I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
When is it ever mentioned Jasmine was part of that? Not really doubting you... I just don't remember anything about our social media other than the text from her on Day 5 saying she was checking our profile out and saw we hadn't logged in in a while. Which in and of itself doesn't mean anything cuz hell even f95 has a "last seen" tracking that anyone can see (unless yer profile is set to private anyway).

---------------

Also Post 3000 baby!!! :cool:

BB: WOOHOO! Congrats on Having no life!

SB: HEY! Leave Daddy alone..If he had a life he wouldn't need us anymore

BB::oops: Oh shit....good point *kneels at her Master's feet* I'm sorry Daddy...

*pats BB's head* That's alright sweetie I know Bitch is yer default setting I don't take it personal...it's what makes you fun :)
Congrats to you and the twins on reaching 3000 posts!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ah yea the last one's the only one I could remember after so many play throughs stuff starts to blend together and unlike you I'm too frickin lazy to take notes :LOL:

Like I have said many times before I have most of the game memorized. I may not know the exact lines of text/dialog but I have a good understanding of what happened on each day and who did what. I am pretty sure there is another scene where Jasmine talks about the social media as well, so I will be digging in looking for that later just for fun.

Before anyone decides to judge me for knowing all this stuff about the game. Yes, I know I play this VN a lot, but I enjoy it and love talking about it. I think I have spent more time playing this than most of the other VN's I play combined. I like doing the detective work and finding the clues hidden in the game. Now that BD hid the message in the game I am digging through scenes even more than ever to find stuff. Even if the message turns out to be a one time thing only, it was still awesome and I will never forget it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: csmk14

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Like I have said many times before I have most of the game memorized. I may not know the exact lines of text/dialog but I have a good understanding of what happened on each day and who did what. I am pretty sure there is another scene where Jasmine talks about the social media as well, so I will be digging in looking for that later just for fun.

Before anyone decides to judge me for knowing all this stuff about the game. Yes, I know I play this VN a lot, but I enjoy it and love talking about it. I think I have spent more time playing this than most of the other VN's I play combined. I like doing the detective work and finding the clues hidden in the game. Now that BD hid the message in the game I am digging through scenes even more than ever to find stuff. Even if the message turns out to be a one time thing only, it was still awesome and I will never forget it.

Don't worry,we know your passion for the game (y)
Please,continue.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Like armion said we all know how deeply obse-- I mean passionate ;) you are about WVM. I don't think anyone here would ever judge you for it at least not anyone whose opinion you should care about at least....if anyone does I'll feed em to The Twins :).

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Shauna is without a doubt one of the sexiest characters I have ever seen in a VN. Adore everything about her,If i could I would make a game just centered around her lol
Eh... She is sexy sure. Elizabeth though has me for the ginger and big tits. Tia for the athletics of her and daddy kink. Harper simple because she is uber sweet and deserves love and tendering loving/dicking.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just wanted to provide an update on the tier list. As of this post I have recorded 53 completed tier lists, there have been several that did not follow the rules and they were not included (did not use either of the two tier lists provided in one of my posts or did not rank all 51 characters). Other than the gap between rank 2 and 3 there are a lot of really close rankings. I really like how people are not just focusing on the characters that have lewd content only. The current top 10 has 4 characters that do not have a lewd scene at this point and only one of those 4 is a family member. I was really surprised to see that two characters currently ranked in the bottom five have lewd content (ok well one is not a surprise but the other one was).

Either way there is still time to get your tier lists submitted. If you are not sure how to participate check on the link here for the information about the rankings: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/post-4660936

We still have time to hit the goal of 100 tier list by 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST when the rankings close.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

For F: The Chars arn´t really interesting enough and some of them just ugly monsters :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for submitting a list, but damn the F tier is brutal you have over half the characters in that tier (26 of the 51). Poor Alexis and Penny who actually have great lewd scenes too, even Katie who I am not a big fan of has an awesome lewd scene. Oh well to each their own.

CanadianBagle

Dec 3, 2020
I wish someone would release a detailed list of all the girls. I'm all about harems, but this shit is ridiculous. Everyone wants to jump on the MCs dick, so with the length between updates I forget who people are and what relationship they are to the MC. Something with pictures, little write ups on how they met me, what they do, and the relationship between us.

Also, side bar to this post. Am I the only one who hates the name "Bru bru"? I cringe so hard when I see it. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't constantly. I wish you had a choice to have her call you that or by your name.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wish someone would release a detailed list of all the girls. I'm all about harems, but this shit is ridiculous. Everyone wants to jump on the MCs dick, so with the length between updates I forget who people are and what relationship they are to the MC. Something with pictures, little write ups on how they met me, what they do, and the relationship between us.

Also, side bar to this post. Am I the only one who hates the name "Bru bru"? I cringe so hard when I see it. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't constantly. I wish you had a choice to have her call you that or by your name.
Thanks for the feedback I will look to add some of these details in the Game Guide that The Krypt Angel and I made. I do suggest to check it out link in my signature as well on the OP, as some of what you are looking for is already there. However, some of what you are asking for is optional to the player like who you want to add to the Harem and who you don't or which Clients of Racheal's you want to work with or not. I try to call out some of this information in the game guide, I will see how I can make it better. Once the week one re-work is done I will be adding some more details for the characters.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes