Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why do people hate the name bru bru so much? I think it's cute.
It's cute for a six year old. From a grown woman it's kind of weird, I guess if he didn't like it and she used it to wind him up it would be more normal. But they've had a very un-normal life and relationship, so I guess projecting common sibling dynamics onto them isn't going to work too well.

The creepy guy was nothing but a jab at those kind of people since it's what I imagine everytime I read something like that, whether it be about one of my characters or someone elses. Or just someone in general. That kind of stuff radiates smol pp energy and it was an easy time to include something.
I figured that the ones hating on Jamie would mostly be bitches who were mad he wasn't with her instead. Having a hard time figuring why a guy would care so much about who he's with.
Also, will we meet Ayden's wife? Would upset the 'all (unrelated) girls will be do-able' thing but I'm curious to meet her, and it would be a little odd for him not to. Of course it could be a running joke like Capt. Mainwaring's wife.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Also, will we meet Ayden's wife? Would upset the 'all (unrelated) girls will be do-able' thing but I'm curious to meet her, and it would be a little odd for him not to. Of course it could be a running joke like Capt. Mainwaring's wife.
i also wanna meet his wife and kid, be a nice bit of character development and im sure we can have another female that we cant bang its not like we got possibly 40 or more to bang

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i also wanna meet his wife and kid, be a nice bit of character development and im sure we can have another female that we cant bang its not like we got possibly 40 or more to bang
I wouldn't mind it either, but just with the posters whining about the off limit ones we have now makes me a little apprehensive tbh. If it was another relative I would say hell no cause of the 'cest whining, but since it is a friend's wife hopefully they won't go all "but, but, but... she's hot and this is a harem vn,etc" on us.

Reactions: csmk14

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I wouldn't mind it either, but just with the posters whining about the off limit ones we have now makes me a little apprehensive tbh. If it was another relative I would say hell no cause of the 'cest whining, but since it is a friend's wife hopefully they won't go all "but, but, but... she's hot and this is a harem vn,etc" on us.
and its not like we gonna watch Ayden and his wife bang, so that certain set of people can also stay quiet

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
48 options currently, if we go with all female characters and Skye are available as LI. With more coming (Rachael Clients).

I think the only way to handle something with his wife is to do something that we don't get to see, just something that they talk about.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
48 options currently, if we go with all female characters and Skye are available as LI. With more coming (Rachael Clients).

I think the only way to handle something with his wife is to do something that we don't get to see, just something that they talk about.
i think just have her at the basketball game or have a family day ice skating

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You're reading into stuff that isn't there at all. Again.

You also forgot the conversation he has with Alexis too. All indications point to him being a virgin. A blind man can see this. My cat can see it. Now, unless you specifically need it spelling out to you , in dialogue, by BD....
well i remember MC having sex with Rachael 1st .. before any others .. so he couldn't be a virgin after that point .. at least :cool:

ok thats if you have sex with Rachael ... if you wait for the Jamie scenes .. i think Loco has it about right ... its more upto your imagination that anything ... maybe he is a virgin maybe he's not .. well by much anyways ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well just make her non-attractive. :p

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Thanks for submitting a list, but damn the F tier is brutal you have over half the characters in that tier (26 of the 51). Poor Alexis and Penny who actually have great lewd scenes too, even Katie who I am not a big fan of has an awesome lewd scene. Oh well to each their own.
Penny has a lewd scene?

• Sad
Reactions: Uncle Loco

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It's the frequency of usage... Any pet name gets tiresome when constantly used by someone. "Bru bru" and "Cedey" should taper off after a bit but since they've just rediscovered each other I think it is fine.
I actually think it makes sense for them to call each other those names all the time and don't see a reason to taper it off.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
yeah at her car after the scene with Kimmy and Mabel (i think i remember that correctly)
Oh, all I remember from that was we walked her to car and talked and she left. Maybe a kiss, can't recall exactly.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes