Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I'm late but I'm joining on the ski tour list

1-3: Azel, Wendy and Cedar (can't leave them behind, for sure)
4-5: Rachael and Talismah (can't bring one without the other, also would be fun to watch Tali's having a new experience after that whole time being inside)
6: Stacy (just because I like her tbh)
7: Kimmy (I'd love to spend some time with her after that cute interview)
8: Penny (her interaction with Shauna outside of school would be interesting to see)

this was harder than I'd like to admit. Would Ayden be willing to bring his family and meet MC for skiing?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm late but I'm joining on the ski tour list

1-3: Azel, Wendy and Cedar (can't leave them behind, for sure)
4-5: Rachael and Talismah (can't bring one without the other, also would be fun to watch Tali's having a new experience after that whole time being inside)
6: Stacy (just because I like her tbh)
7: Kimmy (I'd love to spend some time with her after that cute interview)
8: Penny (her interaction with Shauna outside of school would be interesting to see)

this was harder than I'd like to admit. Would Ayden be willing to bring his family and meet MC for skiing?
As ImperialD kindly noticed, others do have their own vehicles. Nothing wrong with others showing up on their own.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
For MC's Personal Team, Katie mentioned task such as Schedule, Social Media, Meals, and Anything else not basketball. Known team so far Schedule (Shauna, Jamie, Jasmine), Social Media (Mackenzie), Personal Teacher (Veronica).

Schedule. I'd imagine Rachael being heavily involved with that regarding MC's activities outside college, to avoid schedule conflicts with Rachael's Clients in the future. Shauna and Jamie, i'd guess the focus on MC's relaxation, not overworking himself. Jasmine, i'd assume she'll be assisting with everything, being "the manager" for MC and his main contact while on campus.

Social Media. there's Mackenzie doing the same thing she's been doing, but now communicating more with MC. Kimmy was presumably a part of this, could still be or maybe she focus on swimming competitions. Maybe Jasmine again, she did help when Kimmy was supposed to, but was mean-mugging MC, help with MC's marketing direction. Maybe Moon, she's a reporter she so could help with marketing MC's brand.

Personal Teacher. Veronica teaching MC personally i guess likely when MC can't attend class to due game days or other reasons. Possibly lessons at her place or MC's place.

Meals. First guess is Azel for an non-student/staff. If it's a student maybe they take culinary classes (Rainn? random guess) and will help with MC's diet. Carly, bring pizza on cheat days :p.

Anything else that isn't Basketball. Some Ideas and guesses:
* Masseur/Body Therapist (Mabel)
* Personal Trainer/Workout Partner Outside of Gym (Tia [WVM athlete too and those Abs!], Skye [Teammate and those robust thighs!], Stacy [those little abs!])

Any other ideas?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
For MC's Personal Team, Katie mentioned task such as Schedule, Social Media, Meals, and Anything else not basketball. Known team so far Schedule (Shauna, Jamie, Jasmine), Social Media (Mackenzie), Personal Teacher (Veronica).

Schedule. I'd imagine Rachael being heavily involved with that regarding MC's activities outside college, to avoid schedule conflicts with Rachael's Clients in the future. Shauna and Jamie, i'd guess the focus on MC's relaxation, not overworking himself. Jasmine, i'd assume she'll be assisting with everything, being "the manager" for MC and his main contact while on campus.

Social Media. there's Mackenzie doing the same thing she's been doing, but now communicating more with MC. Kimmy was presumably a part of this, could still be or maybe she focus on swimming competitions. Maybe Jasmine again, she did help when Kimmy was supposed to, but was mean-mugging MC, help with MC's marketing direction. Maybe Moon, she's a reporter she so could help with marketing MC's brand.

Personal Teacher. Veronica teaching MC personally i guess likely when MC can't attend class to due game days or other reasons. Possibly lessons at her place or MC's place.

Meals. First guess is Azel for an non-student/staff. If it's a student maybe they take culinary classes (Rainn? random guess) and will help with MC's diet. Carly, bring pizza on cheat days :p.

* Personal Trainer/Workout Partner Outside of Gym (Tia [WVM athlete too and those Abs!], Skye [Teammate and those robust thighs!], Stacy [those little abs!])

Any other ideas?
I say Harper for Personal trainer/Workout Partner.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As for the game and new player, we certainly need some since we are currently a few players short. I am sure the cop's son will play a role in the future, because why introduce that little arc if not doing anything with it?

Reactions: Call190Now

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
With the upcoming update focusing about basketball do you think we will have or hear about new teammates in this update? I was thinking maybe Marcus joins the team. I know he was pretty bad, but the team seems to need all the help they can get. Maybe we finally meet some of the bench players? How many of the other team members will show up to the practice if anyone at all. It would be nice to get an update on Ayden and to see Skye. Hopefully Lee got his liver problem addressed and he can play (LOL just kidding I know there was a lighting issue at the bowling alley). Not sure if we are going to get a full practice or if it will just be the Mabel, Harper and Belle evaluating the MC to see how he shoots and moves on the court.

It would be nice to see the full team and the bench players. Maybe find out about the plan Belle has for the team and the players she is going to add. I know most people don't care but I would like to hear about Damien in this update too. It would also be nice to find out more about the MC personal team that Belle is working on for him. I know Jamie/Shauna are handling his schedule, McKenzie is handling his social media, but what is Jasmine going to do and are there any other characters joining this team?
Well I was wondering if with Ryker and his bad boys of the team there might be one or two pretty good players that were also chased away by Ryker, might be prepared to play for the team? It seems logical if Ryker might have done same to other players what he tried to do to MC that could have made the team good if he could not own them like he did with Damien.

Though I love Harper she currently is not in shape to be MC's personal fitness trainer. It would be more the other way around. :p Kimmy maybe for some crossover new training impulses for overall fitness. Swimming does use all muscles in a low impact environment and most top swimmers are training beasts beyond what is seen in most team sports. Tia could work as well, though both of them should have trainers as well, maybe one of those will get switched over part time to the team as fitness trainer?

Joke is a team like Ajax that is a professional football team even has aerobic instructors working with younger talents to improve their movement and overall muscle fitness and improvements.

Last edited:

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Hello people. Sorry for interfering with your discussion, but maybe someone knows how to fix this save issue? I am definitely not the only one with such an error, but there are many discussion pages and it is difficult to find what you need on them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hello people. Sorry for interfering with your discussion, but maybe someone knows how to fix this save issue? I am definitely not the only one with such an error, but there are many discussion pages and it is difficult to find what you need on them.
Is this issue only in russian ?
Then could be the translation mod ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That issue is usually a problem with mismatched Renpy versions, I'm guessing that you used the compressed version previously?

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last I checked .. MC is no team owner, so nothing to do recruitment wise there.
Tha son of a cop is terrible, MC said so himself.
Mc has no say in the cock and tails of the team so I would not put that strain on his shoulders.

Any other ideas?
As for the game and new player, we certainly need some since we are currently a few players short. I am sure the cop's son will play a role in the future, because why introduce that little arc if not doing anything with it?
Well I was wondering if with Ryker and his bad boys of the team there might be one or two pretty good players that were also chased away by Ryker, might be prepared to play for the team? It seems logical if Ryker might have done same to other players what he tried to do to MC that could have made the team good if he could not own them like he did with Damien.

Though I love Harper she currently is not in shape to be MC's personal fitness trainer. It would be more the other way around. :p Kimmy maybe for some crossover new training impulses for overall fitness. Swimming does use all muscles in a low impact environment and most top swimmers are training beasts beyond what is seen in most team sports. Tia could work as well, though both of them should have trainers as well, maybe one of those will get switched over part time to the team as fitness trainer?

Joke is a team like Ajax that is a professional football team even has aerobic instructors working with younger talents to improve their movement and overall muscle fitness and improvements.
Yes. Version 0.8.2 was not unzipped. But this is a common thing for me and I have never encountered such critical errors before.
If you are playing from the zip archive, all your game is loaded in RAM ... which is terrible for stability.
You are effectively inviting errors and inconsistencies on your own.
Keep deleting that log files and any error logs so it does not pick up from the previous crash.

Reactions: SerHawkes

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
If you are playing from the zip archive, all your game is loaded in RAM ... which is terrible for stability.
You are effectively inviting errors and inconsistencies on your own.
Keep deleting that log files and any error logs so it does not pick up from the previous crash.

"Keep deleting that log files and any error logs so it does not pick up from the previous crash." - Where should they be located?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Any other ideas?
I like where your thinking is going here.

Schedule: Jamie/Shauna here for sure as they have already indicated they are helping with this. I am sure Rachael will have a say in things to as she needs to find time to work in her clients.

Social Media: McKenzie, Kimmy and Jasmie were all part of this time before so I would assume they would continue with it. I think Jasmine will have so extended role with scheduling as well so maybe she works with both the social media and schedule teams.

Personal teacher: Yeah we know that goes to Veronica with additional support by Jamie and Shauna as well as indicated by Veronica in the last update.

Meals: I am going outside the box here we have a few dinner/restaurant/café workers in the game so maybe one of them steps in to help. Alexis and Penny came to mind right away on this.

Personal trainer/work out buddy: Again a lot of great options here I am sure it will go to a female cast member rather than someone like Ayden. There are a lot of athletes in this game all the cheerleaders, Kimmy, and Tia that we know for sure. Then you have some like Stacy with her nicely defined abs which could be another option, but what if BD goes outside the box and goes with someone like Carly who is working out a lot her self to try to get fit.

I am sure there will be others part of this team but this was a fun thing to think about.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
That's the one.(y)

BTW we actually do say about. We only do the aboot just to mess with tourist. ;)

And now to get back on topic.
If Jamie and Shauna planned a ski resort weekend with Rachael's help, and could only fit 8 others in the van (MC, Jamie & Shauna plus 8 more). Which of the others would be invited along.
  1. Azel (It's a resort, it will have a spa)
  2. Cedey (family bonding)
  3. Wendy (family bonding)
  4. Skye (friendly ski/snowboarding competition)
  5. Elizabeth
  6. Stacey
  7. Jasmine (after what she's been dealing with, she needs some fun)
  8. Tali
1-5 good, but considering there are 2 GFs missing, I'd say swap Stacey and Jasmine for Bailey and Nat, and if Nat coming can't leave Harper

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Social Media: McKenzie, Kimmy and Jasmie were all part of this time before
When is it ever mentioned Jasmine was part of that? Not really doubting you... I just don't remember anything about our social media other than the text from her on Day 5 saying she was checking our profile out and saw we hadn't logged in in a while. Which in and of itself doesn't mean anything cuz hell even f95 has a "last seen" tracking that anyone can see (unless yer profile is set to private anyway).

---------------

Also Post 3000 baby!!! :cool:

BB: WOOHOO! Congrats on Having no life!

SB: HEY! Leave Daddy alone..If he had a life he wouldn't need us anymore

BB::oops: Oh shit....good point *kneels at her Master's feet* I'm sorry Daddy...

*pats BB's head* That's alright sweetie I know Bitch is yer default setting I don't take it personal...it's what makes you fun :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Congradulations on post 3,000.

Also here you go for the Jasmine stuff

I know there is more, but here is what I found quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Congradulations on post 3,000.

Also here you go for the Jasmine stuff

I know there is more, but here is what I found quickly

ah yea the last one's the only one I could remember after so many play throughs stuff starts to blend together and unlike you I'm too frickin lazy to take notes :LOL:

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes