tags for all that.
thx. Another day, another thing learned

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Will MC be officially released in time for the game? I think as far as the wide world is concerned he is still in jail at end last update, might be good reason to postpone the game. :)
He is supposed to be released on Monday based on the text so he would be there in time for game day if he was actually still in jail.

Sep 15, 2017
shes in a motel and who else is in a motel Alexis hopefully the same 1 good reason to visit a 2 for 1
Millie, the mother of your girlfriend who thinks your open relationship with her means you are cheating on her, in the same motel as Alexis, the girl you can actually cheat on your girlfriend with before she gives the ok for the open relationship. I see no way in which this can possibly go wrong. :Kappa:

Victoria Vix

Jan 8, 2020
does 0.8.3 has more content than 0.8.2? does it add a part 3 to the day 8 or is it just a bug fix? I'm curious about how this game's patches titles mean

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
I think I'm at Day 4 now. Skye just joined the team and Jamie asked opinions about the girls at class. However, I'm getting little bored of this as it feels like it's just one sex scene after another. I started getting weird vibes about Jamie's behaviour, but being at day 4 now, I wanted to ask from those who have played more, if there's gonna be any particularly major plot twist coming in this or is it gonna be just same kind of things for the next days too? Thanks!

A lot of the characters feel interesting and potential at the moment but I'm just getting bored of the constant banging that still has not particularly set up anything.

Reactions: Lunix00

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think I'm at Day 4 now. Skye just joined the team and Jamie asked opinions about the girls at class. However, I'm getting little bored of this as it feels like it's just one sex scene after another. I started getting weird vibes about Jamie's behaviour, but being at day 4 now, I wanted to ask from those who have played more, if there's gonna be any particularly major plot twist coming in this or is it gonna be just same kind of things for the next days too? Thanks!

A lot of the characters feel interesting and potential at the moment but I'm just getting bored of the constant banging that still has not particularly set up anything.
the drama starts to come and Jamie is a cuckqueen she likes you to bang other girls

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes