Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I can't imagine why he's so drawn to a game from a dev who regularly managed weekly updates of 100+ renders (before opting for a more reasonable work/life balance) :unsure:
You want to know something crazy I was not playing the game back when there was weekly updates. I came in 2 updates prior to the game updates halting for that long period of time.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The real reason I do all this is to get more ways to talk about the game. When I find some that brings me enjoyment I go all in. I love talking about the game, I love getting others to talk about the game. I will continue to do things like the tier list, game guide, FAQ and any other thing I can think of to continue talking about this game that brings me so much enjoyment.
I'm well aware of all that :)... that said tho.....I still like my answer better ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You want to know something crazy I was not playing the game back when there was weekly updates. I came in 2 updates prior to the game updates halting for that long period of time.
Ah memories.....I remember you annoyed the hell out of me when you first wandered in here and I'm pretty sure I scared the crap out of you. 6 or so months later we're basically inseparable lol I know we've mused about it a bunch of times already but I still find it funny how life works out like that :)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ah memories.....I remember you annoyed the hell out of me when you first wandered in here and I'm pretty sure I scared the crap out of you. 6 or so months later we're basically inseparable lol I know we've mused about it a bunch of times already but I still find it funny how life works out like that :)
Get a room and bang already. Better yet, a shower stall.

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any plans for sex with Coach Harper planned anytime soon? One of the things I have been looking forward to the most.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is there any plans for sex with Coach Harper planned anytime soon? One of the things I have been looking forward to the most.
We have no indication of who will have a lewd scene next sometimes it is totally random who gets a scene and who does not. I think we are getting closer with each update, but still think we have a way to go, but that is my opinion only.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
We have no indication of who will have a lewd scene next sometimes it is totally random who gets a scene and who does not. I think we are getting closer with each update, but still think we have a way to go, but that is my opinion only.
Spoiler: She and her daughter end up carrying our future children after a passionate night.

Reactions: GamerGod76

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
My prediction for a Harper scene is after the first game, seems as good as time as any.

She's been coach there for a few years now and they've been winless since Ryker showed up which is 2-3 years I don't think they said whether or not he's a senior or junior.

So a first win, makes narrative sense, but I don't think we'd get Harper before her daughter, so maybe Harper after first real win, which is, I have no idea when the regular season is suppose to start. I think it was mentioned but I can't recall.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My prediction for a Harper scene is after the first game, seems as good as time as any.

She's been coach there for a few years now and they've been winless since Ryker showed up which is 2-3 years I don't think they said whether or not he's a senior or junior.

So a first win, makes narrative sense, but I don't think we'd get Harper before her daughter, so maybe Harper after first real win, which is, I have no idea when the regular season is suppose to start. I think it was mentioned but I can't recall.
Yeah I totally disagree. I can't see her putting her personal love/lust before the team. She may want for a while but she ain't gonna dive in after the first game no way.

I mean her job was in jeopardy not too long ago. My opinion anyway.

Reactions: Call190Now

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

Us, romantically bedding Harper in her bed or couch, riding us with passion after taking us to her place, then Natalie peeks in, shocked yet surprisingly turned on by how we are showing her mom some much needed love and care. Will be an awkward following day, but Nat will reward us in part.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes