DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Theorie:
Maybe MC`s Father faked his Death and he´s the mastermind behind it. :devilish: ... :ROFLMAO:
Nah Ryker is MC's younger half brother in secret while Katie has another father, that is why Ryker hated MC. :p Just to keep the family teasing thing going. :ROFLMAO:

More seriously though I also think that the story Vanessa told to MC in restaurant is where next big drama will come from and MC possibly wanting to help Vanessa and Valerie. Whether the one behind that will be a known person, a female or someone new, we can be quite sure he/she has some people in the school and police force that MC will run into or has already ran into. An attempt at blackmailing MC might well be next thing on the agenda after the Ryker violence has failed.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Perhaps something between Belle and Rachel that forces us to make a decision and causes a divide in the MC harem.
The odds of this are next to zero....the girls hold no loyalty to Belle or Rachael only to the MC. In the unlikely event he had to choose a side there would be no divide because they would follow him wherever he landed.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
The odds of this are next to zero....the girls hold no loyalty to Belle or Rachael only to the MC. In the unlikely event he had to choose a side there would be no divide because they would follow him wherever he landed.
Yes I'm very aware the girls are attached to the MC at the hip and will follow wherever he goes and do whatever he says. Which makes speculating drama pretty much impossible, but still I gave it a shot.

But choosing between Rachel and Belle could end up being a moral decision, which some people associated with the MC should try to distance themselves from if they disagree with his stance.

Of course, not going to happen, or at least not anytime soon, you can't have division in a game like this early on or you end up developing two games.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes I'm very aware the girls are attached to the MC at the hip and will follow wherever he goes and do whatever he says. Which makes speculating drama pretty much impossible, but still I gave it a shot.

But choosing between Rachel and Belle could end up being a moral decision, which some people associated with the MC should try to distance themselves from if they disagree with his stance.

Of course, not going to happen, or at least not anytime soon, you can't have division in a game like this early on or you end up developing two games.
I can't see the MC distancing himself from Rachael at this point. She has done so much for him and has asked for very little.

• She let Azel leave earlier than expected
  • She gave him a pretty easy job with good pay (yes she takes in more but really at that point who cares)
  • She gave him and his family/girls a safe place to stay (yes he has to work for her, but like I said he has a good job)
  • She helped him connect with his real mom (ok a little stretch but she was trying and at no charge)
  • She offered to be a get away driver if things went south with the meeting with Charles (turned out to be the bowling event)
  • She got him the lawyer to get him out of jail (Yeah Anna)
  • She helped release the full footage to the media (Yes I know Belle helped)
I feel like Rachael has done a lot to prove she is a solid ally/friend. Belle has been a lot of talk and until she shows up where it counts (Which should have been day 2 or 3 when the MC showed up at WVM not day 7 after some of the damage was already done) I can't see how she can steal an alliance from Rachael. Even if she does show up an deliver what she says, that is only a temporary thing as the MC has indicated he only plans to be at WVM for a season then declare for the draft. Rachael has the nice job which could go on for years. Rachael has given me multiple reasons to trust her while Belle has made some questionable decisions that make me wonder how reliable she will be in the long run.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I can't see the MC distancing himself from Rachael at this point. She has done so much for him and has asked for very little.

• She gave him a pretty easy job with good pay (yes she takes in more but really at that point who cares)
  • She gave him and his family/girls a safe place to stay (yes he has to work for her, but like I said he has a good job)
  • She helped him connect with his real mom (ok a little stretch but she was trying and at no charge)
  • She offered to be a get away driver if things went south with the meeting with Charles (turned out to be the bowling event)
I feel like Rachael has done a lot to prove she is a solid ally/friend. Belle has been a lot of talk and until she shows up where it counts (Which should have been day 2 or 3 when the MC showed up at WVM not day 7 after some of the damage was already done) I can't see how she can steal an alliance from Rachael. Even if she does show up an deliver what she says, that is only a temporary thing as the MC has indicated he only plans to be at WVM for a season then declare for the draft. Rachael has the nice job which could go on for years. Rachael has given me multiple reasons to trust her while Belle has made some questionable decisions that make me wonder how reliable she will be in the long run.
Yup Rachael is a freakin Star and deserves every drop of loyalty the MC can muster.

Trikus

May 31, 2020

Yeah, Jamie may be the Queen of the game, but Rachael is the MVP of this story.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, sorry it has been a while since I played so I got a question for those how have been more invested in the game and might remember more about it Is there any character that has been said to not like men? I mean I'm pretty sure Rain(? sorry bad with names, the one Bailey wants to date) is completly gay, but I'm not sure if the game said that or I just assumed, I'm asking because another game I played had a character that said multiple times that she wasn't and never had been interested in men, and then out of nowhere she is interested in the Mc, and that just felt really weird, so I'm not saing it will happen here, but I just want to have all of my facts right in case it does.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, sorry it has been a while since I played so I got a question for those how have been more invested in the game and might remember more about it Is there any character that has been said to not like men? I mean I'm pretty sure Rain(? sorry bad with names, the one Bailey wants to date) is completly gay, but I'm not sure if the game said that or I just assumed, I'm asking because another game I played had a character that said multiple times that she wasn't and never had been interested in men, and then out of nowhere she is interested in the Mc, and that just felt really weird, so I'm not saing it will happen here, but I just want to have all of my facts right in case it does.
im gonna guess Rainn isn't completely gay

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That would be fine, if we don't have the whole "Oh I'm only into women but you Mc are an exception", that is just not my type of power fantasy, but is it said that in-game either way?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Keyana and her wife Brittany. They are 100% lesbian, though, they want to get pregnant and are doing it the easy way.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It’s probably a safe bet considering the MC seems to magically convince even the girls openly hostile to him to possibly be willing to join the harem or be a friend with benefits. That and Bailey hasn’t mentioned Rainn’s interest in anyone other than Bailey herself.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
To my knowledge there has not been a character that has said they don't like men. Rainn may have kissed Bailey but that does not mean she is a lesbian only she could be bi we just don't know much about her yet. Considering BD said all female characters, as well as Skye could be romanceable I would assume there is not someone that would fall into this category. Most girls seem to be virgins too so that could play a factor that they seem nervous around men.

Now there was the lesbian couple that used the MC services through Rachael, the one woman Keyana was Bi and the other Brittany was lesbian and the MC was her first man. She seemed to enjoy her first time and was hoping there would be another time in the future.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Rainn is NOT completely gay you'll be able to get her the same as any of the others whether you share bailey with her or not it just might take longer if you don't

edited: hit the wrong inline tag the first time :LOL:

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Keyana and her wife Brittany. They are 100% lesbian, though, they want to get pregnant and are doing it the easy way.
To my knowledge there has not been a character that has said they don't like men. Rainn may have kissed Bailey but that does not mean she is a lesbian only she could be bi we just don't know much about her yet. Considering BD said all female characters, as well as Skye could be romanceable I would assume there is not someone that would fall into this category. Most girls seem to be virgins too so that could play a factor that they seem nervous around men.

Now there was the lesbian couple that used the MC services through Rachael, the one woman Keyana was Bi and the other Brittany was lesbian and the MC was her first man. She seemed to enjoy her first time and was hoping there would be another time in the future.
Rainn is NOT completely gay you'll be able to get her the same as any of the others whether you share bailey with her or not it just might take longer if you don't

edited: hit the wrong inline tag the first time :LOL:
Thanks for the responses, although what Loco said in the end there worries me, I'll wait for the remake, but yeah, that isn't a good sign for me. Thanks again

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020

And that is why I said that choosing Belle could cause division. Everyone loves the MC because he's a good guy, but if the game offers a decision that goes away from that, do they still love him as much?

This is all just spitballing drama causes. Not that I think that will happen because it would feel out of place, forced drama for the sake of drama, though truthfully I thought the bowling alley brawl was quite out of place personally.

I do agree that Belle is more than what she lets on to be, but that's to be expected from a "powerful" character that we've only just become acquainted with.

zevros

Jan 21, 2020
With everything happening in the world today i am wondering why a game need heavy drama. I have enjoyed the story so far and i feel all addin heavy drama will do is ruin it. i know some can't live without drama and if you need it so badly go outside. What i and many need is a feel good story and that is what this is. Adding drama (like betrayal or fracture) to the harem would make all the work person has done in the story so far worthless making many upset and with the personalities of the 2 main girls i don't think drama in the harem could happen. Any new drama would have to be extenal because as of this point the current harem is untouchable by internal drama (with one or 2 possible exceptions) and i think that may be the plan. I can tell everyone is excited by what may happen and i can't wait to see what happen next. :)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Theorie:
Maybe MC`s Father faked his Death and he´s the mastermind behind it. :devilish: ... But who knows, Much Strange People in this World (RL and Fantasy) :ROFLMAO:
I beat you to that theory. :)

OK, hear me out and I apologize if someone else came up with this first:

The REAL mastermind is the MC's FATHER, he isn't dead, faked his death when he killed Ryker and Katie's parents, then corrupted Charles and Ryker to further humiliate that family, and now he seeks to further hurt his own family as they seemed to have reunited despite his best efforts to keep them apart!

Reactions: Trojaner

Trikus

May 31, 2020
With everything happening in the world today i am wondering why a game need heavy drama. I have enjoyed the story so far and i feel all addin heavy drama will do is ruin it. i know some can't live without drama and if you need it so badly go outside. What i and many need is a feel good story and that is what this is. Adding drama (like betrayal or fracture) to the harem would make all the work person has done in the story so far worthless making many upset and with the personalities of the 2 main girls i don't think drama in the harem could happen. Any new drama would have to be extenal because as of this point the current harem is untouchable by internal drama (with one or 2 possible exceptions) and i think that may be the plan. I can tell everyone is excited by what may happen and i can't wait to see what happen next. :)
Did you learn nothing from the second Matrix film? A perfect world isn't good for the human mind. You need the heavy drama to keep things working.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes