ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well there may or may not be an update this month.
There may or may not be an update next month.
I did the right thing by not playing last update.
It'll be more to look forward to when I join it with this next update that may or may not be this month.
So far that's the only thing that's been consistent.
The fact that there may or may not be an update this or any other month.
He deserves the break, but it takes more than one person to continue such great work.
Hope he gets more help, so he can take all the time he needs to go back to weekly updates.
The more help, the better for us. He just works on the script while the others develop it or whatever they do.
Finally, a game I like, but little time to enjoy it. Wish there was another game like it that resembles duck lips.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That's the one.(y)

BTW we actually do say about. We only do the aboot just to mess with tourist. ;)

And now to get back on topic.
If Jamie and Shauna planned a ski resort weekend with Rachael's help, and could only fit 8 others in the van (MC, Jamie & Shauna plus 8 more). Which of the others would be invited along.
  1. Azel (It's a resort, it will have a spa)
  2. Cedey (family bonding)
  3. Wendy (family bonding)
  4. Skye (friendly ski/snowboarding competition)
  5. Elizabeth
  6. Stacey
  7. Jasmine (after what she's been dealing with, she needs some fun)
  8. Tali
Oh I like this game. Here is my list as of the last update:

1. Azel (she can't be left behind)
  2. Cedey (We need our big sister just incase we run into Dennis {I wonder who will get this one}
  3. Leslie (After we find her of course for Cedey)
  4. Stacy (MC needs someone else to look after him)
  5. Tali (See needs to see more of the what real life has to offer)
  6. Rachael (Since I doubt she will let Tali go without her at this point)
  7. Bailey (Just because I want to)
  8. Rainn (I don't want to separate Bailey and Rainn)
Now hopefully we run into Joanna and Tamara while we are at this ski resort and Jamine and Shauna help make the MC have fun with them both (Ok sorry enough VN cross-overs). This list was harder than I thought it would be there was so many people I wanted to take teammates (Ayden and Skye), the mc personal team (McKenzie, Jasmine, etc...), Wendy, Anna, and so many others came to mind right away. I liked the idea of bringing Bailey and Rainn since it is cold and the two can snuggle up with the MC by the fire and explore their feelings for each other. ;) I wanted to bring Cedey, but also her friend Leslie so they can bond again. Stacy because she is Stacy and I have a problem. Rachael and Tali seem like a good idea, get Tali to see something she has not before snow. Azel because she needs her spa date and some fun.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Ok, joining the fun for the van team :

1. Azel : MC and her need some time with each other (rest of van team can lead to fun dialogs about it :cool:).
2. Wendy : So much to catch up between them so it's mandatory for me.
3. Cedey : I don't think she'd let "bruh bruh" far from her and same reason that Wendy.
4. Jasmine : She needs some cool time with people that truly care about her...and I wanna see some lovey dovey time between her and MC. :love:
5. Stacy : Some bonding (loving?) time with MC is always a nice addition (and I'm watched by the clone army...kidding you know I love her...just a bit less than you :p )
6. Elizabeth : There's a lot of relationship stuff to cover with her regarding Jamie, Shauna (kinda the main love triangle for me) and the MC. Could expect some nice evolution for her.
7. Rachael : Told you earlier it could be fun having her continuous pushing about Azel and the MC even if we know line won't be crossed ;)
8. Talismael : Mandatory addition since Rachael is on the team and, like everyone, the "discover the outer world with us" thing could be cool. :)

Haven't another game I wanna play with since my full WVM playthrough, that's kinda insane...it's really just the kinda stuff I needed right now and that's really cool. :giggle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's the one.(y)

BTW we actually do say about. We only do the aboot just to mess with tourist. ;)

And now to get back on topic.
If Jamie and Shauna planned a ski resort weekend with Rachael's help, and could only fit 8 others in the van (MC, Jamie & Shauna plus 8 more). Which of the others would be invited along.
  1. Azel (It's a resort, it will have a spa)
  2. Cedey (family bonding)
  3. Wendy (family bonding)
  4. Skye (friendly ski/snowboarding competition)
  5. Elizabeth
  6. Stacey
  7. Jasmine (after what she's been dealing with, she needs some fun)
  8. Tali
hmm interesting ...

well lets see .... so

Jamie ,, Shauna and Rachael ... are already set .....and i add 8 others .. who would they be .. hmmm

1. Harper .. 2. Nat of course .. 3. Stacy .. 4. Zoe .. 5. Azel ( she deserves it ) .. 6. Wendy ( poor woman has been thru shit ) .. 7. Willow ( i've got a thing for her even tho we can't ,, doesn't mean i don't want to :love: ) .. and 8. now this is where things get really tough ... 8 .. hmm .. i got it ...YaY .. 8. Emiko i want some of her pretty bad ( yummy )

now some people seem to forget ... Penny has a bug and can take Bailey and Rainn and Jasmine with her soo ... they can follow along ;) god knows they have to be there ..

and if i drive Rachael's explorer .. Kimmy / Tia / Alexis / and 1 in the front with me . err i mean MC .. Liz

and of course Bella has a car also ... :love:
god dam they all could come along .. what luck huh :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
1.Bailey (Of course my Goddess would be coming duh :p)
2.Rainn (The balance of the universe must be maintained)
3.Penny (She wants to get to know Shauna better and I feel Shauna is sometimes overly dependent on the MC so making another close friend would help that)
4.Stacy (nothing like a a bit of ginger to keep you warm on a cold winter night ;))
5. Tali (I figure if Rachael set this shit up then she'd have security air tight so she would trust the MC to keep Tali safe from any unforseen problems)
6. Cedey (she's spent far too long separated from her brubru...never again)
7. Wendy( Perfect time for the much needed heart to heart she needs to have with BOTH her children a ittle hot cocoa and a warm fire would be the perfect relaxed atmosphere)
8. Emiko (This one might seem sort of random but I figure I have 2/3 of the Petite Holy Trinity on board might as well complete the set...plus she is my 3rd favorite girl :))

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
With the upcoming update focusing about basketball do you think we will have or hear about new teammates in this update? I was thinking maybe Marcus joins the team. I know he was pretty bad, but the team seems to need all the help they can get. Maybe we finally meet some of the bench players? How many of the other team members will show up to the practice if anyone at all. It would be nice to get an update on Ayden and to see Skye. Hopefully Lee got his liver problem addressed and he can play (LOL just kidding I know there was a lighting issue at the bowling alley). Not sure if we are going to get a full practice or if it will just be the Mabel, Harper and Belle evaluating the MC to see how he shoots and moves on the court.

It would be nice to see the full team and the bench players. Maybe find out about the plan Belle has for the team and the players she is going to add. I know most people don't care but I would like to hear about Damien in this update too. It would also be nice to find out more about the MC personal team that Belle is working on for him. I know Jamie/Shauna are handling his schedule, McKenzie is handling his social media, but what is Jasmine going to do and are there any other characters joining this team?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
hmm interesting ...

well lets see .... so

Jamie ,, Shauna and Rachael ... are already set .....and i add 8 others .. who would they be .. hmmm

1. Harper .. 2. Nat of course .. 3. Stacy .. 4. Zoe .. 5. Azel ( she deserves it ) .. 6. Wendy ( poor woman has been thru shit ) .. 7. Willow ( i've got a thing for her even tho we can't ,, doesn't mean i don't want to :love: ) .. and 8. now this is where things get really tough ... 8 .. hmm .. i got it ...YaY .. 8. Emiko i want some of her pretty bad ( yummy )

now some people seem to forget ... Penny has a bug and can take Bailey and Rainn and Jasmine with her soo ... they can follow along ;) god knows they have to be there ..

and if i drive Rachael's explorer .. Kimmy / Tia / Alexis / and 1 in the front with me . err i mean MC .. Liz

and of course Bella has a car also ... :love:
god dam they all could come along .. what luck huh :ROFLMAO:
Of course you noticed/remembered about the others that have a vehicle and can drive.(y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
With the upcoming update focusing about basketball do you think we will have or hear about new teammates in this update? I was thinking maybe Marcus joins the team. I know he was pretty bad, but the team seems to need all the help they can get. Maybe we finally meet some of the bench players? How many of the other team members will show up to the practice if anyone at all. It would be nice to get an update on Ayden and to see Skye. Hopefully Lee got his liver problem addressed and he can play (LOL just kidding I know there was a lighting issue at the bowling alley). Not sure if we are going to get a full practice or if it will just be the Mabel, Harper and Belle evaluating the MC to see how he shoots and moves on the court.

It would be nice to see the full team and the bench players. Maybe find out about the plan Belle has for the team and the players she is going to add. I know most people don't care but I would like to hear about Damien in this update too. It would also be nice to find out more about the MC personal team that Belle is working on for him. I know Jamie/Shauna are handling his schedule, McKenzie is handling his social media, but what is Jasmine going to do and are there any other characters joining this team?
I think everyone we already know will show up whether they play is a different matter Skye and Ayden got a bit banged up but Mackey, Lee and Dabaku were inside and there was no real indication that they were seriously injured despite being involved in the Damien clusterfuck. Marcus is prolly a no go since we haven't even mentioned the conversation we had with has dad to Harp yet and even out of desperation I don't think she would call him back on her own.

Bench players aren't really needed till the spots vacated by Ryker and Kenji are filled (no point in filling the bench if you don't even have a full team) but Harp might have a list of potentials (MC would prolly mention marcus at this point as well) for both ready for us to look over but I dunno if we will actually meet them this soon since the immediate concern seems to be making sure the MC is in playing condition. As far as the MC's personal team goes aside from the ones listed Katie seems to be in charge of coordinating the team itself at least judging from the conversation we caught part of with Lauren. I assume jasmine will be some kind of personal manager in a basketball capacity keeping us in shape getting us water when we're practicing/playing shit like that.

You also forgot to mention Kimmy as well she is also supposed to be handling our social media with Mackenzie I think she was making Mackenzie handle it all cuz we were on her shit list at first. Now that she very clearly is on team 43 I think she will be taking a more active role in it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

well seeing that a few of your ex team mates are in the hospital fucked up .. yeah you gotta meet some new ones :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Plaguerave

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
well hell yeah .. the more cums the more fun ... pun intended :love:
Didn't remember everyone tho either Bailey or Rainn has a car too...Not sure which I just remember when Bailey leaves Zoe's party the MC asks where Rainn is and she says she's waiting in the car

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i think that was in reference to Pennies bug :unsure:
Possible but I don't think so cuz Rainns already in the car waiting and Bailey doesn't ask Penny if she's ready to leave or that she'll be waiting in the car...she just says she's gonna go home and walks out and penny stays behind....assuming you pick the right choice anyway......so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also when you meet bailey at the diner for sexy time you drive to get there so one would assume when bailey comes to visit for even sexier time on Day 6 she would have had to drive as well

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes