Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
It's been a while since I've posted anything here. Just wanted to check in, make sure everyone's doing alright. I see Loco, Krypt, and the other usual suspects are still around. I think it might be about time to start floating some bucks to Braindrop, I'll have to see with the new year around the corner.

Also, do you think the characters in WVM are aware of The Mandalorian? Do you think Jamie and Shauna caught the last episode?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Get a room and bang already. Better yet, a shower stall.
Get a room? I have a room! It has nice comfy padding on all the walls and everything:D

The nice men in white coats put me in there any time they think the world is too dangerous for me....:eek:

Or was it when they think I'm a danger to the world?:unsure:

All that thorazine makes it so hard to remember these thingso_O

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It's been a while since I've posted anything here. Just wanted to check in, make sure everyone's doing alright. I see Loco, Krypt, and the other usual suspects are still around. I think it might be about time to start floating some bucks to Braindrop, I'll have to see with the new year around the corner.

Also, do you think the characters in WVM are aware of The Mandalorian? Do you think Jamie and Shauna caught the last episode?
Fugee! it's certainly been awhile I was just talking to Loco about you the other night wondering where you've been :)

And Of course we're still here you know me and Loco basically live here lol

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Fugee! it's certainly been awhile I was just talking to Loco about you the other night wondering where you've been :)

And Of course we're still here you know me and Loco basically live here lol
Heya good to see you! I've been going through some stuff, and haven't really had time for much else besides peaking in some discords and stuff like that. Hope you're doing well.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Heya good to see you! I've been going through some stuff, and haven't really had time for much else besides peaking in some discords and stuff like that. Hope you're doing well.
No worries brother I just wanted you to know you were missed is all. I had a bit of rough patch recently myself.... I'm doing ok now tho aside from having a bit of a cold at the moment anyway :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I basically live here. Welcome back man, you have been missed.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Usual suspects, kinda liked that Kevin Spacey movie.

It's possible they saw Manadlorian. Odds are they might be a season behind though.

Good to see your post. I was missing some of your *ahem* interesting theories. ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I sometimes, on occasion, walk with a limp. ;):whistle::sneaky:
Maybe my original guess was wrong cause You honestly would also be a good guess. Always helpful and polite and showing up amazingly when really needed. Even Canadians can't be that good all the time...:unsure:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Maybe my original guess was wrong cause You honestly would also be a good guess. Always helpful and polite and showing up amazingly when really needed. Even Canadians can't be that good all the time...:unsure:
Some are, some aren't.
Besides, that joke about a Canadian apologizing as they are breaking someone's nose, is more truthful than you think.

• Haha

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ahh geez, sorry aboot the nose there Bud. You're gonna be alright, eh?
That's the one.(y)

BTW we actually do say about. We only do the aboot just to mess with tourist. ;)

And now to get back on topic.
If Jamie and Shauna planned a ski resort weekend with Rachael's help, and could only fit 8 others in the van (MC, Jamie & Shauna plus 8 more). Which of the others would be invited along.
  1. Azel (It's a resort, it will have a spa)
  2. Cedey (family bonding)
  3. Wendy (family bonding)
  4. Skye (friendly ski/snowboarding competition)
  5. Elizabeth
  6. Stacey
  7. Jasmine (after what she's been dealing with, she needs some fun)
  8. Tali

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's the one.(y)

BTW we actually do say about. We only do the aboot just to mess with tourist. ;)

If Jamie and Shauna planned a ski resort weekend with Rachael's help, and could only fit 8 others in the van (MC, Jamie & Shauna plus 8 more). Which of the others would be invited along.
  5. Elizabeth
  6. Stacey
  8. Tali
1. azel
2. Rachael
Fuck this is hard. I want to take Harper but she won't leave nat. I can't ask nat cause Harper will be a mess the whole time she is gone. So...
3. Harper
4. Nat
Now I can't take skye with out taking the rest of the team...
5. Cedey
6. Liz
7. Tali
8. Wendy

Fuck that was hard

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
That's the one.(y)

5. Elizabeth
  6. Stacey
  8. Tali
1. Penny, she drives the van
2-8. Jamie, Shauna, Stacey, Jasmine, Red, Orange, and Sis tags along in secret.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That's the one.(y)

5. Elizabeth
  6. Stacey
  8. Tali
1. Adoptive Mom (Relaxation and cuddles.)
2. Willow (Bonding... and Bondage ;) ;) )
3. Skye (Competitions and good times with a loyal friend)
4. Elizabeth (Redhead plowing on the slopes.)
5. Harper (Relaxation, Romance, and a break)
6. Natalie (Also Relaxation, Romance, and potential slay puss)
7. Tia (Sinful slaying of puss and ass expected without condoms)
8. Stacey (Loving under a mistletoe)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That question may be a bit difficult since there's not many places open and most come in packages.

1-4 Gotta take the family, so (H)Azel, Elizabeth, Cedar and Wendy
5-6 Rachael has to tag along, and wherever she goes Talismah goes
7-8 that leaves two seats open, and Harp needs some R&R and will, of course, bring Natalie along

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes