Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Penny has a lewd scene?
Shame on you for not knowing this. ;) :p ;) :p

Yes she has a lewd scene, you need to take a few actions on Day 5 to get it though. At the party that Zoe invites you to you will play a game where you Bailey and Penny lose and all have to go streaking through the halls of WVM. The first option is "take a peak" choice (it is not required but if you are interested in Penny why not). After you are caught and go for the second attempt a little later the choice is "Take a Peek at her ass" this will trigger a scene after you are caught by Ruby to feel up Penny. You also will need to select a choice to "Stay and chat with Penny for a moment" during this scene Penny will Kiss you then run away. Then on Day 7 after Penny brings Kimmy to the nurse, you will walk her to her car. I won't spoil the scene but enjoy the lewd content with Penny both in and out of her car. It really gave a first time vibe of how odd and awkward it can be to lose your virginity. It was a well put together scene and it is one of my favorite lewd scenes in the game. I know Penny is not everyone's favorite, but she really stood out to me after enjoying this one.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
she gave me creepy stalker vibes 1st time we meet her she knows more about the MC and Shauna then the MC and Shauna
Yeah I get that a little bit, but try thinking about it in a different way. Put yourself in her shoes she was a girl that was being picked on just like Shauna. She finds a guy (who her brothers introduced her too) that she learns was protection a girl just like her and wishes she had someone like that in her life too. He becomes her hero and wants to learn more about him, and then she finally gets a chance to meet said hero and sounds like a silly fangirl (don't think of her as a stalker think of her as a fangirl). Once you get to know her a little more she explains why she is so interested in the MC and Shauna and sounds less like a creepy stalker and more like a fan who wanted to learn more about her hero. Who would have liked to have someone like the MC in her life to make her feel safe too.

While Penny is not as sexy as Shauna they are very similar, you can also make a point that Shauna was like a stalker too. She forced her way into the MC life because he protected her when she needed it most. She followed him around, inserted herself into his life and even spied on him in the shower. Both girls are insecure with their bodies, their personalities, nether felt they would be loved by anyone else or that anyone else would find them attractive. Penny is basically Shauna just a skinnier version with less curves, and more blah hair. I love both Penny and Shauna since they both remind me of my self at a younger again. Insecure, hated my body, and thought I would never find anyone that would love me for me.

As always I can't change your minds about a character but I like to try to get you to look at them from a different perspective.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah I get that a little bit, but try thinking about it in a different way. Put yourself in her shoes she was a girl that was being picked on just like Shauna. She finds a guy (who her brothers introduced her too) that she learns was protection a girl just like her and wishes she had someone like that in her life too. He becomes her hero and wants to learn more about him, and then she finally gets a chance to meet said hero and sounds like a silly fangirl (don't think of her as a stalker think of her as a fangirl). Once you get to know her a little more she explains why she is so interested in the MC and Shauna and sounds less like a creepy stalker and more like a fan who wanted to learn more about her hero. Who would have liked to have someone like the MC in her life to make her feel safe too.

While Penny is not as sexy as Shauna they are very similar, you can also make a point that Shauna was like a stalker too. She forced her way into the MC life because he protected her when she needed it most. She followed him around, inserted herself into his life and even spied on him in the shower. Both girls are insecure with their bodies, their personalities, nether felt they would be loved by anyone else or that anyone else would find them attractive. Penny is basically Shauna just a skinnier version with less curves, and more blah hair. I love both Penny and Shauna since they both remind me of my self at a younger again. Insecure, hated my body, and thought I would never find anyone that would love me for me.

As always I can't change your minds about a character but I like to try to get you to look at them from a different perspective.
yeah your right, i just think for me maybe its a combination of the 1st meeting and her looks (im not saying shes ugly just compared with the other girls she near the bottom and i dont like her hair) that i never gave her much of a chance, maybe i should give her another chance

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Shame on you for not knowing this. ;) :p ;) :p

Yes she has a lewd scene, you need to take a few actions on Day 5 to get it though. At the party that Zoe invites you to you will play a game where you Bailey and Penny lose and all have to go streaking through the halls of WVM. The first option is "take a peak" choice (it is not required but if you are interested in Penny why not). After you are caught and go for the second attempt a little later the choice is "Take a Peek at her ass" this will trigger a scene after you are caught by Ruby to feel up Penny. You also will need to select a choice to "Stay and chat with Penny for a moment" during this scene Penny will Kiss you then run away. Then on Day 7 after Penny brings Kimmy to the nurse, you will walk her to her car. I won't spoil the scene but enjoy the lewd content with Penny both in and out of her car. It really gave a first time vibe of how odd and awkward it can be to lose your virginity. It was a well put together scene and it is one of my favorite lewd scenes in the game. I know Penny is not everyone's favorite, but she really stood out to me after enjoying this one.
Ah, I didn't do the extra stuff on party night.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
you can also make a point that Shauna was like a stalker too. She forced her way into the MC life because he protected her when she needed it most. She followed him around, inserted herself into his life and even spied on him in the shower.
excuse me?say what?
did the force action changed in the meantime when I was not paying attention?
cause that's what you're saying is not a stretch.....it's like a whole galaxy between

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

While I understand the point yer trying to make I think yer pretty off base trying to paint shauna's behavior as being stalkerish. She didn't forcefully insert herself into his life, if anything the MC forcefully inserted himself into HER life when he went after her bullies. She wasn't just "following him around" either she was hanging out with him because they had become friends and there's a major fucking difference between the 2. Bout the only sketchy thing she's done is the shower thing but even that can be written off as innocent curiosity of a hormonal teenager with a crush since there's no evidence of it happening more than that one time. One could argue there's no evidence it hasn't happened before but since that can't be proven either it's moot.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
While I understand the point yer trying to make I think yer pretty off base trying to paint shauna's behavior as being stalkerish. She didn't forcefully insert herself into his life, if anything the MC forcefully inserted himself into HER life when he went after her bullies. She wasn't just "following him around" either she was hanging out with him because they had become friends and there's a major fucking difference between the 2. Bout the only sketchy thing she's done is the shower thing but even that can be written off as innocent curiosity of a hormonal teenager with a crush since there's no evidence of it happening more than that one time. One could argue there's no evidence it hasn't happened before but since that can't be proven either it's moot.
110% agree

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
110% agree
Not to argue about it, but Shauna literally says she forced her way into his life. :p

screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: csmk14 and BeoWoolF
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes