zhicai

Donor
Aug 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shauna is S+ and stands alone. I was tempted to leave her as the sole S, but eh.

Almost all color girls are all lumped into C, but would be higher if they had anymore involvement in the story, though Ada gets a bump for actual interaction. Likewise, Vanessa would make it to the top if she wasn't a bit player.

Really conflicted with Kimmy and Tia. I feel like they should be higher, but not in the same class as Jamie, Baily, Harp, etc.

Also, Shauna is S+ and stands alone.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The update will be almost entirely focused on basketball and around 200 renders so my guess is, talk with Belle, scenes with the team and some training and then it might end right before the interview with Moon, i dont see any chance of a lewd scene.
I truly hope that's not true.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
This part is true: "The update will be almost entirely focused on basketball and around 200 renders." Everything else is just my guess of what will happen.
Hopefully that's more interactions with players/Harper and not focusing on actual basketball game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My prediction of what the new update will contain: The MC will walk around a bit, he'll talk to a bunch of people, he'll have sex at least once... If he has sex more than twice there's a good chance the third time will be with a new girl.

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the talking more than anything else?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's just a "friendly exhibition" game. They gotta lose at least one and you know they ain't ready yet
no team wins them all ;)
I beg to differ :whistle:. Hard to achieve for all yes, but not impossible for some teams. Personally, i'd prefer a undefeated perfect season (regular season+playoffs, preseason too if possible). Be a strings of games where the MC & Team having to keep proving their wins weren't flukes. In the early season while still becoming a stable team, there could be some close games WVM Stars barely won and/or some overtime game wins.

For a scenario, after the worldwide broadcasted bowling alley incident, have it were the MC feels the needs to win to prove that the hype around him is real to himself, to others & the media and prove he's as talented at the college level and can overcome adversities. Start the season off with boosting team's morale and confidence.

Assuming nothing changes with the exhibition game, if the WVM Stars don't win, i can imagine a Tie/Draw since it an exhibition game and not a conference league game. Making an lasting impression in the game against the better team.

Ultimately, we'll have to wait see what direction Braindrop goes with it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I beg to differ :whistle:. Hard to achieve for all yes, but not impossible for some teams. Personally, i'd prefer a undefeated perfect season (regular season+playoffs, preseason too if possible). Be a strings of games where the MC & Team having to keep proving their wins weren't flukes. In the early season while still becoming a stable team, there could be some close games WVM Stars barely won and/or some overtime game wins.

For a scenario, after the worldwide broadcasted bowling alley incident, have it were the MC feels the needs to win to prove that the hype around him is real to himself, to others & the media and prove he's as talented at the college level and can overcome adversities. Start the season off with boosting team's morale and confidence.

Assuming nothing changes with the exhibition game, if the WVM Stars don't win, i can imagine a Tie/Draw since it an exhibition game and not a conference league game. Making an lasting impression in the game against the better team.

Ultimately, we'll have to wait see what direction Braindrop goes with it.
Yeah, I really hope they lose, that kind of drama would fit since they are new as a team and all the past week has been fucking crazy. A win would be way too convenient and give them no place to rise from.

But yes it will be interesting what Braindrop does.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Few people have been tryin to get me to play this one for awhile now and I must say I am shocked I didn't play this sooner.

First off the renders are really nice especially the detail during certain scenes which shocked me at first wasn't expecting that level of detail it was really good.

I am kinda bummed now I had hopes to get a little bit more than how it ended but hey I guess Mabel likes to watch!!!!

I am excited to see more might do another play through of this for the hell of it like I have been doing with some of my other fav vns just to help pass time while waiting for updates.

This one is most certainly in my top 5 now.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah, I really hope they lose, that kind of drama would fit since they are new as a team and all the past week has been fucking crazy. A win would be way too convenient and give them no place to rise from.

But yes it will be interesting what Braindrop does.
If they did loose it would be cool to see it not by much so the drama would be there but people would see they were fighting to change the past.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
This part is true: "The update will be almost entirely focused on basketball and around 200 renders." Everything else is just my guess of what will happen.
Cool,finally some basketball.
I wonder if we get something like choose your adventure(game-book) type of mini game.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Few people have been tryin to get me to play this one for awhile now and I must say I am shocked I didn't play this sooner.

First off the renders are really nice especially the detail during certain scenes which shocked me at first wasn't expecting that level of detail it was really good.

I am kinda bummed now I had hopes to get a little bit more than how it ended but hey I guess Mabel likes to watch!!!!

I am excited to see more might do another play through of this for the hell of it like I have been doing with some of my other fav vns just to help pass time while waiting for updates.

Yes the visual quality of the game has grown steadily over the last year owing not only to BD becoming more skilled in DAZ but also the absolute beast of the rendering rig he built with the money he has earn from his extremely loyal following. I can't fault you for wanting to do another run god knows I have myself more times than I can count :)

Oh and Welcome to The Family :)

Reactions: Plaguerave

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

thats the beauty of very few games .. where we have a great storyline .. great renders .. and great characters .. and we get a sports game on top all that (y)
welcome to WVM :)

Reactions: Plaguerave

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

You really need to play the game a few times for the full experience. There is a lot that is easy to miss by not making certain choices. The cheat path opens up a lot of extra scenes and the faithful one gives a few minor things. Then you also have the female Shauna or the Transgender female Shauna paths on top of a faithful and cheat path for both. Feel free to check out the guide The Krypt Angel and I made to see what you may have missed as well.

Hopefully you stick around and join in on all the conversations we have here about the game as well.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes