ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i hope everyone knows i really do love all the girls in this game ... all the same ... even if i have redhair on a babe as a fetish ... i wanna knockup everyone of them .. seeing them all walking the halls of WVM all carrying my .. oops ... errr i meant my MC's babies in their sweet tummies :love:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ok so going through the Tier lists and something just occurred to me there is a lot of love for Jasmine. I don't get it, I have not been a fan of her so someone convince me why she is such a popular character. Now from day 1 when we learn Damien has a girlfriend I made the decision to not steal his girl (that's on me and maybe that is what I can't get past.) Now it seems like Damien didn't treat her right from what we hear from Jasmine and some additional information seen in the game. Yes, we all are assuming the Damien is gay, even though there is no solid proof to this in the game. Yes, there are some things that allude to him being gay but nothing is official on that (We don't know if that was a front since only a few people seemed to hint at it). So if he is gay and used Jasmine to put up a front that he was straight, I get that it is a wrong thing to do. What if he is Bi and was just trying to figure things out, don't throw the he is a cheater card at me since I am willing to bet most if not all of you cheated on Jamie with either, Rachael, Alexis, Shauna, Anna, or Liz (all of them or a combination of them) before Jamie gave you the ok. So don't throw the cheater or he used her cards at me. Technically the MC is the one cheating and trying to steal a girl away from someone else, so who really is the bad guy here (wait don't answer that I already know where you are going to go with it anyways.). If she was so unhappy with Damien why didn't she just leave him, I mean she was ok to just quit the cheerleading team for no reason so why not just leave Damien.

Ok so I haven't been interested in her for my play through, so convince me why I am wrong. I know she is a good looking girl, but there is something there that doesn't feel right.
I kinda am the same. Personally I prefer Tia. Much more fun and risky, specially when I said I wouldn't get a condom. Heheh.

And sure, Jasmin certainly deserves better and proper care, no doubts about that. But I can't say about the hype for her since there has been no content with her. So again, No Content, No Vote for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
please be patient .. no one knows where or what BD has planned for the future of WVM ... just play it and enjoy what he gives us .. i feel as tho i wouldn't be going to far out on a limb by saying .. i'm sure BD has plans for both Tia and Jasmine :love:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Jasmine was put on my no go list before Damien showed to be a waste of life no good piece of shit. Yes I've gladly slept with married women unregretably and women that had bfs and finances and slept easy at night.

My one rule i couldn't be friends with their husbands or bfs. So I'm still slow to take in Jasmine. Even after Damien showed to deserve a Darwin award, it's hard for me to reset my feelings about her.

Yeah I know this is fiction, but with all of the good vns I bring my life views in them

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Ok so going through the Tier lists and something just occurred to me there is a lot of love for Jasmine. I don't get it, I have not been a fan of her so someone convince me why she is such a popular character. Now from day 1 when we learn Damien has a girlfriend I made the decision to not steal his girl (that's on me and maybe that is what I can't get past.) Now it seems like Damien didn't treat her right from what we hear from Jasmine and some additional information seen in the game. Yes, we all are assuming the Damien is gay, even though there is no solid proof to this in the game. Yes, there are some things that allude to him being gay but nothing is official on that (We don't know if that was a front since only a few people seemed to hint at it). So if he is gay and used Jasmine to put up a front that he was straight, I get that it is a wrong thing to do. What if he is Bi and was just trying to figure things out, don't throw the he is a cheater card at me since I am willing to bet most if not all of you cheated on Jamie with either, Rachael, Alexis, Shauna, Anna, or Liz (all of them or a combination of them) before Jamie gave you the ok. So don't throw the cheater or he used her cards at me. Technically the MC is the one cheating and trying to steal a girl away from someone else, so who really is the bad guy here (wait don't answer that I already know where you are going to go with it anyways.). If she was so unhappy with Damien why didn't she just leave him, I mean she was ok to just quit the cheerleading team for no reason so why not just leave Damien.

Ok so I haven't been interested in her for my play through, so convince me why I am wrong. I know she is a good looking girl, but there is something there that doesn't feel right.
The general concensus seems to be that we would murder for that ass, besides that I can only give my opinion on why. She is popular in two ways, those who like her and those who like her AND want to smash, I was the former all the way until Damien and Lee were caught in a situation and even then, it took until his betrayal for me to actually aim to get her.

The liking part is because she plays to a very present part of the brain, she has a lot of sympathy points going for her, boyfriend that doesn't give her attention that she deserves, the whole feel of unrequited love that she has with Damien (she loves him but he probably doesn't love her the same way, or at least she would feel that he doesn't), some endearing little moments here and there and the moment I really felt for her was the pool scene in day 3 (I think it was day 3, not exactly remember).

Then comes the smashing, because for better or worse she is a very attractive woman and those who wanted to smash but didn't because she was our "friend"'s girl, the second Damien showed that he was not trustworthy those guys jumped at the chance.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The general concensus seems to be that we would murder for that ass, besides that I can only give my opinion on why. She is popular in two ways, those who like her and those who like her AND want to smash, I was the former all the way until Damien and Lee were caught in a situation and even then, it took until his betrayal for me to actually aim to get her.

The liking part is because she plays to a very present part of the brain, she has a lot of sympathy points going for her, boyfriend that doesn't give her attention that she deserves, the whole feel of unrequited love that she has with Damien (she loves him but he probably doesn't love her the same way, or at least she would feel that he doesn't), some endearing little moments here and there and the moment I really felt for her was the pool scene in day 3 (I think it was day 3, not exactly remember).

Then comes the smashing, because for better or worse she is a very attractive woman and those who wanted to smash but didn't because she was our "friend"'s girl, the second Damien showed that he was not trustworthy those guys jumped at the chance.
You don't give my perversion enough credit.
I wanted to smash from moment one regardless of Damien.

Even though i ultimately want him to be redeemed in the end i still want to smash or even romance Jasmin cause god damn...She has curves that are illegal and a smile that could sink ships. She's the Ebony version of Hellen of Troy.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Some thoughts that comes to mind for me about Jasmine. Besides being a very pretty woman. For the MC, Jasmine has been nothing but a sweetheart, helpful (yes, Charles had her help MC at first, but was still nice about it in the end) and friendly, welcoming MC with open arms. Also, Jasmine is one of the first characters the players meet and greet after moving to WVM, The very first girl you meet on Day 2 arriving at WVM, so that's a possible reason. As for many stories in general (In Games, Movies, Novels, Anime Series, etc.) there usually seems to be a favoritism of some kind for the couple of first girls introduced to the players/viewers (This can said for Jamie & Shauna too, alongside with them being MC's main girls).

I don't agree with the "steal his girl" statement, as MC isn't stealing Jasmine away from Damien. MC never crossed that line and never tried to seduce Jasmine at anytime when she was still surely with Damien, MC just offered his opinion on their situation as diplomatically as he could. Jasmine and MC have been more best friends to each other than MC and Damien has been. Before MC even got to know them, Jasmine and Damien relationship was already on the rocks and after MC met them it was reaching its breaking point. We've been told and shown that Jasmine has been neglected multiple times by Damien in their relationship, like ditching her with no explanations, standing her up for the pool date, not being upfront with her about his absences and behavior, and even having her feel overshadowed by him when she talk to other people with Damien always end up being a topic point as if she doesn't exist. To me, those actions alone are more than enough to end the relationship than the alleged cheating and his questioned sexual orientation.

She was unhappy, why she hasn't been left him by now? Well, some people (Not all, but some) in relationships they try to hold out for the best outcome, especially after being together since high school into college, she was probably given Damien the benefit of the doubt. With that you could also argue it's because Jasmine is a kind person, maybe too kind to just kick Damien to the curb (Maybe kind to a fault like MC).
After meeting MC and seeing how he treats his girlfriend(s) and others around him likely made Jasmine come to realization of her current relationship and situation. She even said she need someone like MC (a clone in fact), someone who cares about her and makes her happy, giving her the time of day, showing her love and affection. Then, the ordeal of Damien telling Jasmine not to come back to the home they shared was the final nail in the coffin. After that, the reveal that Damien is working with shady people like Ryker likely reaffirms Jasmine's decision to move on. To me, Jasmine clearly had no involvement in Ryker's business, innocent and deserves all the sympathy.

Back to MC and Jasmine relationship. MC without crossing the line, as a friend has been giving Jasmine some of that care, love, and attention she's been wanting for so long now. Listening to her and giving his advice to two-cents and both helping each other in some way whenever possible. Hints of mutual attraction between the two. When it was clear she and Damien where done and her showing interest in MC, it gave MC & the players a green-light and reason to want her more then already without any love triangle drama. I'd said Jasmine scenario can show how some people after a breakup can move on quickly to a new relationship, especially when the previous relationship was basically nonexistent with the end being long overdue.

Well, that's just my perspective regarding Jasmine. We all view things differently, by no means I'm trying to change your opinion.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I don't think anyone will ever be able to convince you. Which I find kinda funny because you yerself admitted to me during one of our many late night conversations that in any other game you wouldn't give a crap about cheating I assume the same would apply to stealing a girl from someone you barely know. The difference is with WVM you decided to draw a couple moral lines in the sand that for whatever reason you are unwilling to cross.

You keep asserting that "something doesn't feel right" about Jasmine but as far as I can tell she has been nothing but be welcoming, friendly, and sweet and done absolutely nothing to warrant suspicion. That said if I'm honest I don't even think your "feeling" has anything to do with Jasmine directly. I think it's a byproduct of your crusade of defending Damien. You think that if you're right about him and he's a good person you don't want anything to do with her because you would see it as a betrayal to a friend who out of desperation broke bad for the "right reasons". On the flipside if he's the piece of shit most of us want to think he is then *gasp* being his girlfriend for all those years must mean she just as bad he is! Therefore you want nothing to do with her because you think she is already tainted.

As far as why she didn't just leave him if she was so miserable.... Speaking as someone who stayed in a toxic relationship far longer than was healthy I can tell you that it isn't always that easy. Could be that you stay clinging to the hope that things will change and that the person you fell in love with will come back even in the face of the hell they put you through. Or it could be that after being with the person for so long it's all you know. So out of fear you put up blinders to the fact that there's nothing left of the relationship to save cuz you feel like without them you have nothing.

In Jasmine's case I think it's a little of both and that it took meeting the MC and seeing how he treats Jamie like a queen to see just how fucked her relationship with Damien truly was and that it was possible to find something better.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

I don't think anyone will ever be able to convince you. Which I find kinda funny because you yerself admitted to me during one of our many late night conversations that in any other game you wouldn't give a crap about cheating I assume the same would apply to stealing a girl from someone you barely know. The difference is with WVM you decided to draw a couple moral lines in the sand that for whatever reason you are unwilling to cross.

You keep asserting that "something doesn't feel right" about Jasmine but as far as I can tell she has been nothing but be welcoming, friendly, and sweet and done absolutely nothing to warrant suspicion. That said if I'm honest I don't even think your "feeling" has anything to do with Jasmine directly. I think it's a byproduct of your crusade of defending Damien. You think that if you're right about him and he's a good person you don't want anything to do with her because you would see it as a betrayal to a friend who out of desperation broke bad for the "right reasons". On the flipside if he's the piece of shit most of us want to think he is then *gasp* being his girlfriend for all those years must mean she just as bad he is! Therefore you want nothing to do with her because you think she is already tainted.

As far as why she didn't just leave him if she was so miserable.... Speaking as someone who stayed in a toxic relationship far longer than was healthy I can tell you that it isn't always that easy. Could be that you stay clinging to the hope that things will change and that the person you fell in love with will come back even in the face of the hell they put you through. Or it could be that after being with the person for so long it's all you know. So out of fear you put up blinders to the fact that there's nothing left of the relationship to save cuz you feel like without them you have nothing.

In Jasmine's case I think it's a little of both and that it took meeting the MC and seeing how he treats Jamie like a queen to see just how fucked her relationship with Damien truly was and that it was possible to find something better.
If what KA said is true than.....this suddenly has the feel of "tell me which is more beautiful ...my girlfriends?or me (your girlfriend)" type of situation or ..."do you think she has nice tits?nicer than mine?"
EDIT : I will say that I agree with most if not all the points that have been raised for defending Jasmine.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I agree with what was said above about Jasmine, wouldn’t be able to elaborate that much about it because I’m still new to the game with just one play and still on « feeling/instinctive » mode regarding characters so I’d simply tell that : she’s the most beautiful ebony character I‘ve ever seen (sorry for Tia fans :whistle:) and felt totally sorry and willing to help, especially regarding how nice she was with all of us.

I stayed in a « no crossing line » behavior regarding Damien (didn’t embarrass him in front of her when playing with him for instance) until I felt things between them will eventually fall apart...and I just love her a lot :love:

PS : If there’s other nice signatures with WVM girls around, I’m all ears :giggle:

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes