Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
where do you think the next big drama will come from, will it still be something to do with Ryker or someone else
I hope that what has happened was an anomaly and we won't be getting that kind of drama again, it was really unpleasant.

She gave him and his family/girls a safe place to stay (yes he has to work for her, but like I said he has a good job)
I don't think he has to does he? I'm sure that if he turns her job offer down she'll still do the same. (I can't say I've tried that myself though)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I hope that what has happened was an anomaly and we won't be getting that kind of drama again, it was really unpleasant.

I don't think he has to does he? I'm sure that if he turns her job offer down she'll still do the same. (I can't say I've tried that myself though)
You need to help her with stuff, just not the get the ladies pregnant if you decided that is not your thing. Tali project is one part to that, but I am sure there will be others things as well in future updates.

zevros

Jan 21, 2020
Did you learn nothing from the second Matrix film? A perfect world isn't good for the human mind. You need the heavy drama to keep things working.
And there it is The Matrix. never surprised when someone uses that as an example. but lets go ther for a second. what was said is the first matrix was perfect a utopia but not all people could live with it that way so they had to create a second one. Now in regards to The Matix having heavy drama well on a scale of 1 to 10 it is about a 5 or a 6 in drama which is about the current drama level of this games story. But back to the game. If we were stuck in the game permenetly i would agree but with everyones current reality why not have a suger coated world to escape to. Everyone has there own side in this. Some can not live without drama others want a happy escape. Right now this game is a happy escape with light to medium drama. if i had my say i would not add any drama that would overly mess with the harem. But all of this is a moot point. The creator has the final say. It is there story to write.

Just adding i believe the story is in my opinion is perfect so far.

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I can't see the MC distancing himself from Rachael at this point. She has done so much for him and has asked for very little.

• She let Azel leave earlier than expected
  • She gave him a pretty easy job with good pay (yes she takes in more but really at that point who cares)
  • She gave him and his family/girls a safe place to stay (yes he has to work for her, but like I said he has a good job)
  • She helped him connect with his real mom (ok a little stretch but she was trying and at no charge)
  • She offered to be a get away driver if things went south with the meeting with Charles (turned out to be the bowling event)
  • She got him the lawyer to get him out of jail (Yeah Anna)
  • She helped release the full footage to the media (Yes I know Belle helped)
I feel like Rachael has done a lot to prove she is a solid ally/friend. Belle has been a lot of talk and until she shows up where it counts (Which should have been day 2 or 3 when the MC showed up at WVM not day 7 after some of the damage was already done) I can't see how she can steal an alliance from Rachael. Even if she does show up an deliver what she says, that is only a temporary thing as the MC has indicated he only plans to be at WVM for a season then declare for the draft. Rachael has the nice job which could go on for years. Rachael has given me multiple reasons to trust her while Belle has made some questionable decisions that make me wonder how reliable she will be in the long run.
She also arranged restaurant and hotel for Shauna's date and hotel for Millie.

As to Belle's late entrance she mentions being burned by student athletes before and needed to see if he could be trusted first.

I put my vote for no more drama once Ryker situation is fully resolved. I don't think drama really adds much to the story and it lessens my enjoyment.

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Why have the mother of the MC in the front pic of the game if shes OFF Limits i dont get it i feel baited :(
You thought JUST because she was pictured you could have her, no offense intended, but if you'd have looked at the tags you'd realize there was no family love in the way you want. Also, all three are the most important women in his life when the game starts, THAT is why she's there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She also arranged restaurant and hotel for Shauna's date and hotel for Millie.

As to Belle's late entrance she mentions being burned by student athletes before and needed to see if he could be trusted first.

I put my vote for no more drama once Ryker situation is fully resolved. I don't think drama really adds much to the story and it lessens my enjoyment.
Right there with you... I’ve gone almost full lurk mode because I didn’t like the Ryker drama. It was too much drama for me right now IRL and I hope that we don’t see anything close to that level in future.

teo4723

Aug 12, 2019
You thought JUST because she was pictured you could have her, no offense intended, but if you'd have looked at the tags you'd realize there was no family love in the way you want. Also, all three are the most important women in his life when the game starts, THAT is why she's there.
I Saw she that Incest want in the tags but i didnt know it was his mother in that pic and second lets be honest Its not his mother xD

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
The fact that, overall, WVM is a "feel good" game is why I like it so much : just came in the right time for me, giving a more than welcome fresh air of positivity despite tragic backgrounds of some characters, like MC's one. I can completely understand that it's too much for some people, just feeling it's right what I need right now as entertainment with some spicy lewd inside. :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, what I feared has come to past. 1 possibly 2 updates per month but I wouldn't count on it.
No more renders predictions, your guess is as good as mine.
Hope there are some kind of good news on the upcoming weeks.
What I want is the updates to be a month's worth of renders.
I want them to be big. That's better than best.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I Saw she that Incest want in the tags but i didnt know it was his mother in that pic and second lets be honest Its not his mother xD
Seriously hunny, don't start with this, we've all had enough.

Azel, Willow and his birth mother will never be touched.

Maybe, maybe, there might be a mod once the game is done but as it stands those 3 are out of bounds.

I don't mean to get at you but we've had this go on for months now and it isn't going to change, that is set in stone.

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
In regards to upcoming drama, I agree with others that I don't want anymore Ryker related dark stuff.

What I would like for drama however is a basketball game. I feel like this could be really fun, with the harem cheering you on and all. Maybe even an added bit where you're pressured to throw the game or whatnot. Or maybe just decisions in the game that lead to you winning or not. Not sure if this would work or be too much to put together, but just my two cents.

Reactions: Call190Now

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
IMO what makes games more interesting than just sex is things like the issues Jasmine & Damien, Bailey & Rainn, Liz & Jamie, Millie, etc. have, things that are actually connected to the girls and relationships. That kind of thing is actually interesting. The other kind of drama I just tune out and am tempted to skip because it's so boring.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes