Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I like the Cedey and Bru Bru names I think it adds an element to the game that is nice. It makes the two characters that had a hard childhoods try to reconnect on time missed with each other on a personal and private level. I get that some people don't care about story elements they just want the next character in line with a lewd scene, but there are a lot of us who also like the story elements and the background story for characters as well. I personally look forward to every interaction between Cedey and the MC.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Yo, I have a few free hours while I'm just posing some scenes and waiting to take my fiancee roller skating tonight.

I haven't been super active on here as of late so I'm not sure if I've missed anything that I should have addressed. So while I have some free time I can answer some questions if you guys have any. About the game or dev side. I'll answer if I can.

I know since I've been talking about how work on Week 1 has ramped up with the 3rd PC there's been an increase of questions on potential changes and I can answer some about all of that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yo, I have a few free hours while I'm just posing some scenes and waiting to take my fiancee roller skating tonight.

I haven't been super active on here as of late so I'm not sure if I've missed anything that I should have addressed. So while I have some free time I can answer some questions if you guys have any. About the game or dev side. I'll answer if I can.

I know since I've been talking about how work on Week 1 has ramped up with the 3rd PC there's been an increase of questions on potential changes and I can answer some about all of that.
Will you ever reveal what wvm stands for? And do you personally have a favorite LI?

Reactions: csmk14

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Considering that the game will take place over a long period of time, will we see the seasons change? will we see the characters out and about in the snow during winter or a trip to the beach during the summer?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

It was recently brought up again by someone else but is there any plans to add say profiles or something ingame to help everyone keep track of who is who character wise in the game. There is a massive roster of girls to have fun with with many many more teased but its really hard to remember who half of them are with more and more added with updates (in last one we fucked one without even finding out her name and others also not named were teased by your harem as potential sex options down the lines). With a renewed focus on some of the lesser featured girls also teased by the teacher now hes not required to attend classes basically yeah, any plan for some sort of ingame guild just to show a character and their respective bios to help differentiate who is who so as we are introduced to them again in an update i can go "ah yes, thats the girl who i routinely bump into walking her dog and is the sister of the reporter who is getting an exclusive interview with the MC" without needing to ask on sites like this lol.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

First off have fun and be safe tonight.

So many things I want to ask, but personally I would rather see them happen in game about the characters. So I will skip questions about when will we see more of a certain character or when will a certain story line pick back up.

However, I will ask two about things that are not game/story breaking that couldn't reveal anything for the future. If you don't want to answer either that is fine too.

• Was the scene in the last update with the creepy guy who seemed to live in a van under a bridge directed at anyone in particular or was that just you venting about critics of the Harmen Queen Jamie?

• Second I loved the hidden message in the last update as well, will that be something you will do more of in the future for others, or was that a one time thing. I know I have been going through scenes looking for more things like that and will do it even if you say it was a one time thing, just because I like to look for hidden clues.

Also just a thank you again for that hidden message it made my day when I saw it. I know you don't play favorites to your characters but I am running another tier list. Results will be posted shortly after Christmas, but there are some interesting characters getting more love than I expected.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Will you ever reveal what wvm stands for? And do you personally have a favorite LI?
Yes there will be a point where WVM's meaning is revealed. But it's not anytime soon and after a year I still haven't seen a correct guess. :giggle:
And I don't believe I have a favorite LI although I do favor Jamie in a way since she was kind of the first idea I had for WVM that everything was then built off of.

Are you trying test my faith and devotion to Bailey !?
:whistle:

Considering that the game will take place over a long period of time, will we see the seasons change? will we see the characters out and about in the snow during winter or a trip to the beach during the summer?
Yes! It's currently the beginning of September in WVM and since they're in Chicago it's starting to get chilly. It's actually brought up in this upcoming update that some of the characters from further south are cold while the ones from the north feel fine.
Cozy campfire cuddle time ahead until things heat up.

is there any plans to add say profiles or something ingame to help everyone keep track of who is who character wise in the game
Yep! The Week 1 redo will feature the redone character sheet that I'm currently working on right now.
This character sheet will give a short intro to the character and provide info like Birthday, age, and measurements.

• Was the scene in the last update with the creepy guy who seemed to live in a van under a bridge directed at anyone in particular or was that just you venting about critics of the Harmen Queen Jamie?

• Second I loved the hidden message in the last update as well, will that be something you will do more of in the future for others, or was that a one time thing. I know I have been going through scenes looking for more things like that and will do it even if you say it was a one time thing, just because I like to look for hidden clues.
The creepy guy was nothing but a jab at those kind of people since it's what I imagine everytime I read something like that, whether it be about one of my characters or someone elses. Or just someone in general. That kind of stuff radiates smol pp energy and it was an easy time to include something.

More shout outs in the future and technically the past as there will be some included in some redone renders for Week 1. There's one coming up that'll be in one of the January updates. :giggle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes