Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i think for the exhibition match the MC should come on late in the game hit a few points, show off some of his ability, but maybe still lose because of a lack of team practise, the crowd would still go crazy and he can give a little teaser for whats to come
I just hope they don't win tbh. I want them to look really good but just come up a bit short. As new as they are as a team I really am expecting a well played loss

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i think for the exhibition match the MC should come on late in the game hit a few points, show off some of his ability, but maybe still lose because of a lack of team practise, the crowd would still go crazy and he can give a little teaser for whats to come
I like that idea a lot actually, although I think it would be good for him to come on the second half of the game and struggle because of lack of practice and his injuries and even so still put on a fight and score some points and assists. I would also like it if he took a while to recover instead of being completely fine instantly. A reminder that all of this is me speaking without having played the latest updates because I'm waiting on the remake of week 1.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If I am not mistaken Friday was day 7, Day 8 is Saturday Day 9 is Sunday (which is where we are) and Day 10 is Monday the exhibition game day. I might be off, but I think that is right.

I think the team will play well, but might lose the exhibition game. I don't think the MC can play the whole time but he might try anyways. I would think the conversation with Millie would be after the game at some point or late on Day 9.
you have the timeline correct ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
not in my experience .. ntr .,. someone else bangs your babe ... cheating is you banging other babes ...
Well to give a slightly better answer, there are a whole slew of Neto's that indeed look at sharing, bulling, cucking and so on, though mostly netorare is meant with it. Another dick though in game does not make NTR though or cheating or even cucking. The official definition is to have a (future) love interest or other important person like a direct family member stolen away or turned away from her role as a good decent Mother into a complete slut.

That definition misses out on an important aspect in field of meaning (subtext) of the Japanese word Neto though and that is that the stealing away happens through things like force, blackmail and similar and that the woman falls for it and comes to enjoy it and comes to belong to the NTR'ing characters.

That is the real difference between NTR and just cucking, cheating or sharing which can also be in a romantic and willing setting of winning the LI over as a romantic partner by the NPC or MC depending on the viewpoint. For example a woman that has to choose between two partners in a romantic triangle and chooses for the other as MC would be possibly cucking or cheating from the viewpoint of MC, though he would just lose the fight. As long as the other male would not more or less rape her into submission or blackmails her to choose him it would not be NTR.

Also having a LI that is a slut and fucks everyone in sight whether male or female is not NTR, it does hit that nice divide though between players that love to see NPC's have the action and those that hate it, which most of the NTR discussions on this site are about. :p

Reactions: Call190Now

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well to give a slightly better answer, there are a whole slew of Neto's that indeed look at sharing, bulling, cucking and so on, though mostly netorare is meant with it. Another dick though in game does not make NTR though or cheating or even cucking. The official definition is to have a (future) love interest or other important person like a direct family member stolen away or turned away from her role as a good decent Mother into a complete slut.

That definition misses out on an important aspect in field of meaning (subtext) of the Japanese word Neto though and that is that the stealing away happens through things like force, blackmail and similar and that the woman falls for it and comes to enjoy it and comes to belong to the NTR'ing characters.

That is the real difference between NTR and just cucking, cheating or sharing which can also be in a romantic and willing setting of winning the LI over as a romantic partner by the NPC or MC depending on the viewpoint. For example a woman that has to choose between two partners in a romantic triangle and chooses for the other as MC would be possibly cucking or cheating from the viewpoint of MC, though he would just lose the fight. As long as the other male would not more or less rape her into submission or blackmails her to choose him it would not be NTR.

Also having a LI that is a slut and fucks everyone in sight whether male or female is not NTR, it does hit that nice divide though between players that love to see NPC's have the action and those that hate it, which most of the NTR discussions on this site are about. :p
ya not quite there...
"

Netorare is what happens when the protagonist gets his wife/girlfriend stolen from him by someone else. It is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

The intent or reason causing the scenario does not have any bearing as to whether the scenario is netorare or netori; perspective is the only differentiating factor.

Netorare is generally caused by, but not limited to: the stealing party has malicious intent to harm the protagonist, or the wife/girlfriend hopes to improve their relationship by causing the protagonist to be jealous.

Netorare Type A
The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy, and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved; it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Netorare Type B
Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged, or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it, and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

Netorare Type C
The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist, and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

Note: Not to be confused with .
"
also Netori :

Netori is what happens when the protagonist steals the lover or wife/husband of someone else.

The intent or reason causing the scenario does not have any bearing as to whether the scenario is netorare or netori; perspective is the only differentiating factor.

Netori might be caused by, but is not limited to: a result of true love, or of unhappiness with the original relationship. With netori, there is often (but not always) no malicious intent from the protagonist.

Not to be confused with .
"

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

I don't know what to title weekly information posts yet so this is the title.

Hey guys

I no longer plan on doing full on teaser posts but I do want to stick to weekly posts where I just wrap up how the week is going. (Though they may sometimes include multiple teaser renders, this week has none as this is the first render from the Jasmine set)
It feels like I was only posting things in regards to delays and I miss having these more calm and clear posts.

So this is just a quick post to keep you guys up to date on how things are going.
I've decided to refrain from saying exactly what my render count is at for my buffer that I'm building but I will say that things are all going very well.
I have my third PC up and rendering and things are going at full pace.

There will be an update near the end of this month and as with all updates moving forward it will be 200-ish renders long. It will be available to Tier 4 first and work its way down the tiers on a daily basis as it will be at the end of the month.
And moving forward into 2021 there will be 2 updates in January. One near the beginning and one closer to the end.

Jasmine's render set should be out this week but a day in the life of Harp&Nat will take some more time as I want to go ahead and go through with that idea I had about putting all of the "A day in the life" sets into their own mini-game.
And these sets should have more time allotted for making them after I'm through rendering Week 1's redone renders.

I believe that's all I have to share game-wise.
My life has been settling down after the whole engagement and it's been a rather uneventful week as I haven't left my house much besides running erands.
And that's not about to get better as Cyberpunk comes out at 7pm for me tomorrow and I'll be taking a few days to play it. (Call them half days, I'll still be working on the game just while also playing cyberpunk lol)

So yeah, I hope all of you guys are doing well and I'll have more to share soon.
<3

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ya not quite there...
"

Netorare is what happens when the protagonist gets his wife/girlfriend stolen from him by someone else. It is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

Netorare is generally caused by, but not limited to: the stealing party has malicious intent to harm the protagonist, or the wife/girlfriend hopes to improve their relationship by causing the protagonist to be jealous.

Netorare Type A
The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy, and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved; it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Netorare Type B
Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged, or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it, and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

Netorare Type C
The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist, and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

"
also Netori :

Netori is what happens when the protagonist steals the lover or wife/husband of someone else.

Netori might be caused by, but is not limited to: a result of true love, or of unhappiness with the original relationship. With netori, there is often (but not always) no malicious intent from the protagonist.

"
Well I have been following JAV (Japanes adult video) since the 80's of last century and you have no movies tagged with NTR where force, rape, grooming or blackmail aspect are not there to win the female, besides cheating cucking or sharing as well. :p Since that is where the tag originated I am pretty sure they are compulsory aspects of the genre, whatever third person definitions may say. Netorare type A just sounds like a later addition from the West and is just plain cheating or cucking and as such misses the neto aspect.

Quitting the subject though before gets off topic too much, since NTR and even sharing outside of possible lesbian scenes will not be a part of this game.

Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well I have been following JAV (Japanes adult video) since the 80's of last century and you have no movies tagged with NTR where force, rape, grooming or blackmail aspect are not there to win the female, besides cheating cucking or sharing as well. :p Since that is where the tag originated I am pretty sure they are compulsory aspects of the genre, whatever third person definitions may say. Netorare type A just sounds like a later addition from the West and is just plain cheating or cucking and as such misses the neto aspect.

Quitting the subject though before gets off topic too much, since NTR and even sharing outside of possible lesbian scenes will not be a part of this game.
Ofc I don't want to continue but in the same time I can't really say yes and agree when I know it's kinda wrong...
NTR might not have started with what I linked but it's there now because it evolved.
Like the word "can" can used to be only for actions that you can do while "may" used to be for actions that required permission but "can" has evolved and it now can be used as the same meaning as "may".
So while I agree with you that it probably did not mean(in the '80's) what I linked ...now it does.

So...2 updates in january ?should be good :D

K18

Apr 19, 2018
ya not quite there...
"

Netorare Type A

Netorare Type B

Netorare Type C

"
also Netori :

"
As a fan of Japanese Adult Erotic Anime, Manga and Visual Novels i agree with those as accurate definitions. With Type B being the most common of Netorare. They start differently, but always end up with the girls being a crazed sex slave and/or pimped out public cumdumpsters. Also, the acronym NTR is mainly used for Netorare, not Netori, it's just Netori.

Additional There's:
Netorase ( )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd say the Japanese term Netorarse is the closest to the western term cuck/cuckold. But in most Japanese stories, the couple (especially the guy or whoever initiated it) ends regretting it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Please take this to off topic, it will not be part of the game and it is making myself and other members not want to chat here. It has been made clear by the developer that this will not be part of the game so there is no reason to discuss it here. If the topic continues it will most likely get flagged by a mod as off topic.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes