Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Couldn't be happier when seeing the results and glad to see that the clone army lobbying worked (kidding, she doesn't need them) ;)
Will be interesting to see the changes in March as some LI will get some/more content and we should hit the 100 mark next time. :D

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'm playing the game now and I'm loving it!

I'm at the night (day 2 to 3) where the MC sleeps with Azel on the couch..Kinda didn't understand what happened after...Did the MC dream all of it and it will be revealed later on or he was actually sleepwalking or whatever and that fight thing and the meeeting with Stacy really took place?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm playing the game now and I'm loving it!

I'm at the night (day 2 to 3) where the MC sleeps with Azel on the couch..Kinda didn't understand what happened after...Did the MC dream all of it and it will be revealed later on or he was actually sleepwalking or whatever and that fight thing and the meeeting with Stacy really took place?
The part with his mother and sister was a dream and he was sleeping walking the part with stacy is when he woke up. There are more dreams later on and the reasons for them does more or less get explained eventually.

Marcaid

Feb 21, 2019
Hello to the creator and all fans of this wonderful game. I hope your holidays are shaping up to be lovely and that each of you is keeping healthy, and happy as best you can.

I am sorry if this information has been posted already, and if it has then simply ignore it. I recently discovered that this and many other wonderful games offered to us here are being sold on an Italian website. I can only assume these sales are without the permission of their creators as it seems no credit is given to any of them and often the names of the games are changed. Below I have provided a link to this specific title so that perhaps someone can contact the creator, and they may take legal action.

Again, I am sorry to bring such news during this festive time of year, but I don't like to see anyone taken advantage of who has worked so tirelessly to create such a splendid game.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Before I get into any details I just wanted to thank everyone who submitted a tier list. I had a lot of fun putting the rankings in and scoring them. Sure it took a bunch of time, but I enjoyed doing it. Special thank you to Braindrop for making a game we all enjoy.

Ok I think I made you all wait long enough. We got a total of 74 tier lists this time and we have a new winner for the highest rated character in WVM. Drum roll please......... Congratulations Shauna. She beat out Jamie by 31 points, who was the previous champion.

Just want to go over some highlights before the full rankings: 2 Characters rated in the bottom 5 have a lewd scene which I found some what surprising (the unnamed custodian and the Nurse), ok the Nurse does not surprise me but the unnamed custodian caught me off guard. One of my favorite surprises was that a character with almost no screen time got rank 31 out of 51 (the unnamed reporter, sure she was high on my list but I didn't expect all the love she got). Highest rated relative was Willow, Highest rated Teacher/Factuality member Harper, Highest rated Rachael client Anna and highest rated Redhead Stacy ok seriously did you think I would not mention Stacy.

Ok enough of me rambling on here is the full results:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kimmy top 10, and Vanessa top 15 makes me very happy. I am surprised with how high Willabelle places.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Hello to the creator and all fans of this wonderful game. I hope your holidays are shaping up to be lovely and that each of you is keeping healthy, and happy as best you can.

I am sorry if this information has been posted already, and if it has then simply ignore it. I recently discovered that this and many other wonderful games offered to us here are being sold on an Italian website. I can only assume these sales are without the permission of their creators as it seems no credit is given to any of them and often the names of the games are changed. Below I have provided a link to this specific title so that perhaps someone can contact the creator, and they may take legal action.

Again, I am sorry to bring such news during this festive time of year, but I don't like to see anyone taken advantage of who has worked so tirelessly to create such a splendid game.

yeah someone sent this here a while ago, but thanks for bringing it up again ig. hope u had a nice holiday too

antonio3225

Apr 24, 2020
HELP. Second time that my game doesn't find the "transparent file". any idea how to fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'_transparent_tile.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file '_transparent_tile.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\imagelike.py", line 259, in render
    crend = render(image, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.8.3
Sun Dec 27 02:12:57 2020

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
HELP

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'_transparent_tile.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\imagelike.py", line 259, in render
    crend = render(image, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\erick\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WVM-0.8.3-pc\WVM-0.8.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.8.3
Sun Dec 27 02:12:57 2020
Never seen that particular error before but I've had similar ones all of which were the result of a corrupted zip download. So my advice would be to redownload and unzip it see if it clears up the error as a first step. If you've done that already not sure what to tell you.

antonio3225

Apr 24, 2020
Never seen that particular error before but I've had similar ones all of which were the result of a corrupted zip download. So my advice would be to redownload and unzip it see if it clears up the error as a first step. If you've done that already not sure what to tell you.
just tried it and the same error came out but thanks for the advise tho.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
:unsure:Are you using any mods? Like transparent textbox?
Dunno why you'd need to with WVM cuz the "textbox" is basically little more than a slight shadow. Also unless there's another mod other than Penfold Mole's floating around it ain't the issue cuz I just put PM's in my 0.8.3 folder and I don't get an error.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Dunno why you'd need to with WVM cuz the "textbox" is basically little more than a slight shadow. Also unless there's another mod other than Penfold Mole's floating around it ain't the issue cuz I just put PM's in my 0.8.3 folder and I don't get an error.
I've only got Scrappy's gallery mod and MoP Day transition and I have no issues.
Only reason I brought it up is I saw something similar in another thread a while ago.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
just tried it and the same error came out but thanks for the advise tho.
Is the error occurring as soon as you start the game or does it happen when you load a save? If it is the latter are you playing the compressed version and trying to load an old save from the full size one (or vice versa)? I ask cuz if you are than that might be the problem. More often not trying to load saves made in one will throw errors when trying to load in the other due files being altered when the game gets compressed.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I have all the numbers I was going to put the highest and lowest rank each character got as well as an average ranking, but that would take some time and I really wanted to share the results. If there is any character you are curious about let me know and I can share the details with you.
It's not curiosity about any character in particular so much as things like who has the greatest or least spread of rankings, most popular girls who nonetheless didn't make it into anybody's top five, that kind of thing.

Is the error occurring as soon as you start the game or does it happen when you load a save? If it is the latter are you playing the compressed version and trying to load an old save from the full size one (or vice versa)? I ask cuz if you are than that might be the problem. More often not trying to load saves made in one will throw errors when trying to load in the other due files being altered when the game gets compressed.
If compressors are altering any game files other than the images and videos then yikes. I'm glad I compress my own rather than downloading a compressed version.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If compressors are altering any game files other than the images and videos then yikes. I'm glad I compress my own rather than downloading a compressed version.
I never said they did point of fact when I said "altering files" I all even meant was the changing of the images and videos :p

You seem to be making habit of misinterpreting my posts to mean something they don't lately :LOL:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't think BD gave an exact date for the update, he just said after the 25th. I assume it will be some time next week before new years eve. I am hoping for Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. I have no inside information on this but as soon as I hear a date I will let you all know. I know we are all excited to play again.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't think BD gave an exact date for the update, he just said after the 25th. I assume it will be some time next week before new years eve. I am hoping for Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. I have no inside information on this but as soon as I hear a date I will let you all know. I know we are all excited to play again.
That is kinda like saying that water is wet Loco :)

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes