GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I wish someone would release a detailed list of all the girls. I'm all about harems, but this shit is ridiculous. Everyone wants to jump on the MCs dick, so with the length between updates I forget who people are and what relationship they are to the MC. Something with pictures, little write ups on how they met me, what they do, and the relationship between us.

Also, side bar to this post. Am I the only one who hates the name "Bru bru"? I cringe so hard when I see it. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't constantly. I wish you had a choice to have her call you that or by your name.
Try looking at the game guide. Check LocoGringo78's signature for the link.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Braindrop

Oh I thought of another one that came up here not to long ago. Was the MC a virgin before Day 1 of the game.
REally Loco?

haha that was my conversation starter, i still dont think he was but would love the answer from Braindrop
He pretty much explicitly states it himself....in 2 different scenes. No need for conjecture.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
REally Loco?

He pretty much explicitly states it himself....in 2 different scenes. No need for conjecture.
Show me where he says he is a virgin. There is some remarks but they can be taken in different ways. I did a whole write up on this one the topic first came up. Both comments below are from Day 1 prior to the MC having an option to have sex with anyone else.

He says he is not very experienced but that could mean he has had sex before or he could not have had sex before.
MC V Card 1.PNG

When he thinks about making Jamie's first time special he does not indicate it would be his first time as well.
MC V Card 3.PNG

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Show me where he says he is a virgin. There is some remarks but they can be taken in different ways. I did a whole write up on this one the topic first came up. Both comments below are from Day 1 prior to the MC having an option to have sex with anyone else.

He says he is not very experienced but that could mean he has had sex before or he could not have had sex before.
View attachment 945151

When he thinks about making Jamie's first time special he does not indicate it would be his first time as well.
View attachment 945146
You're reading into stuff that isn't there at all. Again.

You also forgot the conversation he has with Alexis too. All indications point to him being a virgin. A blind man can see this. My cat can see it. Now, unless you specifically need it spelling out to you , in dialogue, by BD....

BigDaddyKarl

Nov 30, 2018
I understand that and I'm not gonna pretend I'm immune to burnout. But I love doing this man. It's fun. It's crazy to think we live in a time that I can tell a story like this in this kind of way. I wake up every morning excited to add more to it. I spend all day thinking about what to add to it. I feel super accomplished whenever I see the file size going up.
I can honestly say that I just finished v0.8.1 and was genuinely impressed. I'm not a big gamer, I just play these games when I have free time. I thoroughly enjoyed the animations, the quality of all the visuals, the dialogue, and the story progression. All the content, I believe, is top quality, entertaining, and captivating. Keep up the awesome work, it will remain greatly appreciated !!!

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
You're reading into stuff that isn't there at all. Again.

You also forgot the conversation he has with Alexis too. All indications point to him being a virgin. A blind man can see this. My cat can see it. Now, unless you specifically need it spelling out to you , in dialogue, by BD....
You opinion is he was, I happen to believe he wasn't! Only 1 person knows for sure, which is why LocoGringo78 asked, and Bailz initially brought it up, thinking you are right without proof, doesn't make you right, it means you have an opinion. Now if BD says, yeah he was a virgin, then cool you and the other were right, but we don't know until BD says to, either directly or via a future update.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You opinion is he was, I happen to believe he wasn't! Only 1 person knows for sure, which is why LocoGringo78 asked, and Bailz initially brought it up, thinking you are right without proof, doesn't make you right, it means you have an opinion. Now if BD says, yeah he was a virgin, then cool you and the other were right, but we don't know until BD says to, either directly or via a future update.
Thanks for that Captain Obvious.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Cozy campfire cuddle time ahead until things heat up.
Not sure about anyone else but one thing came to mind when I read that.
  1. Will a ginger (or two) be involved? (*pleading eyes* please);)
Since the thought is now in my head I'll ask everyone. Who does everyone think might join MC around the fire pit trading ghost stories, making s'mores and enjoying some cider?
  • Jamie
  • Shauna
  • Cedey
  • Elizabeth
  • Skye
  • Emiko
  • Natalie
  • Stacy
  • Ayden (for a short time)
  • Tali
  • Azel, Wendy, Harper, Rachael will probably drop off snacks but most likely not stay for long.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Yep! The Week 1 redo will feature the redone character sheet that I'm currently working on right now.
This character sheet will give a short intro to the character and provide info like Birthday, age, and measurements.
Now I'm imagining that every time a new character appears we get a Yakuza-like introduction... and honestly? I kinda love it, would make me laugh my ass off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Since the thought is now in my head I'll ask everyone. Who does everyone think might join MC around the fire pit trading ghost stories, making s'mores and enjoying some cider?
  • Jamie
  • Shauna
  • Cedey
  • Elizabeth
  • Skye
  • Emiko
  • Natalie
  • Stacy
  • Tali
  • Azel, Wendy, Harper, Rachael will probably drop off snacks but most likely not stay for long.
I'll be honest if we get a fire pit scene with the MC and any of the LI making smores and then go to keep themselves warm in other ways I will be a happy camper. Sure I have a fiery preference, but I would be happy with numerous ladies of WVM.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
  • Jamie
  • Shauna
  • Cedey
  • Elizabeth
  • Skye
  • Emiko
  • Natalie
  • Stacy
  • Tali
I'm gonna go a non lewd route for an addition, Nathan and his mom, and maybe Ayden's girl and kid as well

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Now, unless you specifically need it spelling out to you , in dialogue, by BD....
I happen to believe he was, but I also think there is not really enough evidence to settle it so if we could get it spelled out in game, not necessarily in dialogue, that'd be great(or a direct answer by BD works too).

Reactions: csmk14
Mar 28, 2018
Ok so the cheat path can start on Day 1 but it is really anytime before Jamie gives you the ok to be with other girls. Day 1 you have the option to cheat on Jamie (as of the current release there are no consequences for cheating on Jamie) you have 3 times total you can cheat on Day 1, the first one is to agree to have a secret relationship with Shauna when she spies on you in the shower (it will lead to sex later that day). The second is to agree to have casual sex with Racheal when you go to pick up Azel at work (doing this will open up her lewd business opportunity that starts on day 2). If you have sex with Rachael on day one you will also get an option to have sex with Alexis in the bathroom after dinner with Azel. There are additional options on day 2 with Elizabeth, as well as Anna (client of Racheal's), Day 3 has an option to mess around with Katie prior to the ok with Jamie.

The no cheat path is basically don't cheat on Jamie until after Day 3 pool scene where she gives you the ok to mess around with other girls. You get a lot less early content going this route and lose the opportunity with a few girls {Alexis, Anna, Brittany, and Keyana} as well (this may change in the future, with the week 1 re-work).

Most people seem to go cheat path, not everyone picks every girl to be added to the harem either. The guide is meant to show you how to get the girls you may want to add to your harem and not a step by step path. To my knowledge there is no wrong way to have the girls added to the harem. Trust me by the time you get through day 8 you learn how excited Jamie and Shauna are to hear about you with other girls and see you with them as well. This game is a lot different than other Harem VN's which is why I enjoy it so much. At this point there seems to be no right or wrong way to add characters to your harem, some will live with you and some will just come by to hang out with you. Either way I hope you have fun with the game, try out a lot of the options and join us for chats about the game here.
thanks for the explanation.. appreciate it ;)

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes