The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well Bailey got 3rd place which is the best I was expecting her to place. Girls? You can stand down no one has to die today

BB: Fiiiiiine:cautious: *stalks back to the armory to return her bazooka and extra rockets while sulking the whole way*

SB: *flings herself into her Daddy's arms* But...but Daddy Mommy deserves to be #1 and you know it :cry:

*pats SB's head lovingly* sssshhhh it's ok sweetie she's #1 in our hearts that's the only thing that matters

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Before I get into any details I just wanted to thank everyone who submitted a tier list. I had a lot of fun putting the rankings in and scoring them. Sure it took a bunch of time, but I enjoyed doing it. Special thank you to Braindrop for making a game we all enjoy.

Ok I think I made you all wait long enough. We got a total of 74 tier lists this time and we have a new winner for the highest rated character in WVM. Drum roll please......... Congratulations Shauna. She beat out Jamie by 31 points, who was the previous champion.

Just want to go over some highlights before the full rankings: 2 Characters rated in the bottom 5 have a lewd scene which I found some what surprising (the unnamed custodian and the Nurse), ok the Nurse does not surprise me but the unnamed custodian caught me off guard. One of my favorite surprises was that a character with almost no screen time got rank 31 out of 51 (the unnamed reporter, sure she was high on my list but I didn't expect all the love she got). Highest rated relative was Willow, Highest rated Teacher/Factuality member Harper, Highest rated Rachael client Anna and highest rated Redhead Stacy ok seriously did you think I would not mention Stacy.

Ok enough of me rambling on here is the full results:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of the girls in my top 4 were included in the top 6, good to know you guys have good taste :p.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
5 characters without lewd scenes (yes, I'm counting Stacy) at the top 10, I'll never accept people telling me story doesn't matter for a VN
Yeah the top 10 did not change much from the half way point of voting, but seeing that many without lewd content was pretty cool. I called it out in an earlier spoiler to the tier list, and forgot to put it in my recap. Thanks for calling it out for me. Outside Jamie and Shauna the top 3-10 changed quite a bit, but it was consistent with the characters there.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Bailey 3rd not far off Jamie or Shauna good result there and im happy Zoe got 6th and Kimmy 10th, no real surprise on last place

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm amazed that the old nurse placed lower than characters we haven't even met yet. Seriously, the colour girls have done nothing so far, and the old nurse had a pretty kinky sex scene.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm amazed that the old nurse placed lower than characters we haven't even met yet. Seriously, the colour girls have done nothing so far, and the old nurse had a pretty kinky sex scene.
Ageism is real my friend. Also she was the aggressor and a lot of males can't handle a woman taking the lead or don't want to. It would have shocked me if she rated higher

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ageism is real my friend. Also she was the aggressor and a lot of males can't handle a woman taking the lead or don't want to. It would have shocked me if she rated higher
Her votes were all over the place. She ranked high on some lists and low on most. Yes she was low on my list. I did somewhat enjoy the scene, but she just isn't someone I am interested in mostly because she is married. It's not because she is old or was the aggressor, it was she was married. When I found out Vanessa was married I someone lost interest in her as well, but when I found out she was divorced it changed my opinion of her. While I enjoy lewd content with a lot of the girls there are just some things I like to avoid. Married women is one of those things. If she was divorced or her husband was dead then maybe she would be higher on my list.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I honestly thought she might have had a chance to get out of dead last after the introduction of Red, I remember seeing quite a few rather bitter comments, lots of people who just hate big numbers, be it age or weight

Reactions: Oghmios1337

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That ranking poll thing was pretty fun tho

First time participating in that and had a blast with it were some hard choices to make

And im glad to see the results of the 74 polls submitted

But also shocked to see some getting lower ratings and some higher but thats good with everyone having their own vieuws and likes and dislikes of the girls

Still had fun and hope everyone had a great christmas

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Before I get into any details I just wanted to thank everyone who submitted a tier list. I had a lot of fun putting the rankings in and scoring them. Sure it took a bunch of time, but I enjoyed doing it. Special thank you to Braindrop for making a game we all enjoy.

Ok I think I made you all wait long enough. We got a total of 74 tier lists this time and we have a new winner for the highest rated character in WVM. Drum roll please......... Congratulations Shauna. She beat out Jamie by 31 points, who was the previous champion.

Just want to go over some highlights before the full rankings: 2 Characters rated in the bottom 5 have a lewd scene which I found some what surprising (the unnamed custodian and the Nurse), ok the Nurse does not surprise me but the unnamed custodian caught me off guard. One of my favorite surprises was that a character with almost no screen time got rank 31 out of 51 (the unnamed reporter, sure she was high on my list but I didn't expect all the love she got). Highest rated relative was Willow, Highest rated Teacher/Factuality member Harper, Highest rated Rachael client Anna and highest rated Redhead Stacy ok seriously did you think I would not mention Stacy.

Surprising! I was thinking Katie would be the other bottom five with a lewd scene given how many people don't seem to like her. And the unnamed custodian is cute, curvy, and kinky. Sure we've only just met her but there are plenty of girls ranked above her that we haven't even met yet.
It would be interesting to see some deeper analysis of the numbers, not sure exactly how I'd break them down but it would be interesting to experiment I'd think.

Reactions: csmk14
Sep 15, 2017
It's her face. Valerie is probably the same age, maybe even older, but she's actually very pretty. And to be fair, pretty much all the women in this game have gorgeous faces, with a few exceptions, the old nurse being the most striking example. It's pretty much the same reason I think Azel is overrated by certain people who are disappointed a certain fetish isn't in the game. Her face doesn't do much for me.

Yeah, these people are dummies. Age = experience. And what's wrong with letting a woman take the lead at times. Women have kinky thoughts too.
Agreed on women taking the lead. Mabel shot in to my S-tier for the sheer fact that she handcuffed our MC during sexy times. She's also flipping gorgeous and the nurse outfit was amazing, but the handcuffs sealed the deal. :love:

I was actually pissed at the MC when he started complaining about them. I believe my exact words were "You FOOL! Why are you ruining this!?" :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Surprising! I was thinking Katie would be the other bottom five with a lewd scene given how many people don't seem to like her. And the unnamed custodian is cute, curvy, and kinky. Sure we've only just met her but there are plenty of girls ranked above her that we haven't even met yet.
It would be interesting to see some deeper analysis of the numbers, not sure exactly how I'd break them down but it would be interesting to experiment I'd think.
Yeah I have all the numbers I was going to put the highest and lowest rank each character got as well as an average ranking, but that would take some time and I really wanted to share the results. If there is any character you are curious about let me know and I can share the details with you.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I don't remember how high I ranked her but probably low since I don't know much about the character. her scene was pretty good, except for the person looking through the door LOL

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
"Highest ranking redhead Stacy"....... I thought Liz was a natural redhead, and she ranks one higher.
Highly doubt Liz was ever a natural redhead the shade she had originally looked artificial to me. Even if she was before she isn't now cuz she went blonde to fit in with the cheerleaders then had to go a salon to get it dyed back to (a different) red. That's another reason I think she wasn't natural Jamie mentions after they get back from the hair salon that Liz was mad cuz they couldn't get the same color she had originally.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Hey Loco. Last time i checked Elizabeth was a redhead and a natural one too. :cautious::whistle:

Another stat for you is 45 out of 51 received over 1000 votes, 22 out of 51 received over 2000 votes, and 7 out of 51 received received over 3000 votes.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hey Loco. Last time i checked Elizabeth was a redhead and a natural one too. :cautious::whistle:

Another stat for you is 45 out of 51 received over 1000 votes, 22 out of 51 received over 2000 votes, and 7 out of 51 received received over 3000 votes.
read what I just posted :p

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes