BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There is knowledge and there is what is happening not just on this thread but pretty much every other thread. If a game features a woman even giving another guy a passing glance there are 50 pages of NTR debate.
huh?it's 5 or 6 posts about what NTR means...where is the "what is happening not just on this thread but pretty much every other thread" ?
not even what should be included or something else....just what the term means...so ...ya...
I fail to see where me or DA22 or k18 said NTR should be included in the game....

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
where do you think the next big drama will come from, will it still be something to do with Ryker or someone else

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
where do you think the next big drama will come from, will it still be something to do with Ryker or someone else
Whoever was truly behind the stuff that got Vanessa's ex-husband thrown in jail will cause the next bit of drama. I also feel there will be some additional drama related to the fall out of the bowling alley brawl as well as some with the teams ability to play well together for the first game.

Reactions: DA22 and Call190Now

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
maybe ...something with Millie?could go sideways...I don't want that...but I can see it happening.
maybe she just wants to try the MC out make sure hes good enough for both her daughters, but yeah i can see how it could go wrong or maybe thats where Jamie got the love of sharing and watching from

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
maybe she just wants to try the MC out make sure hes good enough for both her daughters, but yeah i can see how it could go wrong or maybe thats where Jamie got the love of sharing and watching from
I'm not saying she will be evil or something like that ...I'm just saying it could happen.
I don't want it to happen...but it could.
Also ...
LocoGringo78
pointed out better sources for drama...which for some reason it did not occur to me :D

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'm not saying she will be evil or something like that ...I'm just saying it could happen.
I don't want it to happen...but it could.
Also ...
LocoGringo78
pointed out better sources for drama...which for some reason it did not occur to me :D
i had forgotten Vanessas ex-husband was in jail, plus we got Damien to deal with and find out what side Gorg is on

Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Ryker is in a coma or worse, he's not a threat. Plus with Charles removed from power, Ryker has now lost all influence he might have had.

I don't think Ryker was ever true rival level, the bowling alley situation just got blown up a bit.

I'm not really sure where a big drama situation fits in, because the way the game is paced, playing every day, any more big drama happening any time soon will feel forced.

Too much has happened the last couple days, MC needs to take off after the exhibition game and just sleep through a few days, get some much needed rest and relaxation.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Please take this to off topic, it will not be part of the game and it is making myself and other members not want to chat here. It has been made clear by the developer that this will not be part of the game so there is no reason to discuss it here. If the topic continues it will most likely get flagged by a mod as off topic.
i agree .. and i'm even sorrier now that i answered anything about this ... :eek:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ryker is in a coma or worse, he's not a threat. Plus with Charles removed from power, Ryker has now lost all influence he might have had.

I don't think Ryker was ever true rival level, the bowling alley situation just got blown up a bit.

I'm not really sure where a big drama situation fits in, because the way the game is paced, playing every day, any more big drama happening any time soon will feel forced.

Too much has happened the last couple days, MC needs to take off after the exhibition game and just sleep through a few days, get some much needed rest and relaxation.
Ryker might not be a threat any longer but who he was working for are, what do you think will happen now the MC just took out 1 of their pawns, they not just gonna sit on their hands and do nothing theres still years of this VN to go

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I think it could be interesting to have a slower pace for some time cause it was one hell of a week. Could be a kinda transition period with him finishing recovering, the first game and the aftermath of win/loss of it before things get paced up again : we’re not really at full speed all the time, right? :eek:

Would be a nice time to get deeper on characters that are still on background a little and I’m glad to see there’s some Jasmine stuff coming :giggle:

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Ryker might not be a threat any longer but who he was working for are, what do you think will happen now the MC just took out 1 of their pawns, they not just gonna sit on their hands and do nothing theres still years of this VN to go
Was Ryker working for someone else? His whole plan seemed to revolve around him tanking the basketball team for years and then start winning games so that he could bet on the games and win money.

Which is a horrid plan by the way, he doesn't show up to practice and since this is his plan to get rich he's not good enough to play professional ball or else he'd make money that way.

Perhaps I missed something, reading through this thread there are people who take Ryker has a real antagonist, but I just don't see it.

And has you said there is years of this VN to go still, if Ryker is working with someone more powerful do you really want to deal with them on Day 12?

The MC needs time to rest, the story needs time to breathe, since finding out Willow was the sister mid way through day 7 the story has just kept ramping up. We need some mellow time.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think it could be interesting to have a slower pace for some time cause it was one hell of a week. Could be a kinda transition period with him finishing recovering, the first game and the aftermath of win/loss of it before things get paced up again : we’re not really at full speed all the time, right? :eek:

Would be a nice time to get deeper on characters that are still on background a little and I’m glad to see there’s some Jasmine stuff coming :giggle:
im hoping to just settle down and watch a few of the interviews, and hear some of the talks we need to have and get a few dates, like the Natalie date, the Stacy date, maybe a proper date with Bailey, the spa day,

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Which is a horrid plan by the way, he doesn't show up to practice and since this is his plan to get rich he's not good enough to play professional ball or else he'd make money that way.
I do believe the point was getting the OTHER team to take a dive at the right moment, not "start winning" otherwise the MC would be helpful not hindering.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
And has you said there is years of this VN to go still, if Ryker is working with someone more powerful do you really want to deal with them on Day 12?
i never said i wanted it all right now i was asking what people thought might come up down the line

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Was Ryker working for someone else? His whole plan seemed to revolve around him tanking the basketball team for years and then start winning games so that he could bet on the games and win money.

Perhaps I missed something, reading through this thread there are people who take Ryker has a real antagonist, but I just don't see it.

The MC needs time to rest, the story needs time to breathe, since finding out Willow was the sister mid way through day 7 the story has just kept ramping up. We need some mellow time.
It's not completely clear, but it seems like someone else is above Ryker. The original thought was Charles, but I just don't think he is the mastermind behind it all I think he was another puppet like Ryker. I think there is someone either who controlled the school before Belle's group took control or someone else within Belle's group that is trying to make an impact by running their own thing to try to undermine what Belle is doing. The other possibility is Belle is the mastermind pulling all the strings from the shadows. Either way their is more drama coming at some point but I think it will die down a little bit while the investigation of Ryker his group and Charles is going on. Once that is concluded, I think the real mastermind will show up again and try to make things difficult for Belle. Some how the MC will save the day again or he will be a part of the plan that saves the day with the help of Rachael. I really hope it is one of those struggle for power kind of things and not some real criminal/mafia type stuff.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I do believe the point was getting the OTHER team to take a dive at the right moment, not "start winning" otherwise the MC would be helpful not hindering.
The MC himself would change the betting lines considerably, it's why Ryker hates him from the get go.

So his plan was to keep losing until he found another team to dive? Has I said, horrible plan, hopefully he's completely written out now he's too stupid to be a believable antagonist/threat, just a child who gets his own way threatening people weaker than him.

i never said i wanted it all right now i was asking what people thought might come up down the line
It's hard to predict drama because of the way the MC is, and the way the story is written.

LI drama is unlikely because every girl seems to fall in line perfectly, they're all content being one of dozens, nobody wanting more.

Perhaps something between Belle and Rachel that forces us to make a decision and causes a divide in the MC harem.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Considering everything that’s happened every day since arriving at WVM, I would be interested to see if a little more time starts to pass in game between updates. Nothing major, maybe a day or two, or a week max, because I don’t think the MC can handle all the drama/demands for his time.

Between school, basketball, army of current girlfriends, recruiting more girlfriends, spending time with long-lost mom and sister, Rachel’s side hustle/stud services, and now potentially having to deal with some kingpin type shady character that may decide to come after him...whew! That’s a lot for just one guy to handle in just over a week since the game started, lol.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes