Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If she was so unhappy with Damien why didn't she just leave him, I mean she was ok to just quit the cheerleading team for no reason so why not just leave Damien.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she leave the cheer squad after Damien dumped her because she was only on the squad in the first place because of him? I wouldn't exactly call that 'for no reason'. Also the fact that she was never able to get him to fuck her while they were living together for god knows how long (which was also one reason she was so afraid to leave him) is why people think he's gay rather than bi.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
As far as why she didn't just leave him if she was so miserable.... Speaking as someone who stayed in a toxic relationship far longer than was healthy I can tell you that it isn't always that easy. Could be that you stay clinging to the hope that things will change and that the person you fell in love with will come back even in the face of the hell they put you through. Or it could be that after being with the person for so long it's all you know. So out of fear you put up blinders to the fact that there's nothing left of the relationship to save cuz you feel like without them you have nothing.
It never is until you have the chance to stand on the outside and look in things make you want to run never look back but you still stand there maybe its hopes of getting better like you said.(been there myself but wont go into it here)

I think Jasmine was done but wanted something to cling to by time she met the MC maybe in some way, MC was more of a rock to her hopes because of all the hype of his arrival maybe somewhere she thought things would get better then the breakup then she saw for who he was.

Its weird in a way thinkin bout Jasmine made me remember my first real gf Geneva when I was in 8th grade I had the hawts for her, I still look at the picture of us on my 8th grad day from time to time good memories till there wasn't.

Jasmine to me is a realist through her decisions I know the whole Damien thing hit her hard but was she only a cheerleader so she could be close to him and that's why she "decided to hang em up?" ready to move on and make new memories before she moved on?

Reactions: Call190Now

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she leave the cheer squad after Damien dumped her because she was only on the squad in the first place because of him? I wouldn't exactly call that 'for no reason'. Also the fact that she was never able to get him to fuck her while they were living together for god knows how long (which was also one reason she was so afraid to leave him) is why people think he's gay rather than bi.
I mean also that scene with Lee really kinda left a impression which I didn't think twice at first honestly, also when Charles mentioned getting females for him and the mc then males for Damien also left a heavy impression.

Mar 28, 2018
Ok Guys the guide is done. Mega Link below for the full guide, not sure how we can get this on the OP for everyone. Let me know if anyone has any issues with it or find any errors. Thanks everyone for the help with this as well.

0.8.3 update:
Mega

0.7.7 update:
Mega
Uhmmm can anyone pls make this walkthrough accompany the flow of the game. Uhm what i mean was, its like in a step by step walkthrough ehehehe coz Im just tired of scrolling up and down. Thanks in advance ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Some thoughts that comes to mind for me about Jasmine. Besides being a very pretty woman. For the MC, Jasmine has been nothing but a sweetheart, helpful (yes, Charles had her help MC at first, but was still nice about it in the end) and friendly, welcoming MC with open arms. Also, Jasmine is one of the first characters the players meet and greet after moving to WVM, The very first girl you meet on Day 2 arriving at WVM, so that's a possible reason. As for many stories in general (In Games, Movies, Novels, Anime Series, etc.) there usually seems to be a favoritism of some kind for the couple of first girls introduced to the players/viewers (This can said for Jamie & Shauna too, alongside with them being MC's main girls).

I don't agree with the "steal his girl" statement, as MC isn't stealing Jasmine away from Damien. MC never crossed that line and never tried to seduce Jasmine at anytime when she was still surely with Damien, MC just offered his opinion on their situation as diplomatically as he could. Jasmine and MC have been more best friends to each other than MC and Damien has been. Before MC even got to know them, Jasmine and Damien relationship was already on the rocks and after MC met them it was reaching its breaking point. We've been told and shown that Jasmine has been neglected multiple times by Damien in their relationship, like ditching her with no explanations, standing her up for the pool date, not being upfront with her about his absences and behavior, and even having her feel overshadowed by him when she talk to other people with Damien always end up being a topic point as if she doesn't exist. To me, those actions alone are more than enough to end the relationship than the alleged cheating and his questioned sexual orientation.

She was unhappy, why she hasn't been left him by now? Well, some people (Not all, but some) in relationships they try to hold out for the best outcome, especially after being together since high school into college, she was probably given Damien the benefit of the doubt. With that you could also argue it's because Jasmine is a kind person, maybe too kind to just kick Damien to the curb (Maybe kind to a fault like MC).
After meeting MC and seeing how he treats his girlfriend(s) and others around him likely made Jasmine come to realization of her current relationship and situation. She even said she need someone like MC (a clone in fact), someone who cares about her and makes her happy, giving her the time of day, showing her love and affection. Then, the ordeal of Damien telling Jasmine not to come back to the home they shared was the final nail in the coffin. After that, the reveal that Damien is working with shady people like Ryker likely reaffirms Jasmine's decision to move on. To me, Jasmine clearly had no involvement in Ryker's business, innocent and deserves all the sympathy.

Back to MC and Jasmine relationship. MC without crossing the line, as a friend has been giving Jasmine some of that care, love, and attention she's been wanting for so long now. Listening to her and giving his advice to two-cents and both helping each other in some way whenever possible. Hints of mutual attraction between the two. When it was clear she and Damien where done and her showing interest in MC, it gave MC & the players a green-light and reason to want her more then already without any love triangle drama. I'd said Jasmine scenario can show how some people after a breakup can move on quickly to a new relationship, especially when the previous relationship was basically nonexistent with the end being long overdue.

Well, that's just my perspective regarding Jasmine. We all view things differently, by no means I'm trying to change your opinion.
hmm interestin preview .. and i don't give a shit .. if 1 of the babes in this game wants some of me .. err i mean my MC .. well dammit she gonna get alot of it ..... :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Uhmmm can anyone pls make this walkthrough accompany the flow of the game. Uhm what i mean was, its like in a step by step walkthrough ehehehe coz Im just tired of scrolling up and down. Thanks in advance ;)
With the amount of characters in the game and the options you have it is difficult to put this in a walkthrough format. There are 4 primary paths in the game cheat path female Shauna, cheat path transgender female Shauna, no cheat path female Shauna and no cheat path transgender female Shauna. Each path has so many options as well.

The guide was designed to give you some information on each character and then how to get there lewd content. It was not meant to be a walkthrough, just how to add certain characters if you missed them on your first playthrough.
If I turn it into a walkthrough it will take a much longer time to create. I will look into it making this a full walkthrough if there is a lot of interest, but I wouldn't even think about it until the week 1 rework is done.

Either way thank you for the feedback.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Here is my Tier list. I left off a lot of characters because I either don't like them (Willabelle), repulsed (Nurse), or just don't remember them well enough to have an opinion.

PS: Updated list with extra characters at the bottom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few comments.

Shauna, has to be number one. She was with you from the beginning, extremely cute and caring, fun, and would do anything for the MC. With Harper there is no explanation necessary :), Natalie is great I wish we could spend a lot more time with her, and I am still waiting (patiently) for more time with Kimmy.

I know Bailey has her fans (ha), but she is just "Ehh" for me. I don't really get the enthusiasm. She is petite, and cute, but nothing really stands out for me. As far as petite blonds go, Alexis and Zoe are more exciting.

Jamie. What can I say. I know she helps grease the skids to make it all possible, but I am just not very attracted to her. Her face is strange. Her eyes (too far apart, unnaturally large), nose and mouth (no comment) all have unusual proportions to my eye, so I don't find her appealing. I don't have her way at the bottom because she is a devoted partner to the MC, and her personality moved her higher in the ranking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Here is my Tier list. I left off a lot of characters because I am either not interested (Willabelle), repulsed (Nurse), or just don't remember them well enough to have an opinion.

It's been said that an incomplete list won't be counted. Just slap them all in at the end.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Good Evening my dears,

time to get my list finished finally.

This does show there are a lot of ladies around. Guessing about 40-50% have not been romanticized yet.
This shows how much content is still waiting for us.
On the other hand this will be effing complicated to keep up.. Had to look lots of the girls up in LocoGringo78 GameGuide to get them into the list.

So, adding to the conversation of the last few days...

Jasmine.
Sure she had some very promising scenes in 8.3 Really looking forward to more content.
Had lots of trouble to hit on her before, also I am still willing to at least LISTEN to Damien, but Jasmine is due for some quality time of understanding, attention and good times after being treated like that.

Mom and Sister.
Like the way this develops. Willow seems to have dropped in nicely, the stories and explanations about the past coming from both of them.

Stacy.
Yaaaaay !!!!! More pls!

Basketball.
Yepp. Time to get that going.
Winning? Personally I would not expect it, but again, BD will have a plan.

What is it with the "no Shirt" policy? :oops: :sneaky:

Really looking forward to see how the "NEW" WVM will be organized now. Had some hints already, the details can be intersting indeed.
Who will be Harps Assi?

Nice Nurse interaction by the way. Handcuffs hrrr...

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean also that scene with Lee really kinda left a impression which I didn't think twice at first honestly, also when Charles mentioned getting females for him and the mc then males for Damien also left a heavy impression.
Those are what showed he likes guys, but they don't mean he doesn't like girls too.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes