der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1607958164251.png
Yo

Another week, another post. This week has gone similarly to last as everything has gone according to plan and that's pretty awesome.
So, not sure if I want these posts to be on Monday or Tuesday. Or if they'll even have a dedicated day. One weird thing to balance and why I wish patreon was a bit different is frequency of posts. I don't want to spam posts as I'd like things to remain somewhat tidy and it's led me to think of a few different ways to handle things going forward. More on this below but let's talk about how this week went in terms of the game.

Game related stuff:

- Still on course for an update at the end of this month.

- I've been working on my workflow a bit. Just trying different things out and seeing what suits me best. I believe these changes will help improve the quality of the game. (More on this in dev related stuff below)

- My new dual 3090 system is insane and renders so fucking quickly and the only reason I have it is the insane support you guys show me so thank you all so very much. <3

- This upcoming update is rather basketball and team focused.

Dev related stuff:

- Not sure if I'll be pausing this month or not. It feels weird as I haven't delivered anything yet but it was also the plan not to. I'll probably unpause as long as the update is out at the end of the month but I may pause it anyway just until I prove I can be consistent. I dunno yet.

- Potential future of how I handle posts.
So essentially my issues with wanting to keep things somewhat tidy stems from me wanting to hold more polls but not feeling like they warrant having their own post. I've considered just running polls through my discord but I know there's a good many of my patrons that don't use discord and I don't want to make you have to go out of your way to vote in them. I may just start making these weekly posts also be poll posts and have the question be the last thing in the post or the very first thing so it's easy to find. We also just might try a few different things. (Client polls will still be their own posts)

- What to call these weekly posts. Oh shit as I'm typing this I realized this is the perfect poll to start these off with.

- Changes to how I work on WVM.
Oh boy I typed out like four paragraphs on specifics of the changes and realized it got way too confusing and deleted it all. Let me try to do it and say way less.

I had a sub-optimal system (that gave me optimal results) where I'd spread the amount of work over 16 hours as I'd render throughout the day as I finished scenes and I'd also work on two different scenes at the same time on different PC's. Going forward I'll be doing all of my scene work on a single PC and rendering them all at the end of the day / overnight. Essentially front loading all of the work instead of spreading it out which will allow myself to have a more flexible schedule while still achieving the same amount of work. This new system isn't perfect as small mistakes in scenes tend to shine through in a much larger way (Much like the MC losing his bruises for half a scene) but its positives outweigh the negatives as it'll allow me to be way more efficient and the small mistakes are things that should get better as time goes on and I get used to working this way. Ideally I'd do around 7-8 hours of posing / scene work and 3-ish hours of script work a day. (around the same actual amount of hands on work time of the previous flow)

(A side positive is the previous system was responsible for a large portion of delays. As there were times I didn't finish the first scene in time so 1/2 of the work I did wouldn't be available so I'd have to delay until it was done which will no longer be an issue as there won't be any skipping ahead)

Personal related stuff:

- Cyberpunk was cool I've finished all of the content I care for and I enjoyed the game. I think more than anything else I just enjoyed playing a video game as I haven't done much of that lately. I didn't have time for them and after my best friend passed I didn't have much intrigue in playing anything as he was my gaming buddy but it's starting to return.
Next thing I'll be playing / finishing is A Hat in Time. I'm a big 3D platformer nerd. I also may try and get back into running SM64

- Another uneventful week Last week I built a computer and this week I played Cyberpunk on that computer. Everything else was working on WVM. I'm quite ready for normal life to return as I miss going outside a whole fucking ton.

So, that's all for this post. I hope you're all doing well and thank you all so very much for supporting me and being a part of this community. <3
(These won't be this long most of the time)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The last day is Christmas eve, right?
Opps, I made a mistake my original post says the list must be posted here by 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. That's Christmas not Christmas Eve sorry I made a mistake in my last post. The original time will still hold true.

Reactions: GrammerCop

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Personally I think you should unpause patreon BD, you have most definately delivered lately! Even if the new update gets pushed 'til the start of the next month!!

And dual 3090? Nice!!! That should put a dent in your rendertime :)

And can I just say.......daaaaaaamn on that pic of Harper, I'm in love :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
On my list Orange is 11 and Blue is 38. :D To be honest I a) did indeed forget that they are twins and b) apparently mistook Orange for somebody else. And yes, c) hair colour does indeed make a difference when it's more or less the only thing you can go on.
Me: Looks back at own list posted... View attachment 941275 ... 7th=Shauna, 13th=Jamie, 19th=Bailey, 22nd=Stacy...

Don't worry I won't judge you too much. ;) :p ;) :p

Like I said everyone has their own tastes and I respect your opinions, and everyone else that posts here that is not rude to other members or BD. We all have our favorites and as much as I want everyone to love Jamie, Stacy, Shauna, Bailey, and Alexis like I do, it's more fun when we all have our own opinions.

Reactions: K18

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Don't worry I won't judge you too much. ;) :p ;) :p

Like I said everyone has their own tastes and I respect your opinions, and everyone else that posts here that is not rude to other members or BD. We all have our favorites and as much as I want everyone to love Jamie, Stacy, Shauna, Bailey, and Alexis like I do, it's more fun when we all have our own opinions.
Of, course i agree :) ;) ... Alexis... Oh... 31st... :whistle:

Joking aside, yes it's fun. Like seeing love for characters we seem little of. Like you wanting more time & loving with Alexis is like me wanting more time & loving with Keyana (with Brittany in tow), also Anna and Elizabeth. Well, i wanna taste see everyone :love:, Team Harem :D!
Sometimes i have this tendency to like/root for the secondary girls/characters a little more than the clear main ones.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Of, course i agree :) ;) ... Alexis... Oh... 31st... :whistle:

Joking aside, yes it's fun. Like seeing love for characters we seem little of. Like you wanting more time & loving with Alexis is like me wanting more time & loving with Keyana (with Brittany in tow), also Anna and Elizabeth. Well, i wanna taste see everyone :love:, Team Harem :D!
Sometimes i have this tendency to like/root for the secondary girls/characters a little more than the clear main ones.
Have you seen my list, I have a character in my top 10 who has barely had any screen time at all. Four characters in my top ten have not had a lewd scene at all, yes two are family members but they still count. While I love the main characters I always have a place for some of the lesser known characters as well. Some characters I love for their personality or what they bring to the story, others are based on pure attraction. Some characters remind me of my younger self and others remind me of girlfriends/crushes from my past. We all have our own way to rank the characters and there are no wrong answers. Sure I may joke around and say how can you not rank a character higher or why did you rank so and so that high, but I still respect everyone's choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Me: Looks back at own list posted... View attachment 941275 ... 7th=Shauna, 13th=Jamie, 19th=Bailey, 22nd=Stacy...

The Twins:*DEATH STARE*

Now...now settle down girls......leave the poor unenlightened heathen alone....not everybody can be as devoted to yer Mommy as I am

BB: They could be if you'd listen to me and put our brand of Kool-Aid on the market worldwide :sneaky:

SB: Think of how happy everyone would be!:love:

I totally would but the effects are still far too unstable.... and I've watched Serenity enough times to know when you covertly try to chemically "fix" people's behavior halfassedly

BB: aaaw you're no fun:confused:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

I totally would but the effects are still far too unstable.... and I've watched Serenity enough times to know when you covertly try to chemically "fix" people's behavior halfassedly

Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that’s how it always starts. Then later there’s running and screaming.

And people mumbling "I am a leaf on the wind."
;)

Mach1ne

Oct 31, 2020
Thankyou so much for your kind replies everyone. And I would be more involved in the discussions from now on. Looking forward to a good time in this thread. And the Twins are really cool.
Also I'd take this opportunity to share my tier list. I hope we can reach that 100 tier lists mark set by Loco. So here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The Twins:*DEATH STARE*

Now...now settle down girls......leave the poor unenlightened heathen alone....not everybody can be as devoted to yer Mommy as I am

BB: They could be if you'd listen to me and put our brand of Kool-Aid on the market worldwide :sneaky:

SB: Think of how happy everyone would be!:love:

BB: aaaw you're no fun:confused:
Names have been removed to protect the real heathen's (Come on rank 44 and 47), but I also wanted to point out all the love Bailey is getting too (look at all those top 5 votes).
1607966829430.png

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Names have been removed to protect the real heathen's (Come on rank 44 and 47), but I also wanted to point out all the love Bailey is getting too (look at all those top 5 votes).
View attachment 941419
I know she's getting mostly high rankings and I've shown love to everyone that ranked her S :) I also haven't made much fuss about anyone ranking her low......The Twins are another matter entirely....you know how defensive they are when it comes to their Mommy

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Not surprised to see the next update is gonna be focused on some early morning basketball, best guess for a lewd scene is a shower surprise to end the update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not surprised to see the next update is gonna be focused on some early morning basketball, best guess for a lewd scene is a shower surprise to end the update.
Would not surprise me at all if we don't have a lewd scene or if it is just the end of what happened with the custodian only. I think with all the people complaining about little to no basketball this one will be all basketball and nothing else.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Would not surprise me at all if we don't have a lewd scene or if it is just the end of what happened with the custodian only. I think with all the people complaining about little to no basketball this one will be all basketball and nothing else.
Yeah I can see that, been wanting some more basketball focused time personally.

Really do wonder how BD is gonna approach the games when we get to them.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
To be honest, I could even have done without the one (in my case) or two (most others) scene(s) in the current update. After all, the MC is supposed to be banged up and should rest. And at least in my definition "resting" doesn't mean banging around.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

well the original floated plans were to make them semi interactive with choices dictating what you do like how the one practice session went not sure if that's still the plan tho.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

To be honest I hope he keeps it simple and just goes over the highlights, maybe show the score for each half. Add some drama shots of scores for both teams toss in some shots of the fans and cheerleaders and he should be good to go. Maybe even some halftime entertainment with the cheerleaders and/or coaches words at the half for motivation.

Reactions: ImperialD

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
View attachment 941419
Ah ha i found which data type i am.
Well probably unless some other poor person had her listed at the same spot but the number seems to be unique enough but not the two mentioned.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes