Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
This is not the first time I've seen "VNs being sold on an italian website" before, is it the same site as the previous times, a new site with the same person behind the wheel?

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
This is not the first time I've seen "VNs being sold on an italian website" before, is it the same site as the previous times, a new site with the same person behind the wheel?
I didn't know it happened before so it's possible there's the same people behind it

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Before I get into any details I just wanted to thank everyone who submitted a tier list. I had a lot of fun putting the rankings in and scoring them. Sure it took a bunch of time, but I enjoyed doing it. Special thank you to Braindrop for making a game we all enjoy.

Ok I think I made you all wait long enough. We got a total of 74 tier lists this time and we have a new winner for the highest rated character in WVM. Drum roll please......... Congratulations Shauna. She beat out Jamie by 31 points, who was the previous champion.

Just want to go over some highlights before the full rankings: 2 Characters rated in the bottom 5 have a lewd scene which I found some what surprising (the unnamed custodian and the Nurse), ok the Nurse does not surprise me but the unnamed custodian caught me off guard. One of my favorite surprises was that a character with almost no screen time got rank 31 out of 51 (the unnamed reporter, sure she was high on my list but I didn't expect all the love she got). Highest rated relative was Willow, Highest rated Teacher/Factuality member Harper, Highest rated Rachael client Anna and highest rated Redhead Stacy ok seriously did you think I would not mention Stacy.

Ok enough of me rambling on here is the full results:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes