ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
To all of you poor misguided souls....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You make a very tempting offer...
So i'll tell you what. Just like most people who practice faith i'll only show up once a year get my presents give Bailey one on a 9 month delay and leave.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I have been working on counting the votes for the Tier list and there are some interesting results so far. There is still plenty of time to submit your tier list and join in on the fun. Please note if you did not rank all the characters or did not use the tier list created for this your votes will not be counted.

If you have not made your tier list please follow this link to the details and make sure to hide your list in a spoiler. https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/post-4660936

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so going through the Tier lists and something just occurred to me there is a lot of love for Jasmine. I don't get it, I have not been a fan of her so someone convince me why she is such a popular character. Now from day 1 when we learn Damien has a girlfriend I made the decision to not steal his girl (that's on me and maybe that is what I can't get past.) Now it seems like Damien didn't treat her right from what we hear from Jasmine and some additional information seen in the game. Yes, we all are assuming the Damien is gay, even though there is no solid proof to this in the game. Yes, there are some things that allude to him being gay but nothing is official on that (We don't know if that was a front since only a few people seemed to hint at it). So if he is gay and used Jasmine to put up a front that he was straight, I get that it is a wrong thing to do. What if he is Bi and was just trying to figure things out, don't throw the he is a cheater card at me since I am willing to bet most if not all of you cheated on Jamie with either, Rachael, Alexis, Shauna, Anna, or Liz (all of them or a combination of them) before Jamie gave you the ok. So don't throw the cheater or he used her cards at me. Technically the MC is the one cheating and trying to steal a girl away from someone else, so who really is the bad guy here (wait don't answer that I already know where you are going to go with it anyways.). If she was so unhappy with Damien why didn't she just leave him, I mean she was ok to just quit the cheerleading team for no reason so why not just leave Damien.

Ok so I haven't been interested in her for my play through, so convince me why I am wrong. I know she is a good looking girl, but there is something there that doesn't feel right.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Ok so going through the Tier lists and something just occurred to me there is a lot of love for Jasmine. I don't get it, I have not been a fan of her so someone convince me why she is such a popular character. Now from day 1 when we learn Damien has a girlfriend I made the decision to not steal his girl (that's on me and maybe that is what I can't get past.) Now it seems like Damien didn't treat her right from what we hear from Jasmine and some additional information seen in the game. Yes, we all are assuming the Damien is gay, even though there is no solid proof to this in the game. Yes, there are some things that allude to him being gay but nothing is official on that (We don't know if that was a front since only a few people seemed to hint at it). So if he is gay and used Jasmine to put up a front that he was straight, I get that it is a wrong thing to do. What if he is Bi and was just trying to figure things out, don't throw the he is a cheater card at me since I am willing to bet most if not all of you cheated on Jamie with either, Rachael, Alexis, Shauna, Anna, or Liz (all of them or a combination of them) before Jamie gave you the ok. So don't throw the cheater or he used her cards at me. Technically the MC is the one cheating and trying to steal a girl away from someone else, so who really is the bad guy here (wait don't answer that I already know where you are going to go with it anyways.). If she was so unhappy with Damien why didn't she just leave him, I mean she was ok to just quit the cheerleading team for no reason so why not just leave Damien.

Ok so I haven't been interested in her for my play through, so convince me why I am wrong. I know she is a good looking girl, but there is something there that doesn't feel right.
I don't remember where I placed Jasmine at all but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a low place due to what she brought to the story since she's the only character that was really close to D and wasn't a liar (at least that's what we know so far). Also, I feel like her character development has a lot of potential based on her conversation with MC back on day 5 (not sure what was the exact date, mb) and yeah, she's nice looking xD. I didn't steal her from Damien even after playing through the entire game in the latest update because he was still a friend back then btw

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
thats the beauty of very few games .. where we have a great storyline .. great renders .. and great characters .. and we get a sports game on top all that (y)
welcome to WVM :)
It drew me in more with basketball I played some in middle school wish I would have stuck with it tbh I was one of the smallest dudes but I was quick some times too quick for my own good wouldn't notice someone planted and end up with a foul.

Deffo had more fun with basketball then I did baseball.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes